1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack, for calcium help? it's Elaine

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Rain, Oct 18, 2014.

1. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Is this why mag is recommended before bed? Or before encountering a significantly altered field ??

2. Rain

Rain New Member

Hi HI Da-mo i have never heard of a personal schumman resonance EMF protector please give me a link!!! i have that resonance playing on my computer all the time, pleeeeeeze advise?

3. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

see my post end of previous page of this thread - link to another thread containing further links:)

http://quwave.com/ seems to have personal units but I suggest reading the various threads here on the subject to get a better overview

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you'll get the message loud and clear in next blog. It is 3 blogs rolled into one.

CTforlife likes this.
  5. Rain

Rain New Member

Da-mo thank you, and g'day Jack, i'm feeling sooooooo much better today, thanks to you, when my energy lowers i go take my hot and cold showers and then lay on my grounding sheet until i feel not so faint

this may be off topic, but if anyone is interested in hoodoo woowoo energy healing, just ask me about it i can direct you to a silly book on the subject

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Elaine this is the first day of more good days than bad for you. Trust me........if you keep your best following and listening when the fog raises from your brain we will all be there waiting for you. All you need to when you're in hell is keep walking fast. I am just the guy with the flashlight. I tell everyone here this. Just follow the light. I only look for nature's laws to innovate health from illness now. My knowledge is always in constant state of flux allows looking for her recipes to better my wisdom so that I can make my flashlight more powerful so more can follow it.

7. Rain

Rain New Member

Jack, you always make me cry.... honestly 3 days with ray peat and i wanted to die, 3 days with you and i have more life energy than i have had in 30 years.... what IS that?

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Its called nature...........and scale. Here I teach you how we fundamentally work. I don't advocate anyone party line but lady evolution and her cousin mother nature. YOu can take that to the bank.

The problem is both recipes happen on the smallest stages you can imagine. Tensegrity #7 is going to blow everyone's doors off. I promise. It has been a long time coming for this............50 blogs info all wrapped into one. It is scale dense but when youre done you will absolutely understand why calcium efflux is a real problem in our modern world.

9. hey mate the print function has gone from the blogs, just a heads up

10. Rain

Rain New Member

Jack i'm on the edge of my seat waiting for your second book, i haven't bought the first one yet, coz i don't have a dime to my name, but it's coming in 9 days.... and the second one as soon as it's done.... seriously, if you're on the phone with mother nature, i'm glad you're making it a conference call.... i don't know how you did it, but you have turned my life around, i didn't buy your book last month coz your leptin prescription required some sort of interval training i think? and i could barely walk to the bathroom, but hell ya i'm gonna git me that book now, coz i actually have this weird hope that i may run again.... what a WEEK i'm having!!!

Lahelada and caroline like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Elaine ..... just saying Good morning from Oz! :) and sending you a big bear hug xo

Rain likes this.
  12. Rain

Rain New Member

Good morning caroline! hugs back and a big bowl of fish head soup :)

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lots of things have gone wonky.

14. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Elaine there is no exercise in the Leptin Rx ;)

Rain likes this.
  15. Rain

Rain New Member

cool, coz i'm still a slug, i'm getting the book on 'payday' :)

16. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

http://jackkruse.com/the-leptin-rx-faqs/

Rain likes this.
  17. Rain

Rain New Member

thanks man, i am manic and in information overload but will get to it soon, i am NOT used to having NRG coursing thru my body, sample size = 1 the null hypothesis has been proven

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

19. Rain

Rain New Member

HAHAHAHAHA Jack, i almost choked on an oyster!!!!!!

20. Rain

Rain New Member

i even got all my teeth pulled, that i had invested so much time and money into trying to save, i always had weak teeth, i guess it was the calcium thing aye? but today i have been talking so excitedly on skype that my tongue is raw from moving against the sides of my plastic teeth, by the way, getting infected root canaled teeth pulled out didn't help a durned thing.... don't do it

i never talk really, had a lesion in my brain in the area of aquired speech, of course the brain makes a way anyway, and i even ended up writing a novel when i was young.... but today? i been talkin' peeps ears off!!! and i actually hurt my tongue lol

fitness@home likes this.