1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack, for calcium help? it's Elaine

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Rain, Oct 18, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are priceless! you will help so many people ...... once you find out where you are!!!!! LOL

I forgot about your tiny tummy ....can you have more fat? have you tried a MHS???

Rain likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am going to bed soon .......talk to you tomorrow...xo

3. Rain

Rain New Member

haha, yeah have to help them right here in my tiny thread.... erm, wait, how am I SUPPOSED to help people? lol

i have a lot of fat in my diet, best way to get calories in and avoid the tiny tummy issue is cocoa with tons of coconut oil and butter

now what exactly is MHS, oh my dog i've never seen so many incomprehensible accronyms in one place before :)

4. Rain

Rain New Member

ok don't forget to tell me what MHS is in the morning lol good night, parting is such sweet sorrow :p

5. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

On those cravings - could be that candida raising it's ugly head. It will try to trick you into eating sugary things to stay alive. Don't let it win.
    A thought on the rash - I vote that your body is detoxing. Your skin is your biggest organ. It's either a reaction or allergy to something. Try to eliminate all processed foods, have you changed laundry soap?
    Had a lady I know have something similar and they finally linked it to celiac, an autoimmune reaction and something to do with the liver. She was covered with itchy rash head to toe. She is now fine.

6. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

About your liquid diet, and having to have small meals - your stomach and gut are probably damaged and need repaired. A protein powder I used that helped me heal was Inflamacore. But it's a bit pricey.

7. Martin

Martin Gold

MHS = mackerel head smoothie. Take mackerel head(s), put in blender, add a little water, blend, drink. All sorts of nutritional goodies in it.

NSH

8. Rain

Rain New Member

I'M CANADIAN, i can't just get better insurance or a good doctor, if i fell down in my doctor's office he would roll his eyes and step over me, there's nothing that they do for chronic illness cases like me, if i went in with this rash, all i would get is cortisone creme, not a doctor's heroic journey to finding celiac problem and liver something and making me 'fine now'..... that just doesn't happen here... doctors do nothing for chronic peeps here.... i'm not even sure they do much for acute peeps.... i've been up all night with the rash getting more and more painful and now i'm crying, but i've been doing that a bit lately anyway, prolly estrogen influx....

and i thought that mackerel head smoothie was a JOKE you were playing on me coz i'm a noob.... there's no way in this world or the next i would be caught dead with thrashed mackerel heads in my mouth!!!!

do we even have mackerels in canada? I'M FOOKIN' CANADIAN, A DOCTOR ISN'T GOING TO HELP ME, that's why the supreme court is out voting on assisted suicide, coz that's about all the help we will ever get here.....

the rash is starting to feel like a burn... everywhere....

the only thing i can think of that's new is the threelac i've been taking for candida..... oh and since the rash started getting bad i put my dog's sulphur powder on it

9. Martin

Martin Gold

Rain! No teasing for the noob. I know, it's a tough concept to (ahem) swallow, but when you're up against the wall like most of us, we must get out of our comfort zone and try new things. Like dipping our bods into cold-ass water, wearing funny colored glasses at night, and eating like a shark. We humans have forgotten what it takes to be truly human.

Try sneaking up on a mackerel. Observe the mackerel. Touch the mackerel. Contemplate the mackerel. Then fillet and pan-fry the sucker. Drizzle lemon juice and eat. See food, eat food.

All silliness aside, endeavor to change your comfort zone and become more ancestral, but add modern measures to mitigate this nn-EMF whirlwind we are in, ay.

NSH

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  10. Rain

Rain New Member

pan fried mackerel i can deal with...... are you guys all up against a wall like i am? i'm sobbing here, my body is on fire, could this really be candida die off? i think i will stop taking the threelac.... i'm sooooooo torn apart, i just feeling like dying everytime something goes badly wrong, i'm tired of getting worse all the damn time.

11. Rain

Rain New Member

i feel like cutting off my torso, that's just a flesh wound right? *we are the knights who say F@#$%%$$##)(*%*

12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Try with a cold shower. It will hurt but should help.

Rain likes this.
  13. Rain

Rain New Member

OK, going to do it now... even tho i'm warm and tired... if you're sure it will help

14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Stopping the threelac is good. Once you get rid of that itch I will tell you the golden middle between Candida and MSH. I cannot and wont either but the you have to get REALLY inventive,as if an MSH was not inventive enough. Candida is normal,it is the amount you have to control.

15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

A LONG one....;)

16. Rain

Rain New Member

actually, decided to sponge bath in spple cidre vinegar, now i'm really crying, is swearing allowed on this board?

17. Rain

Rain New Member

well i don't know what to do, keto started the candida going crazy, Jack turned me around and now THIS..... I actually managed to get to sleep for a bit with my skin like this, then i suddenly woke up CHOKING ON MY STOMACH ACID... what the hell is going on???

18. Rain

Rain New Member

i've got a friend who everytime one has a symptom and make the mistake of mentioning it to her, the next day she has it too, only it's worse than yours always, she says things like 'i would give anything to be ONLY as sick as you' it's some sort of mental illness she has.... but i found myself doing the same thing to a friend who has cancer.... not stealing her symptoms, but naturally she felt sorry for herself and said she felt like Job in the Bible.... and i thought WTF???????? try being in hell for 30 years where you hope for cancer and a quick death!!!! and i felt so bad when i thought it, but i would have traded 50 GREAT years of life for 6 months of cancer at the end of it, am i a bad person?

19. Rain

Rain New Member

should i feed the candida a bit to stop the die off?

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator