1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack's Book List

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Tfreeman, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

For those who have read Jack's recommended list of books: which do you feel I should start with? I've already read epi-paleo RX a few times and am ready for the next!

26730814_2012737615457249_6094898602164953959_n.jpg

2. Tara.P

Tara.P Gold :)

I am reading The Body Electric and Health and Light and both are fascinating!!

Matt Fowler likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy New Member

Depends on your interests

"How could we have gotten to this point?" = The Body Electric followed up with Marino's Becker the Researcher
    "Wait a second light and energy is a thing?" = Health and Light + Light in Shaping Life + Rainbow and the Worm

Matt Fowler and Brent Patrick like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I would say .....Health and light and Marino's book to start ...and Becker's books

Matt Fowler and Brent Patrick like this.
  5. Light in Shaping Life.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Health and Light and then watch the videos by Alexander Wunsch on Vimeo.

Matt Fowler, Tara.P and caroline like this.