1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jamie S optimal journal - immediate cervical nerve pain issue

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jamie S, Dec 31, 2019.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

As a Gold member, you may be able to have a consultation with @Jack Kruse .
    The info below may be outdated by now:
    upload_2020-1-4_15-34-59.png

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

In my opinion an ice vest would be a great idea for you. Could you wear one at work? at least for a bit?

Jamie S likes this.
  3. Novah

Novah New Member

Jamie S likes this.
  4. Jamie S

Jamie S New Member turned GOLD :)

Thank you however I have a PBM light. Good to know though.

5. Jamie S

@Jack Kruse I have an apptTomorrow morning at 11 AM with Dr. Korianne Haas in Encinitas, CA and my question for you is
    would prolozone with or without bio puncture be beneficial for cervical stenosis and left arm pain, numbness and electricity in my fingers?

BIOPUNCTURE

Injecting acupuncture points and trigger points with small doses of ozone, energetic remedies, procaine and/or the activated vitamin methyl-B12, called biopuncture, can increase the efficacy of prolozone

Would love to know your thoughts! Thank you

6. Jamie S

What is my goal with the CT... to live in the cold, tolerate it or be comfortable in it all day? I like the idea of the vest or whatever will help me be most efficient and productive... there are only so many hours in the day and I just lost some without using lights in the evening. :)

John Schumacher likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

you need to read the C/T protocol. You don't seem to understand how absolutely important it is.

C/T is a game changer for sure.......

Jamie S likes this.
  8. Jamie S

UPDATE: NERVE PAIN AND ELECTRIC CHARGE IN FINGERS/HAND NOT IMPROVED.

What I have done and results:
    Saturday Dec 28 - pain so bad (9, 1-10) took a 25 mg cbd tablet. Was able to sleep but was aware of physical sensations of pain below.
    Monday 12/30 dry needling - helped for about a week, pain went down to a 3)

Last Tuesday 1/7 - had prolozone therapy in neck and trigger points in and around left shoulder and arm. Symptoms/pain reduced from 8 to 3-4 for only a day and half. MD recommends several treatments possibly including PRP. Next treatment scheduled for 1/21.

Friday 1/10 - Dry needling again - didn't feel like he hit the exact spots so pain didn't reduce that much. Arm especially above and below elbow where he has treated is sore from being poked with a needle.

CBD cream direct from a Hemp farmer - minimal effect.

Using red light therapy - Red Alternative Full-Body Red Light Therapy Device, 660:850 nm every day, 6-12 inches away 10 minutes (while I'm getting ready mostly and adding on some time). I don't just sit/stand in front of it. I have it on my back mostly and then will point it on my left arm. No noticeable results.

CT - still trying to figure out how to watch sunrise and get CT in with enough protein/fat BEFORE CT, BEFORE SUNRISE. NOT SURE IF ORDER OF ALL THIS MATTERS. WHERE IS THERE FLEXIBILITY? I face dunked one morning but then decided to go straight to the ocean to get my neck in and get added benefit of salt and natural waters/elements (a bit challenging with the waves). I've been able to get in almost every day, today (Sun 1/12) for 20 minutes. I tried once in my bathtub but my brain says bathtubs are for warm luxurious soaking, not cold. In the ocean, do I get my head wet? Is the goal 60 minutes? I end up going home and showering to get warm. Is that counter productive to the process? I have not been able to do CT first thing on a few days... a couple times it was the middle of the day? Is this a problem? Evening I assume is okay?

Tomorrow I have an appt with an Acupuncturist who is touted to work wonders. Thought I would at least give it a shot.

Have my prolozone appt 1/21

Note: with my cervical disc issues from 2008, I ended up taking a medrol pak prescribed from a Spine surgeon here... that ended the pain. Traction helped. That time, 2 discs at C5-6 and C6-7 were the issues. This time it seems stenosis around the nerve root/foramen is the issue. Traction does not help, only exacerbates it.

Still wanting to know what @Jack Kruse meant by "OTC" "CT and PBM therapy for this is an easy win for OTC. If not better in a week see a local doc."

Looking forward to any comments, suggestions etc. Thank you and many blessings of light, water, and magnetism for all! :)

9. Jamie S

I think being in a hurry to get relief I have focused on just the "how" to do it/the steps... but not the end macro-view goal. Will go back and read. Thank you.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think Jack mentioned C/T to you?

Jack's protocols are always very specific

11. Jamie S

On another note: I am so excited about everything I am learning and experiencing. Every time I listen to a new webinar/podcast I learn one more piece of the puzzle that resonates so much with always the truth that I am seeking. I am feeling more grounded but more grounded than I have ever been, truly by syncing with nature and understanding the sync of the circadian rhythm‘s with nature that we are designed for.

I’ve always been conscientious about food and health but the last year and a half especially I focused on connecting with the right food from the planet and the manner in which I believe it was intended for us, but I was not seasonally focused. This makes so much sense.The grounding from the sun and the earth first, feels like a foundation puzzle piece that’s supplants food.

By the way ocean CT is 1000 times more inviting then my bathtub

Thank you @Jack Kruse for all your work and wisdom and making it available to us... helping us learn, grow, heal ad become empowered!

12. Novah

Novah New Member

Re: red light. Just get some sessions in that NovoThor bed. It’s a $120,000 machine. Your red light is not going to be nearly as effective.

13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

NOT SURPRISED.

When I got into this I didn't really believe Bioinitiative either because we're surrounded by perfectly fueled zombies who 'function' with extreme levels of RF, took almost two years before I faced reality. I did everything else on the three-legged stool first. No one on this forum explained to me why raw sun had been toxic for me. Even today I'm the only one who'll tell you. Your meter's manual even says your exposure's safe. You don't know me though and can't expect you to believe me but if the day comes when you face RF, assuming it's not too late, you can't say no one on this forum didn't warn you.

14. Jamie S

Yes... he said CT and PBM. I took your earlier encouragement towards getting in the ocean as a "good ahead" sign. Also, when Jack suggested CT and PBM but if no improvement in a week to see a local doctor, I felt I should do as much as I can tolerate as fast as I can which was going in the ocean. So I'm confused about what you are cautioning me about... are you saying I should go back to face dunking? If the ocean is only 58 degrees it sounds like that is not cold enough. Right? I really appreciate your guidance here. Thanks for all your comments.

After reading a bit more in the forum about truly cold adapting... I get the idea is not to hot shower afterwards.

15. Jamie S

I wish it were that simple... I don't have the time to travel with traffic to either of the locations over an hour plus with traffic... and I'm sure its super expensive given the two locations are beverly hills and newport beach. It seems most people have their own lights and are getting results. Do you work for the company? Have you seen people with stenosis get results? Thanks for all your input.

16. Jamie S

Im not sure I understand what you are saying... what/whose bioinitiative? What do you mean "... when you face RF"? Who are you saying are the "perfectly fueled zombies... etc"... please explain ... thank you

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

The ocean is great. Do face dunks in the evening maybe?

If you are going in the ocean at sunrise and it is 58 degrees - that sounds fantastic.

Jamie S likes this.
  18. Jamie S

Sounds good. So my goal is to stay in ocean for 60 min without turning white, correct? And then to warm up naturally? Also is it my understanding that if I need to shower afterwards to wait at least an hour to give my BAT a chance to come alive?

Both the ocean and face dunks need to be done only after eating a bunch of fat and protein and cold water correct? so then I would be eating a half hour before sunrise?

and can I do ocean ct in middle of the day if I don’t have time at sunrise?

thanks Caroline... This is really helpful!

19. I prefer catching waves. Body surfing is a lot more fun than just sitting in ice. The pacific coast is typically in the fifties, so 20 minutes without a wet suite can work wonders.

Grandpa John

Jamie S and caroline like this.