1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack, for calcium help? it's Elaine

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Rain, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Rylee

Rylee New Member

Rain - I know where to get natural progesterone. I messaged you on facebook. It went to your "other" folder.

2. Rain

Rain New Member

thanks hon :)

3. Linz

Linz Gold

Elaine, sorry you are feeling so bad and I don't want to add to information overload but I think more context might help some of the things you are struggling with. Keep taking on the protocols you can cope with at the moment but remember it can take up to two years to become an efficient fat burner so it's not surprising that going headlong into ketosis can stir some interesting discomfort. Three things you could consider.
    1. Keep adding plenty of the right fats in the right season whatever diet choices you make (as well as fish and seaweeds for minerals) so that your mitochondria start adapting, and if you can reduce the starchy veg content in winter do it slowly
    2. Be aware that in nature ketosis is a winter state and really needs cold to work as it should. Cold switches us from summer light to winter temperature regulation (many of us in trouble here!!!)
    3. Mitochondrial supplements might help you adapt and also give some protection from emf - ubiquinol, mg, acetyl-l-carnitine, d-ribose.

Healing is a peculiar journey. Things you never knew you had disappear and those you are desperate to cure seem determined to turn into raging monsters. I saw the first real improvement by looking back and realising that many of my most acute episodes were followed by real lasting improvements and often the monsters were just having a last frightening fling.

Don't let the things you can't contemplate now ruin your cortisol/melatonin special relationship. Just keep them somewhere for another day. You may feel your real brain has fallen apart but your posts here seem incredibly intelligent and intuitive.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    Lahelada likes this.
  4. Rain

Rain New Member

i know i'm still smarter than the average bear, but i remember what real smart was like, i still hold the ghost of it in me

i can't cope with anything at the moment, i stopped the hot and cold showers for a couple days and the estrogen explosion stopped.... so sadly, no more hot and cold showers for me

i'm not even going to write here really, coz i'm so foul tempered, i'm going to look for some weird ass energy medicine that will take my mind off the itch and bitch for a while

5. nicld

nicld Gold

How are you doing?

I watch a video on body voltage and to keep it simple, he said that once a body gets more electrons to fix the bad cells there is a die off that occurs. I found that when I started grounding at night I was starting to feel worse. Maybe that is what was happening to you. Your body was getting all sorts of electrons and sending them out everywhere to fix everything and you had a whole bunch of die off and rebuilding. Maybe too much too fast.

6. nicld

nicld Gold

Check this out.

billy likes this.
  7. billy

billy New Member

This is for you Rain - it's a looong post.

I’ve read Jack’s 31 point jump-start for you. I believe Dr K when he tells you in point 12, “It’s not your fault”. I believe that for my case as well. The medical community is actually UN-helpful to us ...and it’s not their fault either. We are victims and Dr K is a true healer in helping us -freely. Still in all, it’s our responsibility to do the work for ourselves.

FWIW: I used to race motocross - broke bones and picked the bike up & kept riding, worked construction for many years, and I’m a weight-lifter …and what he has given you made the water come to my eyes. He’s a pretty smart guy and knows full well he could cash-in huge on his revelations. And he gives it to us freely.

I bet after you heal you can pay it forward amazingly.

In point 15 there may be a typo; “When the proteins mis fold you can signal things properly in your brain and this makes you feel like you are mentally slow and mentally ill and depressed.” I think the word “can” should be “can’t”, but he would have to confirm that. I’m a noob here.

If it were me, I’d follow Dr K’s advice to a tee …and I’m skeptical to the point of cynicism! I’ve started his protocols already …and I had to study ketogenisis for many months before I was convinced. PubMed is my friend :p

Now I study what Dr. K is teaching, checking the researchers and Docs he cites, and reading the books he recommends. I’m in a hurry because my lipid panels are very bad and my Dr here insists I get on statins – not good.

This community seems very supportive. I’ve already had many light-bulb moments. I hope you find strength here and heal up over time.

IMHO: This place, and this moment in time, is going to be viewed as damn-near magic …when time reports the truth in retrospect.

fitness@home, Da-mo and Inger like this.
  8. billy

billy New Member

Made it to 5 minutes ... we're heading to the Puget Sound to go bare-foot wading. brb!
    :bow:

Lahelada likes this.
  9. Rain

Rain New Member

Hi, thanks for the vid on the electrons, i keep getting to the point where he says 'now we have discussed getting electrons INTO the body....' and i keep going back to see where he said how to do that and can't find it.

i'm not in a good state, doing keto made candida go crazy, then doing jack's way made estrogen go crazy and i spent my days sobbing, and i have a rash that's developed over my body that is sheer torture, i started having panic attacks that i haven't had for years, etc etc

jack seems to have changed his mind about it being my fault, i waited while he was away for his advice, suffering terribly, and when he came back he said that my mitochondria can't handle fat, so keto diet is suddenly bad for me i guess, then he said i was letting in too much blue light, when i said i wasn't he said 'bad thoughts = bad health, good thoughts = good health, simple as that'

so apparently it has nothing to do with what i eat or how i live, but it has everything to do with how i think... and i'm not thinking good thoughts at this time, as i'm suffering horribly, sobbing, panicking, and scratching my body till i bleed

nope, no good thoughts

and THEN jack told me to 'get out of my own way'.... whatever the blazes that means

i will go back and try to find the secret place in that video where he tells you how to get electrons into your body

billy, i'm glad you have hope... just be careful

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

Elaine... never give up. Ever. If you want and can you are always welcome to stay by me for as long as you want or need ..... here are no antenna close and I would give you my magnetico bed in the horse barn with very little EMF I promise you. I would feed you too...... I have lots of great seafood here. it is no luxury life but here is lots of nature and nice neighbors too :)
    and we could go dipping in the lake together....
    ((((hugs)))))

11. Rain

Rain New Member

are you in Canada Inger? maybe someday when i have a tiny house we will come move it on to your property :)

never give up? ummm i don't even believe in healing for me anymore... i've tried every diet, every guru, nothing gets better, only gets worse.... and when things get as bad as they are right now from one protocol, damn right i'm giving up

12. Inger

Inger Silver

Elaine... unfortunately I live in Europe... Germany :oops:
    I believe in healing for you Elaine. I want to tell you that. I know you can heal. There always is a way. I know this, 100% sure!
    :love:

billy likes this.
  13. nicld

nicld Gold

I remember hearing that veggies and vitamin C will get electrons in. He really does not go too deep into to it but from other stuff I have learn grounding is a great way. Da-Mo posted these on a thread that I started. http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/body-voltage-reading.12009/ Check these out too. He explains how long it takes for certain cells to rebuild and he said that it takes about 8 months for all cells to change out. I think that is why it takes so long to heal.

A keto diet is not optimal for me either and I think that me trying to hard earlier this year caused weight gain, everyone's n=1.

14. Inger

Inger Silver

Before you give up you have to come visit me promise me that! No giving up before, ok ;)

Da-mo likes this.
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

I have found this place because it is a good place to heal, you see Elaine. I need to heal too :) I am healing well here :)

16. Rain

Rain New Member

Inger, i have already given up, will probably go to some sort of green smoothie diet..... nicld, i sleep on a grounding sheet, wake up with back pain

Inger, i am glad u are healing, lots of people heal... i don't

17. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^ I wake up with a back ache too and sleep with a grounding strap on while on a Magnetico and can't figure that out either. Really annoying!!! Yesterday the whole back hurt from the shoulders on down, not happy.

18. Rain

Rain New Member

yes, we are forever in debt to the priceless advice we get, no matter how much money we put out to heal

and it doesn't work...

i'm listening to that video, the guy talks like he has some sort of answers then goes into the zillions of reasons why his advice won't work.... all i'm hearing now is 'blah blah blah blah'

19. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

To me, the advice to "get out of your own way" means you must first change your mind to allow it to be possible.
    You need to believe:
    This is possible
    I can change
    I will heal
    I am in control

Da-mo likes this.
  20. Rain

Rain New Member

yeah, i had all that before my body exploded into a zillion horrible symptoms, you can't say i was thinking bad thoughts when i started this thread... but now it's my fault coz i don't believe, i get it, it's a faith healing system... i'll go with Jesus Christ if i'm going to do that....

ok i see the guy in the video is selling some sort of snake oil called frequensea....

anyway, i have to go lie down.... no need to continue with why this is my fault somehow.... i get it