1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jacks Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jacks, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Safety is a high priority.

2. Jacks

Jacks Gold

I did go down there yesterday. About 10 mins drive through commute traffic (wore blue blockers for headlights). The beach had a lot of trash but I was able to get my feet in the water/wet sand for sunrise. Sunrise was actually 10 mins after estimated time. There is a very tall RF(?) tower near the beach - within a few hundred meters. I stayed for ~10 mins after sunrise then drove home. I noticed that the sun was just coming up near my house so about 20 mins after sunrise at the beach (at this time of year) - so now weighing the pros and cons of the commute/beach vs. the 20-min time lag and no commute/no beach.

3. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

Please try that

Copy this in google search bar

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you.
    -------------------
    3 times a week for 40minuteswas initial Jack's recommendation.
    Then he started doing it every day (for 8 weeks)

John Schumacher likes this.
  7. Rocky

Rocky Silver

Living in the Bay Area is in itself enough to drive health down this last year and 10 months, I can attest to that. I don't fit in either but haven't gotten to the point it's time to leave.

wyatt

Jacks likes this.
  8. :(

Rocky likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I never knew your name was Wyatt! I like Rocky way better!
    Why, exactly, haven't you left????
    tell us in excruciating detail ........

Rocky likes this.
  10. Rocky

Rocky Silver

I'm happy to be Rocky in your heart and mind!

The excruciating details are quite sad, because not much is holding me back besides 'me'.

Being somewhat of an isolationist not sure where I could go as I seem to be in a place of sadness. It's complicated you know.

There are days where being in the moment is uncertain and the beginning and end awash with the unknown.

I have to find my happy place before moving so as not to take the unhappiness with me.

Jacks likes this.
  11. Jacks

Jacks Gold

That was quite poetic!

Rocky likes this.
  12. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Maybe moving is where you find your happy place?

I grew up in the Bay Area and still have family there. I absolutely Love California and have pretty much lived all over the state. It’s an amazingly beautiful state with so much to offer. I recently just returned from a trip there for my nephews wedding. I can honestly tell you they are drowning you in signals causing a very low vibrational energy. You are not alone... most including the animals are being manipulated by these signals. I might take a trip to the redwood forest or Yosemite enjoy some nature and see how you feel.

There is definitely a fighter in you.... you named yourself Rocky!!! It’s time to put the gloves on and fight for yourself.

I love this.... I think we all need a little Rocky in us!

Jacks, John Schumacher and Rocky like this.
  13. Rocky

Rocky Silver

Thank you for the inspiration 5G, nice message to wake up to!

5G Canary likes this.
  14. Hopefully your wake up will not be just before your mortal demise.
    It's most difficult when your mind is settled, just stuck, in a "comfortable" slumber.

Sometimes, you have to move your body into a better "environment" before your brain can wake up.

Why would you have an interest in improvement - mental, emotional - connected to the presence of each moment.
    If there is no good reason, why even think outside your box?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    5G Canary and Rocky like this.
  15. Jacks

Jacks Gold

I feel like I am just about hanging on here healthwise - doing just enough for things to not rapidly decline but my days here are numbered for sure I believe. One thing I have really noticed in the last few years is the light from the sun now is so diffuse and different than before. Also the ever present roar of traffic and noise can wear on you. I have dependents for who a move would affect significantly .....

16. Immovable Dependents...:confused:
    for how long...?