1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

JACK KRUSE VIP EXPERIENCE - February 2019

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by MITpowered26, Feb 27, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Hi Jack, Hi all,

Jason here. Its 646am local time in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Sunrise is in about an hour and its currently sitting at a wintery 7 degrees Fahrenheit (feels like -4) / -13 degrees Celsius (feels like -20 degrees Celsius). Got in last night from the VIP experience with Jack Kruse+co after midnight. Made some life long friends, learned a ton, ate some amazing seafood, got some huge sun doses, and most importantly, as a very new member, got a massive software upgrade in my head - my mindset and attitude towards life and people. And beyond the science ,the CT and protocols, if there's anything that is going to alter your life trajectory - its that. If there's an analogy for it, I think both me and my guest (my mom) just made extra-terrestrial contact, and we are now trying to go home to our community here in Edmonton and piece together and present what just f***ing happened. And just so you know, my mom couldn't even spell K-R-U-S-E before the trip and now we are both dialed into what we need to have happen to have a good shot at an optimal life. I understand everyone's situation is different, and their threshold for financial risk is also different, but for those of that even have the slightest means and can make it happen, I'm telling you, put your skin in the game and what will be returned to you will be in spades. This is not about your bank account, no. This is about your damn f***cking life. And you may only have one shot at this damn thing. So make it happen.

Feel free to post or pm if you have any questions. I won't answer nitty gritty details about how much the hotel was, or where the location was ,or who he brought along, etc. Just know that it "hits" everyone at different and multiple moments on the trip, but rest assured it impacted all the guests on this experience. And yes, there is time to speak to Jack, lots of time on this trip.

Was it worth it, YES,YES, YES.

In search of truth,
    Jason

2. Hey Jason and all.
    I was also at this event and am in complete agreement with your assessment. It felt like a bunch of great freinds who hadnt yet met. I was glad every person was there and learned from each one.
    I couldnt recommend something more highly. The property was also perfect. Food, service, hospitality were all done well.
    One reflection ive had is that four families, from So Cal to Alberta to the Midwest to the Northwest, all of who appear to have the tiger by the tail: success, good looks, all eat well, live consciously, have sought health actively most of their lives; and yet all 4 families are having serious negitive health effects from their environments.
    I leave excited about learning more and putting my family in a place where we can all thrive.

3. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

100%

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

As the first VIP experience, it was a really fun time and Jeremy loved it too.

caroline and MITpowered26 like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Senor Cruz just sent me pics of Tom and Michelle. They look well recovered.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sounds like a wonderful VIP experience with Jack and Jeremy!

All of you took a leap of faith ........You jumped without a parachute .....and you wound up with a huge pot of Gold!

Not the kind of gold you can spend on stuff [more tech] but you all have enriched your lives immeasurably!

Priceless!

MITpowered26 likes this.
  7. Hi Jason, can you share with me the cost and timing of the event? Was wondering when the next event will take place? Thanks so much! So happy your world was rocked!

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator