1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack a security threat??? NOT!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jim, May 7, 2012.

1. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

I support that attitude.

And just for the record - "we" don't need rescuing. We can think for ourselves. Optimize Your Life 101.

2. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Yeah, spare me the "protection." I can evaluate the whole field of ideas and decide for myself.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah me three!!!! In just a few short months I see the difference in my health and attitude and it certainly wasn't being a blind follower that made those differences.

4. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

Indeed, I suspect we are better informed and more open to ideas that challenge our mindset that most. Better to take the high road and concentrate on the positive and what we can do rather than spend time in the negative.

5. Sueville

Sueville New Member

Creating drama draws more people to their sites -- otherwise they would have few viewers. And unfortunaely many people today seem to thrive on drama. Can't imagine what its doing to their cortisol levels.