1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack, for calcium help? it's Elaine

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Rain, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Rain

Rain New Member

but i have to take magnesium, or i have terrible restless leg syndrome that has even spread to my torso... are you saying not to take any supplements until i somehow fix my emf problem? when i don't see a way to fix the emf problem? ..... yet

2. Rain

Rain New Member

Hello nicld! i'm embracing the discomfort, i do find it a little depressing to have to go outside in the cold in my bare feet first thing in the morning, but it's mostly working up to it that's depressing, i feel sorry for myself that i have to go an take hot and cold showers for two hours before i just get up and do it, then i feel better after... i slept with a mask on last night and i HAVE blue blocking glasses that i put on a sunset, so far they haven't helped me sleep, but hopeful....

i will look into CT more :) but i'm not sure i will be able to do more than hot and cold showers, as even that has reactivated the arthritis in my hands, i woke up with my hands hurting this morning, which hasn't happened since i went on the water fast...

if you mean hard decisions like divorcing my husband, i'm afraid i can't do that

3. Rain

Rain New Member

thank you sooooooooooo much, endless!

4. Rain

Rain New Member

Jack it's been quite some time since i have had gluten, but not so long ago i was a whole foods vegan, so the other grains i had a lot.... at the end of the month, i will order some progesterone creme or something, i have already ordered iodine and potassium in a supplement, do you think i should order thyroid hormone? i will also get myself a UVB light for vitamin D..... please give me ALL parts for fighting this nightmare, because it IS a nightmare... i had a dream last night that my body was full of rabid dogs, eating me up from the inside out, killing me slowly, but driving me insane with despair first

5. Rain

Rain New Member

i have a question. Is anybody here into energy medicine, and if so do you know a safe DIY technique for getting rid of horrible past traumas? because i do think that some of my ill health comes from the horror i carry around inside of me

also, is it true that nicotine helps mitigate some of the damage of EMF? i knoooow that my body craves nicotine, i smoked 4 packs a day just to keep me sane, but i quit 6 years ago coz well, it was hurting me too.... but about a year ago my body was SCREAMING for me to start again, and i took up smoking ecigs just to see if maybe it was an oral addiction from not being breast fed or something haha.... and the oral and physical reminders of smoking DO help, but i kept thinking that maybe i should try and find a way to get some nicotine juice into canada, as it's not legal here.... what do you guys think? i also hear nicotine is good for people low in dopamine, as i know that i am.... but yeah i was reading somewhere on the boards here that nicotine helps with emf... what does anybody know about this? hmmm? :)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  6. nicld

nicld Gold

Oh, not talking about divorce. Even if the hubby is not on board with everything I do, I love him way to much to make that ultimate decision. Besides, who else would agree to have oxy release with someone so cold they feel like a corpse :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: It may mean moving or changing jobs.

I can't handle the feet getting so cold either so I have a pair of leather shearling slippers and pure leather moccasins that I wear when it gets cold outside. I live not too far below you in WI. I had the hubby get me these for Christmas last year and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-WOMENS-LADIES-BEST-AUSTRALIAN-COCOA-SHEEPSKIN-SOFT-SOLE-SLIPPERS-NO975L/361079486646?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=25805&meid=c347d32f2cd24c9fada7f82a3d413a49&pid=100005&prg=10778&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=350625158918&rt=nc

Today I finally got my grounding rod and grounding wires hooked up and I can see on the voltage meter that it should help being grounded in the house.

It will take time to get better, trust me. When Jack said women may take up to 2 years to get better, he is not kidding. I am a year into it and am just now starting to see things getting better with my labs.

Hang in there, you'll get it.

Rain likes this.
  7. Rain

Rain New Member

nicld! thank you so much for that link, i have been on the look out for leather soled shoes and stuff for a long long time, but mostly i just can't afford them, Christmas is coming tho haha

there is no way in heaven or hell i can get my husband to quit his job and move, believe me, i have tried!!!!! when i was living out at the RV and missing him like crazy, i only saw him on the weekends, heaven knooooooows i tried so hard to get him to change jobs and move out there with me

ok, NOW i need more information on how to ground the whole house..... what did you dooooooo?

8. Lava

Lava Gold

Rain ~ You might try the EFT for past trauma..Emotional Freedom Technique.

This is a great thread.....WOW......

Rain likes this.
  9. nicld

nicld Gold

I don't think my whole house is grounded but I have a personal grounding strap hooked up now. I have a spot in my basement with open ground (I have an old old house). So I pounded a 4 foot copper grounding rod it. Attached a coated copper wire to it and ran it up the stairs. To this, I have another copper wire attached and have attached a grounding wrist strap to my arm. Oh, I also have a pretty inexpensive volt meter that I am using to test everything, borrowed it from work since it has been sitting at my desk for a couple of years.

Rain likes this.
  10. Rain

Rain New Member

Lava, thank you, i have done EFT it actually got rid of whatever was making me scream in pain in the emergency room once or twice a week... but eventually EFT stopped working on me, i have also done Faster EFT and TAT and EMDR and oh what's the other one, the one that bruce lipton likes?

nicld, dang you got my hopes up about grounding the whole house lol.... i have a grouding sheet and i do have the personal grounding wire too but my dog chewed the wire so i have to get a new one, have you ever heard of... what are they called? chembusters? something like that? i might build one...

anybody on the nicotine stuff?

11. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

It is a good thread. EFT worked well for me in the past too.

Rain likes this.
  12. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

rain - when I read through your posts, I am amazed by your strength and determination. Dr Kruse has given you a very precious gift, read and re-read often.
    As Caroline suggested, a journal is a good idea, not only for communication with others, but you can reference back to it to remind yourself of the milestones you have already achieved.
    Most of us here are not afraid to think outside of the box, you need to challenge yourself to do the same.
    You have an RV you can no longer use, can you sell or rent it out? Could be an income stream that you could use to buy a different RV, away from EMF, out by a nice cold stream in the woods...
    No tub for CT....and Jack recommends a hot tub with cold air....but you have a shower - so buy a big plastic tote that will fit in the shower, fill with warm/hot water and stand or kneel in that with ice packs on your top half. Zip lock baggies tied on with towels would be a cheap ice vest.
    Make sure along with the seafood, you are eating the best quality organic food you can. Yes, organic can be expensive so spend $ wisely. Start with organic berries, apples and lettuce.
    And bone broth - very healing and would be easy on your stomach.
    Remember you didn't get this way overnight, so you won't be fixed overnight. Baby steps for now.
    And as far as your hubby - he has stuck with you thru all the ups and downs. He will be amazed at how you will be able to turn things around.
    We are all here with different challenges and will be here to support and guide.
    Welcome!!

caroline and Rain like this.
  13. Rain

Rain New Member

Justfourme, thank you, i don't feel strong, but i certainly am determined, and have never had trouble thinking outside the box, as a matter of fact thinking outside the box has gotten me in a LOT of trouble.
    i am not attracted to the idea of a journal, for one thing, my problems are so huge the letter i wrote to jack about them are kinda the tip of the iceberg... i can't narrow it down and write one sentence about one symptoms i would be there till i was old and grey... and i don't see the point lol
    jack has already told me that hot and cold showers will work fine for me, i've already taken two, one last night and one this morning, ugh lol
    cheers and thanks for the welcome!!

14. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

Rain - a journal can be whatever you want it to be, doesn't have to be a detailed description of problems or issues. It could be a list of your accomplishments that you can reference on those hard days.
    See you are already taking positive steps - oysters and cold/hot showers!

15. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Information on the nicotine can be found in this thread http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/fasted-state-training-adaptations.297/page-24

Funny you mentioned this because I used a nicotine patch yesterday for a 6hr exam...it helped..a lot. I do not know anything about its efficacy for EMF mitigation just cognitive enhancement

I would focus your energy on eating as much seafood as you can...doing fournier effect and begin directing your energy towards how you can solve your EMF situation..be it moving or whatever. If you put energy into this eventually the answers will come your way. Try not to be discouraged..you are being bombarded with a lot of information but you will slowly begin to assimilate it and things will begin falling into place for you and more possibilities will open up, that is a fact. Good to see yet another Canadian on here as well :)

16. Rain

Rain New Member

fish will be my food from now on, since i don't eat much, mostly drink what i need, fibre, bp coffee and cocoa for fats and satiation, threelac for candida, and water water water with electrolytes
    aaaaaaan i have taken to standing barefoot out in the cold cold grass, i need a parade for that lololol

17. Rain

Rain New Member

och aye a canadian, arg! lol God save the queen... i think i will try a nicotine patch when i can afford it, or try and catch my juice order before it ships and add a little nicotine to it....

we JUST moved and my husband says he never wants to move again, and i can't divorce him, so i need to find other emf solutions!

18. BTA

BTA New Member

It's about your past as well - can you heal what others in your family did before you? Look into the work of Family Constellation developed by Bert Hellinger.
    We are all connected with one another through what has been commonly called the morphogenic field. I am you and you are me - we are all one.

http://www.hellinger.com/

Rain likes this.
  19. Rain

Rain New Member

i am he and you are me and we are all together, i am the egg man, you are the egg men, i am the walrus!!! i will be lookin' into Bert Hellinger as soon as i can, thank you soooooooooooo much, it sounds very interesting!

fitness@home likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That is not what causes it......it is like ointment on a wound. DHA restores your electric and magnetic charge to slowly fix the problem.

Rain likes this.