1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jakes Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by jake lalich, Mar 4, 2019.

1. jake lalich

jake lalich New Member

I’ll have a look. Thanks for the recommendation. Yes, I was a professional football player and since I retired I have developed a movement practice under the guidance of Ido portal I usually practice 3-4 hrs per day

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

follow Brent Patrick ..... He has a great grasp on all of this and has recommended a book on Flotation. I bought it but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

jake lalich likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

google Jeremy Thomley ....Mohawk Steel

jake lalich likes this.
  4. jake lalich

jake lalich New Member

5. jake lalich

jake lalich New Member

So I’ve now rearranged 6/7 mornings to start work at 11am or after. This meant this morning i could wake up with the sunrise then make my way down to this natural pool for a dip. Looking forward to this new morning routine more often

MITpowered26 and caroline like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

now you are talking my language!

7. jake lalich

jake lalich New Member

so im 5 days in and have not missed a sunrise and today managed to get a sunset in also. im not hanging my hat on that by any means but its a great start. I've also got my girlfriend in on it on the days she can manage and also got her in the ocean with me the other morning even tho she hates the cold..(born in Cuba and grew up in Colombia). I worry for her at times with all im reading here as she is a Dr at one of the major hospitals here as a registrar completing physician training at the moment on the path to becoming a cardiologist. the amount of study time at the computer, night shifts and shifts that basically keep her inside all day so its been great for both of us.

filling the tub as I write for a CT session

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder what sins against nature cause Ankylosing spondylitis in young person.
    @Jack Kruse

upload_2019-3-17_9-55-59.png

upload_2019-3-17_9-56-21.png

==================================

upload_2019-3-17_10-1-29.png

9. jake lalich

jake lalich New Member

10. jake lalich

jake lalich New Member

im not sure what causes it but ill let you know what reverses it when It happens. stay tuned :)

I am currently listening to the CT Talk and @Jack Kruse mentions that Aussies could drink RO Water as a better source of water for us. I don't yet have an RO filter but I do have access to one at a local organic shop refilling 2 litre glass bottles. question is does adding Himalayan salt add any benefit? in terms of re mineralising the water or am I best to run this thru the gravity filter I have at home which has the mineral rocks in the bottom of the filter?

JanSz likes this.