1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack, for calcium help? it's Elaine

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Rain, Oct 18, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Absolutely no exercise ...at least right now.....

the leptin reset is all about timing..

have a BAB within 30 minutes of rising .... leave four hours between meals and at least four hours before bed time.

This is all about resetting the rolex in your brain.

This is all about your circadian cycle .....

the three legged stool is all abut good water and getting hydrated, getting outside and grounding ...........simple - but not easy!

start listening to podcasts .... it will get easier ...I absolutely promise ....xoxo

Rain likes this.
  2. Rain

Rain New Member

i rent the bottom floor of a house and the owner controls the wifi, not me, but i can at least ask my husband to hard wire my computer in but i don't know if that will help

i don't know what BAB is, i drink most of my food, as my stomach is borked.... i drink bullet proof coffee for breakfast, not with the brandname stuff, just organic ingredients of my own, coffee, butter, coconut oil, stevia

i have been drinking distilled water, will look for spring water... my husband gets angry that i want to spend money on bottled water, after 30 yrs he gets angry at putting ANY money toward my health when nothing ever works

what am i supposed to do after sunset? sit there an stare at a candle? haha

we have no tv and such, it would drive me insane

we have no bedroom, the bed is in the corner of the living room with blue light from my husband's computer and his alarm clock glaring into the darkness, both of which he refuses to turn off

and the sun is setting around 7pm and i'm lucky if i get to sleep by 5 am, what do i do all night?

what i want to know is how to protect myself from a CITY of EMF, when the power goes out in the area, i feel the a HUGE difference, turning out the lights in my apt? not so much haha

3. Rain

Rain New Member

my earthing sheet is plugged into the actual earth outside the window, no way would i use an outlet!

i still don't know what a BAB is haha

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

BAB = big assed breakfast ....at least 50 gr of protein

go to the home page ..... there is an easy start guide

I truly don't know what you will do about your situation .... it is not good . - but you do have to take care of you. No one else can do it for you ... we all have to do it for ourself. Dr. K. always tells us .... the only one he can help is himself ....he just shines a flashlight for us .....

will your dh shut off the wifi? you can get an old fashioned wind up alarm clock

5. Rain

Rain New Member

kovita, we have an RV outside the city, went to great pains to get it, and the lot..... but they just put up a huge cell phone tower right beside our once peaceful lot.... i used to go out there every weekend to relax from the EMF.... it's over now

6. Rain

Rain New Member

i have had most of my stomach cut out caroline, but can start adding protein to my bullet proof coffee :)

i know my situation is not good, i told jack today that since we lost the peace of the RV outside town, i feel like a lab rat in a cage, trapped, no escape, helpless and no hope... my husband has a job nearby that he wouldn't give up in a zillion years, i would have to divorce him to move to the country, and i can't do that as i .... well for many many reasons i can't do that...

my health may be up to me, but it's also up to my husband, coz we are kinda like married lol

hubby has no access tot he wifi, the owner of the house upstairs does

i asked him to get a windup clock, he won't because it has no snooze button

my husband no longer cares about my health, he used to try and help a bit, but since i only get worse and worse no matter what i do, he has stopped caring and gets angry when i bring up the subject of something i would like to try

and since i am horrifically dependent on my husband, i am glad to hear the help is free

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  7. Rain

Rain New Member

no more help? lol i saaaaid at the beginning that i'm an impossible case, and i'm going to put 'the right to die society' on speed dial, coz i've had enuff of this crap, and nobody in their right mind would EVER say that i haven't done everything within my power and knowledge to help myself.... so saying my health is in my own hands sounds all good and fine, but when i'm being fried by EMF, trapped in a world that i never made, i don't believe in free will anymore

8. Rain

Rain New Member

it's not that i'm being obtuse either, i moved out to the RV and left my husband in the city for over a year, but when they built the cell tower and put in smart meters beside each RV... well there's no use me going out there anymore, otherwise, believe me I WOULD GO IN A HEARTBEAT

9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Good morning Rain,
    Don't think about the impossible,think about the possible,even if it is small.
    Is there a way to curtain off the area where you sleep#? If not,can you partition it off a bit with existing
    furniture?You could try sleeping with a sleepmask to get at least darkness for the eyes. Could you buy one of them freezable gel eyemasks ,combjne iy with a blackout one over it maybe? Dont know jf that works but you could have a look if you can make them stay together. There is a thread about good sleep and what to do that started recently. One of the things the doc said. Is to breathe jn the cold air from the freezer while yawning.
    Food: As much seafood as you can . With you stomach issues could you manage tuna? Can gou get oysters? Oysters would probably help most as they come in a conveniently small package.
    Are you mobile enough to go outside and find a park or a patch of grass to enjoy theautumn sun while sityjng barefoot on the ground in cotton clothes? I think as you can only do small thigs you need to do a lot of them,even if they are not 100% optjmal but better than nought,right?
    Now about that speed dial, forget about it....
    Thinking like that traps you into a dopamine steal syndrome and I woild hazard a guess that you may be deficient in that. You are probably thinkjing "easier said than done" buy think that this is cumulative. Every minute you manage to thjnk "pretty" is a bit of charge jn the ole battery. Music,especially opera fires me up.
    There are days when I can almost"eat"
    it. Sounds silly? Don't be afraid to be. Hum when you feel despair. It is easy,it
    is free and may help.

Hugs from the other end of the continent

Rain likes this.
  10. Michele Wilson

Michele Wilson Michele Wilson

I am planning on following Elaine's progress. I see people like her in the ER often, and I know there is no help for them there. It will be interesting to see how her health returns, and as a nurse, sometimes when people are discharged in tears of frustration, I try to "unofficially" point them to a book that I think may help them get to the root of the problem. I am busy on the job and cannot take the time to really explain much, but I know that my reading one book 7 years ago had me eating differently, feeling better, and searching for why that was, and ultimately to more and more understanding as I kept following those rabbit holes. This is amazing how Jack reached out to Elaine and offered some simple solutions to get started right now.
    For instance I pointed a woman to a book 2 weeks ago, and she contacted me yesterday and told me her diabetic sugars were better and she lost 7+ lbs already. When she is ready I will point out another book. I did tell her I eat fish once a day and how important that was.

Rain likes this.
  11. Martin

Martin Gold

Boom times 31!

This is the place to find Nature's Quantum Rules laid out for you. Doc took time to spell it out, so take advantage of some very-specific-to-you recommendations and jump to the head of the class and start healing.

It's your last best shot.

NSH

caroline likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Elaine embrace your discomfort. it is the force that is going to heal you even though I know that sounds and may feel a bit counterintuitive to you right now. Trust me, I've been there and done it. I know how you're feeling. There is a light and hope. But now you MUST run to it no matter how bad you feel currently. True character is revealed in the choices a human being makes under pressure and you are under that stress now - the greater the pressure, the deeper the revelation becomes. This is what you will find when you get well. Pressure can be a privileges when it is directed. Remember, no pressure, no diamonds in life. As you begin to aim higher in life it seems as though you have more responsibility. This responsibility creates stress and pressure in you and your environment. Without these guiding factors, one can not grow and achieve the greatness you seek. Stay focused and channel your efforts via a "tunneled vision", and you will marvel at the amount of pressure you create in the creation of that vision. It's not what you want or think that you can achieve, it's what you can accomplish that really matters. The more prepared your wisdom is, the less pressure you feel in any task you take. You will become prepared by following those 31 points.

caroline, Rain and Martin like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

caroline and Rain like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mitochondria swell when calcium is effluxed from a cell causing phosphate to build up in many cells and tissues. In the swollen mitochondria, evident shrinkage may be induced by adding Mg2+ ions in the absence of exogenous ATP. This is why taking Mg2+ supplements without knowing the context is a big error most make. Guys like the Magnesium man don't get this scale of action. You must. When you are suffering in an environment of high non native EMF you must realize the environment must be hacked before your diet or any supplements. This mitochondrial volumetric shrinkage has been determined by spectrophotometric as well as by water content and packed volume measurements for the non believers. See when you know better, you actually do better. I bet you have heard that before on this site.

Penny and Rain like this.
  15. nicld

nicld Gold

Welcome Elaine and you are in the right spot.

Jack is right on, embrace the discomfort.

With a small stomach, maybe puree the oysters and drink with seafood broth. I do not have access to fresh oysters so it is canned. I have can to a can and a half every morning for me along with salmon and it has made a huge difference in the mental clarity. Check out Inger's fish head smoothies. I destroyed my health by working nights and going back to college. I lost alot of my smarts but it is coming back.

Toss a towel over the alarm clock. That's what I do with the one of the hubbies side. I have a battery operated one emits no light. Maybe look into getting one of those for him. I have this mask and it works pretty good. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000CCI4YU/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1413735709&sr=1&keywords=sleep+mask

Also get a pair of these ASAP.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NP6NG2/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER These have made the biggest difference for me in helping get the sleep better. I used to get tired, crawl in bed, lay there for an hour or two, sleep maybe one cycle, wake back up for a couple of more hours and if I was lucky, get one more cycle in before needing to get up for work and felt like crap. Now, I put these on as soon as it get dark, and can feel the melatonin increase (I get cold when that does) and can fall asleep fairly soon and the best part, stay asleep.

Oh and i think CT rocks and LOVE my deep CT. I use the snow to get my baths really really cold in the winter.

There is hope but it will take alot of work and maybe some pretty hard decisions.

Rain likes this.
  16. endless

endless New Member

Rain likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Candida proteins resemble gluten proteins so they all cause a leaky gut. A leaky gut is on that leaks too much light from the microbiome to your enterocytes. This light destroys the amount of Vitamin D in enterocytes. This decreases the activation of the immune system in the GALT which is right behind the gut lining. This is why some people who have tried the recent paleo craze of resistant starch have contacted me about their recent spikes in their autoimmune conditions. CONTEXT IS KEY and I pointed that out in the January 2014 webinar on my RS bio hack. Once an immune reaction against candida commences, patients will generally develop frank celiac or severe gluten intolerance/hypersensitivity. Celiac disease can be created by this mechanism using mis folded proteins that alter the polarized light signal to T regulator cells if certain HLA DQ2/8 immune cells are present. The lower your vitamin D level is the more likely they will be present. The immune system will begin to slowly attack foods with wheat, barley, rye and oats with a vigorously because these contain or have proteins antigens that simulate gluten when macrophages present the antigen to the T regulator cells. This causes a loss of iodine and electrons in proteins making them more hydrophobic and less hydrophilic meaning theire will be less H+ in the enterocytes and the GALT in which to turn of the switch. This has massive effects on T4 and T3 production in the gut too. Stopping gluten in foods helps........but it is only a very small part of the Rx for fixing this night mare. I personally believe this is how Hashimoto's has exploded in our modern world.

rlee314 and Rain like this.
  18. Rain

Rain New Member

hello, Lahelada! i did sleep with a sleep mask on last night, it was nice... i still didn't get to sleep till 5 am... oh yes, actually i have no problem eating oysters and as a matter of fact i'm craving them like crazy!
    i just got back in from standing on the grass until my feet were too sore from the cold... i felt tingly :)
    as far as music goes, i listen to Sean Beeson's piano when i can handle noise
    thank you for reaching out to me :)
    hugs back!

19. Rain

Rain New Member

it is awesome of you to help people that going to the hospital does not help... i wish i had met nurses like you :)

Billybats and Michele Wilson like this.
  20. Rain

Rain New Member

Jack you are determined to make me cry, tears of gratitude and this huge universal love i feel for you and all you are doing, esp for me... i must admit that i don't understand the biology on most of your board, and i would like to hear more 'AND THAT MEANS, DO THIS' otherwise i may have trouble getting direction, when i was in premed my passion was physics not biology, and i had mini strokes wipe it all out anyway, so it's kind of frustrating to me that i don't understand, but you know i'm glad to be in a place where there are things for me to learn, no misinformation, no dashed hopes... just the passion and brilliance of one man, Jack Kruse, bringing us all together to make things better when before you, things only got worse. thank you!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxox