1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack kicked off cruise???

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by janagram, May 8, 2012.

1. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

I have been on some of these other paleo sites in the past and absolutely am in shock over the comments. The tedx postings, well, what can I say - so sad! They all sound like a group of elementary school nasties during recess...the language, the vehement comments....cyber bullies hiding behind a screen! I have never "seen" this here. Dr. K is to be commended without a doubt. Those other guys need to seriously have a Twinkie, cuz whatever they are doing, ain't workin' for 'em.

2. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

So many people involved in all this cyber-sniping seem to have never learned how to relate to other people and empathize with the other's viewpoint. What really dismays me are those who criticize his theories without ever reading and thinking about the blogs. How can you legitimately critique someone when you don't know what he stands for? Ok, I get that you may not like him; that's fine, you don't have to like anyone if you don't want to. But I just don't grok all the hating.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Birdy I wish you'd post that on the blog comments.....because I agree with you.

4. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Hmmm...I used to think PaleoQuacks was fun to read just for the entertainment value. However, "stepping over the line" has become quite common there. Interesting that it doesn't happen here. I for one really appreciate the measured response, the support and the encouragement that is all across this forum.

In the words of Kurt Harris (the most popular Paleo non-blogger)... "I give up. Just let them eat grains!"

5. finnite@dccnet.com

finnite@dccnet.com New Member

Kevin Cottrel, Richard Nickoley (Free the animal) and Robb Wolf have all come out in support of Dr K through online posts, twitter comments etc. so Dr K is not quite alone in the wilderness :)

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd suggest you read Richard Nikoly blog on my being kicked off the cruise. I added some posts to it because some of the Paleo leaders have the story WRONG. I clear up that confusion with facts.

7. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

I haven't been back to Nikoly's site since the last post about Jack. But....am I right when it looks like he is STILL talking about the time he called me the c word? I'm too bored to read into it and find out.

8. Birdy

Birdy New Member

What blog comments?

9. donkjellberg

donkjellberg Silver

Post it here.

10. Birdy

Birdy New Member

thanks!.............

11. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

The people defending what was done is just sickening. :( It raises my blood pressure to read the posts. LOL

12. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

13. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

He tweeted that he was going to be on Fox news but I missed it. :(

14. I can tell you, the only people that think Melissa and/or Carbsane lady are leaders is the relatively small group of frequent posters.

the leaders for the paleo masses are:

1. Mark Sisson

2. Rob Wolf

After that I wouldn't know how it breaks down, but for the general user - those two are appropriately evaluated. I think maybe Richard, but then it's very diluted.

15. Yea, I was a very casual reader before that. I thought he had to think you were someone else. I have not been back since that. But, in surfing stuff from this Cruise fiasco, I read his post. He was actually trying to defend Jack against the "bren's" ;) that sent the tweet or something to that effect.

16. janagram

janagram New Member

OMG...that guy is embarrassing...not sure what his problem is...I guess he's taken Free the Animal a bit too far!!

17. Charley

Charley Silver

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Richard runs his site as an open forum to air dirty laundry......its kinda like a neighborhood bar where people go to shoot the breeze. He has a purpose with how he does things. He would call me on the carpet if I did something wrong or advocated something dangerous. He performs a vital duty for the community to keep things honest and as most of you can see this community has some fringe people in places based upon what they tried to pull on me last Sunday.