1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack's Journal into the deep and dark.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11/12/2017.

You want to know what makes me tick? This does. Every word and image married to the words of this iconic song. It is what drives me everyday. My favorite all time song and video. “When I was a little kid,' I said, sitting down, 'the wallpaper in my room had pictures of Noah's story.'
    You know what's weird though? It's weird that the ark would be such a kids' story, you know? I mean, it's...really a story about death and extinction. Every person who isn't in Noah's family? They just die. Every animal, apart from two of each on the boat? They just are wiped out. They all die in the flood. Billions of creatures just vanish. It's the worst tragedy ever,' I finished, my voice tied off by a knot in my chest with this realization and I said in my inner voice 'What the hell was that doing on my wallpaper?” Then I put on a record below in 1977 and realized why it was on my wallpaper. I will have more to say about that topic tomorrow on my Dr. Jack Kruse FB wall.
    SlamSlask, drezy and caroline like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I enjoy black swans. I build arks for them. The black swan theory of events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise to a paradigm of belief, has a major effect on those who realize it, and is often inappropriately rationalized by the paradigm after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying which presumed black swans did not exist, but the saying was rewritten after black swans were discovered in the wild. The implication is, absence of evidence is not absence of effect or reality or truth. Just because evidence is not present right here, right now, does not mean the possibility cannot exist or is not true. What nature allows, will certainly happen. It is the basis of the Kruse Thereom of living systems This is why the wise among us build arks for the black swans among us. As they gain wisdom in unison, they begin to flock together. Then, the ark of wisdom, buried deep within the threads of nature can protect them from the poor thinking and the beliefs of paradigms built on half truths.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

KRUSE’S THEOREM: Any significant technological advancement that man can design or invent has already been incorporated into living systems by evolutionary biology in some way. You just have to look for it. In order for the biological and medical sciences to advance, its practitioners must realize that mother nature is not only smarter and faster than they are but also smarter and faster than our best physicists and engineers have ever been. And they are all painting on the same canvas, but none of them realize it.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

wow .....it's taken you five years to start a journal!

Welcome!
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Black Swan's should just got to 8:50 of this video and let their hair down til 14:00 Why? Cause some of us black swans are still alive. That is why we build arks for black swans. As long as the smallest things in you move there is still time to change the road you're on.

[​IMG]
    Theka, SlamSlask, drezy and 1 other person like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

changing your road is hard ..... but so worthwhile. It makes your heart sing in many unexpected ways.

But yet, for us, I just expected that many pieces of the puzzle would fall into place ....and more or less they have! It is a wonderful and strange journey - taking you to unplanned places that you never imagined!

As long as we keep moving forward.....
    shiran likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You got take time with a wounded hand of a black swan to give it time to heal.

Think, I'll start a farm...................
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What happens when your anchor is up? You get swept away. In 1995 Sandy did that to me during these waves in my life.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sometime's lightening crashes the party.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nature is the jagged little pill that swims around your stomach............and you learn.

I recommend biting off way more than you can do.......I certainly do.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Is that Ironic..................
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Life is the King of pain. Black swan's embrace this aspect of life because it usually represents a little black spot on the sun.

This iconic system of thought
    a union of man and meaning
    What is seeming to happen
    when we make symbols out of thought?

Icons are everywhere if we pay attention.
    They give meaning to meaning,
    the icons of our dreams,
    hungry for the next muse,
    hyponotized by distractions.

Trapped in this human skin, we create mazes of perceptions,
    and hallucinate what makes us great.

Iconic images are wired into our consciousness and like
    phantom limbs can hurt us if we get lazy and stop
    reinventing ourselves.

Isn't it iconic how ironic can be in this modern world?
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm here to remind you.

Y'all ought to know by now.

I'm not quite as well, and I thought you should know.

We've got to slow the light down properly to get what we all want.

Time. Health span. Longevity.

So for those of you who heard my Q & A last night on the November 2017 webinar you heard what I called the surface of the sun and our tissues. Now I will extend it here in my own journal. What if I told you you are made of a special type of plasma that can slow light down to zero and many speeds because of the bio-molecules you have. When you ask me what life is, fundamanetally from this perspective, I tell you since tissues are capable of stopping star light dead in its tracks. Nature job is to send photons 93 million miles away into a condensed matter state, where star light is capable of imprinting its information onto atoms of water that can be magnetically and electrically confined onto the surface topology of nucleic acids to create a quantum evolution????? Would you believe me? Most would say I've lost my marbles when they contemplate this idea, but when you go back and read the old blogs in the Energy and Epigenetic series you see the idea is buried in those blogs. The epigenetic software program of life is built using starlight and water.

So, let me re-introduce you to KRUSE’S THEOREM WHICH STATES: Any significant technological advancement that man can design or invent has already been incorporated into living systems by evolutionary biology in some way. You just have to look for it to see if nature will allow it to happen. If it breaks no natural laws you can bet nature uses it in creating a living system.

In order for the biological and medical sciences to advance, its practitioners must realize that mother nature is not only smarter and faster than they are, but also smarter and faster than our best physicists and engineers have ever been in all of humanity. Those wise engineers have no idea they are all painting on the same canvas. Is there any proof that my theory of a quantum evolution using light and a Bose-Einstein condenstate is spot on in modern physics? Let me introduce you to Lene Hau at Harvard. http://physicstoday.scitation.org/d...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

To assess the effects of expanded hydration Pollack et al. measured Brownian displacements of microspheres exposed to light of varying intensities and wavelengths. Displacements were consistently diminished in an intensity-dependent and wavelength-dependent fashion, and center-to-center distances between microspheres were shifted to higher values. We conclude that suspended microspheres are surrounded by hydration zones substantial enough to impact Brownian displacements. This idea shows why mitochondrial position in cells are important and where verified in Meghan McMannus's work on the IMJ's of a colony of mitochondria. The colony of mitochondria all line up and oscillate in the same fashion their ability to make energy rises in a non linear fashion. So the question arises for the mitochondriac, is there a way to increase this tune in mitochondria in some way in a mito-hack??? Answer: Yes. Our colonies of mitochondria seem to be tunable to light. Is there data out there in condensed matter physics that show us this is plausible? Yes. This is a key clue to the quantum clinician how to help a person with elevated heteroplasmy rates in a tissue line that we can use light to photo-tune them back to health by caputring and slowing light down. This is one of the down stream effects of understanding how to use light in the coming age of quantum biology. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22739052
    seanb4 likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

This is the great blind spot of humanity the past centuries.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How do I think about health? Prevention of disease is always the choice over treatment of any disease. Talking prevention is not popular in my world because there is no money in prevention in the healthcare paradigm. Prevention is like looking at a distant rainbow and deciding you need to be prepared for serious storm few think are coming. Knowledge, in this sense, is like an ark to keep you well no matter the storms headed your way. Anytime I see a rainbow now, what comes into my mind is how skillful and talented someone was to create an ark that didn't leak through a prolong period of flood. We must work our talents out and work them out skillfully and then our rainbow of excellence will show the voyeurs your value. So why do you come here everyday and look what I have to say??? You know I'm trying to navigate the storms of disease headed your way in this modern world we've built. Remember, it wasn't raining when Noah built his Ark either. Maybe that is why you congregate here every AM?
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

Love this Journal... Black Swans.... this is so beautiful it hurts.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Silver

it wasn't raining when Noah built his Ark

SlamSlask likes this.