1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack, for calcium help? it's Elaine

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Rain, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Im very happy to see the compassion in this thread.

enyaw, nicld, Da-mo and 2 others like this.
  2. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Freewill gives no one the power to instantaneously correct health, but it gives everyone the power to instantly alter life's direction.

Depending on one's starting point, it might take a long time with excellent navigation to eventually escape the rough waters. And things might get worse before they get better.

But to "try everything" impatiently, without allowing enough time for results to come to fruition, is a lot like a ship captain lost at sea without a compass, going around in circles endlessly, finally concluding that dry land must be a myth because he just can't find it.

caroline, Optimalbound, Linz and 4 others like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Kaizen means the art of continuous improvement...........this should be your major tool you use on the road to optimal.

4. nicld

nicld Gold

Well said Neil. I can attest to things getting worse before they get better.

5. Rain

Rain New Member

you are not being rude and i am fully aware that i am angry and depressed

i have lived thru hell and infused a smile on it my whole life, smile, forgive, move on, be likeable

well whatever jack's protocol did to me, i am now panic riddled, angry, VERY depressed, crying all the time, covered in a rash of biblical proportions, and yes i'm damn well angry, i came to him as my last hope for help and ended up infinitely worse.... would you expect me to be happy? to not have a little bit of blame? to not be angry at myself for wasting my last chance in life? ... would you really expect that?

if you think i blame someone, i wonder who it is? and now i expect to get kicked off the board, so thanks everyone... remember me as 'the ray of sunshine' i was at the beginning of the thread... because that's my normal personality

right now i'm so depressed that the torture of the rash can't even make me get up and put something on it, call me hysterical, i don't mind....

i barely feel anything anymore, this infinite psychological pain ecclipses it all.... better yet, i'll kick myself off the board

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  6. Rain

Rain New Member

i'm sorry, i'm confused, i seem to have missed some posts.... i can't leave the board, i don't see how.... i would like to get out of your hair, and drift away on an iceberg

but i thank you for trying to help me, i know the difference between a healing crisis and getting a whole lot worse

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Its not my protocols........its your environment nibbling away constantly at your electron sink.........and that is what the 31 steps is designed to help.

nicld likes this.
  8. Jude

Jude Gold

Are those 31 steps a sticky somewhere?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no......because they are specific to one person.

10. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

On the 1st page of this thread

11. Jude

Jude Gold

Ta.....................

12. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

One important thing I have learned over the years, is that it's really all just about n=1.
    We all try to do what we can to improve our health every day. The most important part is to keep trying.

caroline and kovita like this.
  13. Rain

Rain New Member

hello you guys, i'm out in the country coz i needed a bit of a break, i sat here last night, mostly sleeping, but also eating a bag of chocolate chips, as i've been slowly trying to poison myself a bit to stop it if it's a cleansing reaction

so anyway, after a while i just 'snapped' out of it, my head went back to normal and i'm walking around this morning singing to myself and making coffee

so bizarre... well Jack, you may be right that my environment is sucking electrons, do you have any suggestions on how to counter act this without practically killing myself, or moving?

anyway, i'm myself again and i apologize for being so ..... you know... i thought i was going to die, weird, i know, but i was a bit unhappy

fitness@home likes this.
  14. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

15. Rain

Rain New Member

thanks Da-mo .... gosh it was like i was possessed by a demon and suddenly it just left and i was myself again, very very bizarre

it inclines me to think of the supernatural for sure, but also could be candida haha will go look at the thread after the weekend as my internet is sketchy and soon my husband will wake up and want his ipad

ok it was a short thread, i read it, NUTS???????? are you serious, Jack? i can eat almonds and lots of them and fight candida? for the love of pete, finally something easy lol

Jack, i just want to say i'm sorry to you personally, it really was like being possessed, i wasn't myself, tho i have always had the ability to tear into someone, it's just that i don't use it, as i am generally kind hearted

i think being out here in the country and whatever else was involved in the 'demon' leaving lol means that i have to start a long range plan to get myself into a tiny house off the grid, out away from cell phone towers and power lines... i always knew that the city made me crazy, but i didn't know why, and now, being out here, even with the smart meters and the cell phone tower, it's still not as bad as the city, and i have to make some plans to move for my husband's retirement, research commencing in 3.... 2.... 1....

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
    nicld likes this.
  16. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

Rain likes this.
  17. Rain

Rain New Member

i like that speech, but i think sometimes maybe i get hit a bit too hard lol

and i just had to crawl onto the bed from the floor and wait for the wounds to heal, and God help anybody who talks to me during those times :)

if Jack had a file section i would post an astrological chart a friend did for me, not that i believed in it, but it was so right on it was scary... even where she made a mistake, it stuck out like a sort thumb as not being me...

i'm a weird one, mr grinch :)

18. nicld

nicld Gold

Do you notice that the full moon has an effect on you? It was just a full moon last week and I know that I felt different. Not sure if it means anything but might be worth tracking. I am sure that is does not help that my cycles are tied into the moon right now.

Check out what I am doing to get more electrons.
    http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/body-voltage-reading.12009/

It does not cost alot but be careful and test with a volt meter especially since you are in the city. I know that you felt like the grounding sheet was not working but maybe it was too much.

You may feel better just knowing that you are going to do something to change your situation even if it is a while down the road. I know that we will be moving in 4 years and even though my home situation is not that bad (I already live in the country) I know that it can be better.

Good luck.

19. [​IMG]

20. Rain

Rain New Member

no no i didn't make the decision to move again until AFTER the eeeeevil lifted, so it wasn't the decision that made me feel better, it was TRULY bizarre

i haven't been out to the country in quite some time as we just moved and i love our new place..... or i used to lol now that i know it's killing me, just like the city always does... i'm just not as crazy about it anymore lol

and yes i saw the moon last night it was so huge on the horizon i almost couldn't process that it was real, it kind of scared me actually

my cycles used to be tied to the moon, they probably still are, except for the mess up last time

thanks for the link on getting electrons, hope my interent holds out to read it!