1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack, for calcium help? it's Elaine

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Rain, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Rain

Rain New Member

what does that mean exactly, don't ruin my good energy please, have you never heard of somebody who has tried everything including pulling their teeth to get their health back? do you give them respect or silence and an odd look like they are strange?

2. Rain

Rain New Member

obviously you give them silence and an odd look, well done, you ruined my mood

3. Rain

Rain New Member

alright, it's finished, like i said, anybody want a book on energy healing to have some fun with? it fixes things like that lickety split... sorry for the meaningless departure from our regular happy programming on this thread

4. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

So much wonderful advice you have been given! Listen to your body on this journey. It's amazing what you can learn.
    LOL...hoodoo woo hoo energy healing -aka transfer of electrons from a healthier person to one who is damaged and needs electrons to heal?? Such as all the electrons I've been donating to heal my spouses heart? I can tell he's healing just because I feel better because I'm not donating so many electrons?
    Similar to Reiki healing.

Rain likes this.
  5. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

The only person I have known who had all their teeth pulled to become healthy is my mother in law - who is now in her 70's and still going strong!

Rain likes this.
  6. Josh

Josh Gold

Mine lived until 87 after doing the same in her 60's.

Rain likes this.
  7. BTA

BTA New Member

way to go - the best thing you can do is pull your dead teeth. Forget saving teeth with fillings and root canals. The primary treatment for ALS is Germany is pulling teeth. Find a Biological Dentist who uses ozone injections into the jaw bone. Very rare to find. I was lucky to have the famous Dr Dino in Canada treat me.

Penny and Rain like this.
  8. Rain

Rain New Member

oh yes awesome i just got initiated into reiki the other day but don't know what to do with it, but yes the technique i use is for healing and the book is silly and fun to read, but it's also powerful and can get into the wrong hands, so pm me if you want the name of the book lol

and that is such cool news that they lived so long after pulling their teeth haha maybe i DID do something right???? that's amazing

sorry for taking a while to reply i was just in an energy healing session with this aammmaaaaaaazing healer, it was exciting and my dog was freaking out at the energy moving around haha she loved it

9. Rain

Rain New Member

it's already done, done deal, the only thing i'm still worried about is the mercury 'tattoos' in my gums, and and and i think a piece of tooth got left in there and that's why i didn't experience the amount of healing i wanted to, coz there is still infection streaming into my blood.... there's two spots on my low jaw that are sticking way high up and i need to get an xray to see what's up in there..... thanks for the support you guys :)

10. Rain

Rain New Member

i have to go take my hot and cold shower now coz i'm hurtin' .... starting to like my hot and cold showers!!!

caroline likes this.
  11. Penny

Penny New Member

my grandmother was 97 when she died - not that she had her mind exactly... - but I can still see those chompers sitting on the white enamal sink... my 98 year old grandfather had all his teeth - he used baking soda and he was the one who obtained and sold ice blocks to everyone... that guy was *really* strong...

Rain likes this.
  12. Rain

Rain New Member

haha, i only take my teeth out to clean them, i don't leave them out at night or anything, i don't want to get those wrinkles, you know? i'm still cute and intend to use Jack's methods to stay that way hahahaha..... does anybody enjoy the cold now? i'm starting to think maybe i should up it to 3 showers a day :)

13. Rain

Rain New Member

any idea, anybody, why my swollen joints in my hands might be getting MORE swollen at the moment?

14. Penny

Penny New Member

Wow Elaine, you've got me thinking about taking some warm/cold showers... you're quite an inspiration:)

Rain likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Elaine .... what are you eating? please give us a run down of what you have in day.......
    any carbs at all? rice? dairy?

Rain likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

you can never be too cold, dark and boring .....lol

17. Rain

Rain New Member

hehe thank you, i was just all over what Dr. Jack told me to do, i was eating oysters and taking showers and standing on the grass and turning out the lights asap after reading what he told me to do.... i'm eating oysters right now, and the showers, the fournier effect are almost a miracle to me.....

the first shower was awful but i felt good after, the second shower made me cry during the cold parts, the third shower made me laugh after it was over, there's something primal going on i think.... and now i get excited and happy about the showers, even tho i still make a face when i turn the faucet to cold from hot lol

18. Rain

Rain New Member

Hi there sister, my carbs? i don't really eat carbs except a bunch of sauerkraut a day, which a friend introduced me to for candida, and i drink fibre.... when my husband cooks dinner he makes me green bean, brocolli, the basics

i am now eating a poop load of oysters and fish as my protein, and i drink bullet proof coffee and bullet proof cocoa for my fats, my own recipe of course since i can't afford the brand name ingredients... so the only dairy i have is some butter

i'm very hungry right now coz it's time for my night time bullet proof cocoa, but i opted to eat a bunch of oysters first
    oh and i drink an electrolyte mixture which has a small amount of sugar in it

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

In my experience .... the secret is to use really foul language before getting into a cold shower!!!

nicld and Rain like this.