1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

JACK's JOURNAL JOURNEY 2019 and beyond

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ok......so I did something unusual for me today.......I am flying to speak in Europe this summer. If you are a European member you might want to pay attention to your emails. If you are all in I might consider doing a VIP. Seems Dr. Wunsch and I will be doing something rather unique at this gathering. This could get interesting for those who like adventure. For my members, even in the familiar, I make sure there can be surprise and wonder when I blow into a town to speak. July 2-7 in Europe. Two countries......two audiences. It takes a courageous fool to say things that have not been said and to do things that have not been done......yet by any Black Swan.

[​IMG]

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

may have to go to Europe ..........

Pablo and Anne V like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.