1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jacks Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jacks, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Interesting. I did not know about the sudden cardiac or sepsis or famine - though my mother is still alive and my grandmother lived till her 80's but died of pneumonia. You might want to ask Dr. Kruse for more information. The only thing I know about the H1 haplotype is that my mitochondria are uncoupled and so I can survive in cold conditions when the light is poor by generating heat (northern Europe). Also my pale skin absorbs light more easily in summer. My maternal line is from England/Ireland. When I visited my Mum (in northern England) a couple years ago in December I was so cold (my mum doesn't heat the whole house) and I found it hard to warm up at night. I grew up in that environment and was pretty hardy as a kid spending much time outside and in a cold house, but now I've become soft living in CA. Anyway, I lost a lot of weight in when I was there for 10 days due to the cold exposure. So cold thermogenesis appears to work really well for my haplotype. Harder to do here in CA unless you make an effort to have cold baths or swim in the Bay frequently or go up to the sierra mountains in the winter. It never really gets cold enough for long enough.

2. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Just got some labs results back.

My Vitamin D level matches what D-minder predicted since my last test result a month ago. It is now 42 ng/ml (was 33 ng/ml) and this is just from sun exposure.

I am actually truly shocked, as I did not expect it to go up 9 ng/ml in a month, especially here in CA since we have pollution and other factors that might be preventing my skin absorbing the UV light plus early in the year. I have been going out for at least an hour in the middle of the day in my Knicki's (along with spending lots of time out in the morning and evenings) other than our trip north to OR and WA for a week at the start of the month. I am out longer on the weekends too when not working.

I also got my lipid panel - cholesterol is high at 253 mg/dL, but all the lipid ratios are optimal so I am not worried. Should I be?

Good news, my HbA1c has gone down to 5.5% from 5.8% (1.5 years ago - last lab taken).

All other labs my doctor ordered look OK (I think) - ALT, Creatinine and calculated glomerular filtration rate, K. Not sure if she ordered CRP this time.

TSH = 2.0uIU/ml.

Not so great news - my weight loss has stalled. Thinking it could be related to hormone situation. What labs would help figure this out?

Also have had two almost UTI's in past 2 week - both after walking outside for about 3 hours in windy, dry weather. I probably didn't drink enough water. Drinking lots of water and cranberry juice now, which appears to be helping some. Last week the pain disappeared after 3-4 days.

caroline likes this.
  3. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Well - a potential nail in the coffin for my current environment and a boost for Dr. Jack's theory about nnEMFs interfering with Vit. D generation. I did another Vit D test (different lab than last two tests though) and my Vit D is now down to 29 ng/mll!!!!!!!

How did that happen! It was 42 ng/ml just a month ago - so has dropped by 13 ng/ml in 1 month (of May) while the sunlight has improved. It is now less than at the end of March (33 ng/ml)! Does dropping 13 ng/ml in 1 month seem reasonable if not making any?

Trying to unravel what is going on.
    1) what are the errors in Vit D blood tests and between labs?
    2) I was in different locations for 2 weeks during April - could that be why Vit D went up during April?
    3) I've been maximizing my sun exposure in May but mostly at home (other than weekend walks out and about). D-minder indicates I should be up over 60 ng/ml based on sun exposures since my last test.
    4) My husband and I are going to take another test this week to confirm last lab. Then we are planning to be in a different environment for a while during mid-June to mid-July and will test again after that.

PS Have been supplementing with Vit K2 (100 mcg a day) during last month - could this be contributing?
    PPS HS-CRP is 0.68 mg/L

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  4. Dr. @Jack Kruse has has answered this question in many areas (video, threads, etc)

"IS HAVING YOUR SKIN IN THE GAME ENOUGH?

No, it is not. The reason is linked to how light operates with the skin, liver, and kidneys in the Vitamin D cascade.

97% of vitamin D comes from the sun striking your skin. It produces a compound that goes to the liver and then it goes to the kidneys. To produce that 97 percent you need that healthy sun from being outside during the appropriate time of day. The real key to understanding here is you also need a healthy liver and healthy kidneys to make the chemicals and the free radical signal there to create the 1000 other chemicals that program our immune cells."

Reference: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ur-human-environment.25380/page-3#post-296991

Perhaps your question may be, how do I improve your liver & kidney function?

Josie Thomson and JanSz like this.
  5. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Hi John

Thanks. I will go read that later today after work.
    1. How can I tell how my liver & kidney are functioning properly ie. what signs to look for and what tests would help me figure this out?
    2. Also, how could I improve liver & kidney function? Wouldn't those also be affected by environment. What can I do differently than what I am already doing?
    I will still be going out in the sun as usual multiple times a day but perhaps I need to do something different. At least I have a nice tan!

Jacks

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  6. Jacks

Jacks Gold

I don't think I have a liver or kidney problem that I know of. Seems like you get jaundice if liver function bad and dark urine if kidney issue.

Another thought - could it be stress that is depleting my Vit D? Along with nnEMF environment.

7. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Another thought is that as you tan, you need to spend longer out in the sun to produce the same amount of Vitamin D.

Took another vitamin D test last Friday and 25-OH D was 33, so up ~4 ng/l from the previous test 2 weeks prior to this. I spent half a week up in Truckee with a lot of sun exposure between those two tests, but the rest of the time was back in my usual environment (which appears to be an issue). Am now spending time at another location (almost 1 week now) and am outside in the sun quite a bit. The EMFs are less here and I have more control over them than in home environment as not sharing internet with others. I feel more relaxed as on vacation so stress is down, and my forefoot is feeling less swollen (tendinitis). Overall feel better here than at home though it is mighty hot at the moment.

Have also been experimenting a lot with cold showers/ice bags - almost every day prior to bedtime and at least 5 minutes long.

8. Jacks

Jacks Gold

My husband Vit D was at 55 ng/l in April - now down to 29 ng/l in June! He was taking some Vit D over the wintertime but had stopped. So not just me being affected by our bad environment! We've been out in the sun a lot over the past 2 months too.

Richard Watson likes this.
  9. Have you posted a question onto "ask Jack" Thread? https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?forums/ask-jack.18/
    Let him know you're up on his Reference: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ur-human-environment.25380/page-3#post-296991 thread.
    Perhaps a good question maybe - "What in my environment should I look for which could be causing this issue?"

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Cod liver

John Schumacher likes this.
  11. Jacks

Jacks Gold

I have not asked Dr Kruse yet, though I do have some Vit D related questions for the next PowWow for him. I am still researching, though it is slow going.

Did you have an issue with Vit D assimilation yourself? If so, what did you find to be the issue for your situation? I suspect it is nnEMFs/WiFi in my envirnoment over which I don't have great control of due to living with other people with different lifestyle habits and one with a very broken circadian rhythm and I live in a city. I think we will probably have to move somewhere out of the city and I definitely felt much better last week at the north end of the Napa Valley. I have a couple of things to try this summer to see if I can hold out for a bit till we get all our ducks in a row. I may have to resort to supplementing - though I hate to do that. We are going camping up in the Sierra this week so hoping that envionment is better.

12. No, I've never had a "vitamin" D issue. I've practiced "Dr. @Jack Kruse 's protocols" for over fifty years - https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/granpa-johns-optimal-journal.23952/

Enjoy the Sierra

Richard Watson likes this.
  13. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Update. In the past month I was away from my usual environment for about 2 weeks, and on vacation for 3 of the 4 weeks. Measured Vit D again and sad to report only 35, so up 2 since the previous month! I'm a bit depressed about the situation as can't seem to raise it much despite being outside a fair amount and according to D-minder I should be over 70 by now.

14. @Jacks - Did Dr. @Jack Kruse let you know why your "vitamin" D levels are not moving in the right direction even after you trip to the Sierra's?

JanSz likes this.
  15. Jacks

Jacks Gold

No - but I can guess. Too much stress and EMFs - living in CA sucks.

Especially now as I work for the State and they are just getting started with future medical apartheid. We are "required" to fill out a form stating our j4b status now before next week - either, yes (2 clotshots), partial (1 clotshot), no clotshot, or not disclosing. Not sure whether to ignore it and suffer the consequences or go for #4 answer. Feel it is imposing and starting to get myself mentally prepared for a big change in work/life. Also going to speak out against the new policy which discriminates on j4b status (masks and testing) if going into office when the truth is that everyone needs to do these things. Partner not taking my wishes seriously to get the hell out of here - not sure how to move the needle there. Maybe things have to get worse....

16. As you may know - Adverse reactions – who’s held responsible?
    When an employer requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment,
    then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related.
    The adverse reaction must be recorded under 29 CFR 1904.6 and recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7.
    https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus
    upload_2021-7-28_12-16-22.png

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you tried an ice vest?

Jacks likes this.
  18. Dr. @Jack Kruse has answered the question: IS HAVING YOUR SKIN IN THE GAME ENOUGH?
    "No, it is not. The reason is linked to how light operates with the skin, liver, and kidneys in the Vitamin D cascade. The real key to understanding here is you also need a healthy liver and healthy kidneys to make the chemicals and the free radical signal there to create the 1000 other chemicals that program our immune cells."

Can blue light, nnEMF, and alien magnetic fields negatively impact these functions? Dr. @Jack Kruse says -> Yes

Is there a test for that? -> well kind of
    https://www.lifelinescreening.com/s...active-protein-men-and-women?sourcecd=WNAT002
    The eGFR rate can indicate how well the kidneys are functioning to clear waste from the blood.
    If Liver enzymes Alanine Aminotranferease (ALT) and Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST) are elevated, this "spill-over" into circulating blood can indicate liver cells are injured.​

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  19. Jacks

Jacks Gold

I am using an ice pack most nights before going to bed on my chest. Other times I do 4-5 min cold showers. Fasting 2 days a month, 1 day every other week.

Just spoke up at work on the situation with the masks/testing and jab status - since it seems now those jabbed are just as likely to transmit as those not seems like it is unethical to ask one set to test and mask and not the other. Subtle coercion.

Will look into those tests for liver/kidney function. My HS-CRP is pretty low <1 a short while ago.

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  20. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Stress is rapidly building. Not good for my health I'm sure. Bringing in the jab mandates at work, at schools, at hospitals here in CA. Ugh! School starts next week for daughter, my son going to college the week after, and then new mandates if I go to office/field (have to get tested). I guess I knew it was all coming but was hoping against all odds that the truth would start coming out. That is my wish. Seems like it is coming out in the UK a bit - in Israel and Iceland, reality is finally dawning on folks there that the jab is failing to create herd immunity. Alex Berenson believes we are about 1 month behind them before shit hits the fan here. But I doubt the governments (both Fed and State) will ever admit they were wrong and do an about turn. I wish. In some ways, it feels like the die has been cast and this will be the final impetus for change for me and new opportunities, perhaps, and new adventures. Having a family and all that this entails (and extended family) makes big changes more difficult to undertake at our stage in life. It is hard to get my brain around making a big change. I want to, but so much inertia in so many areas.

Anne V and caroline like this.