1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jack a security threat??? NOT!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jim, May 7, 2012.

1. Jim

Jim New Member

2. Melinda

Melinda New Member

I really hope the gov't agencies involved come up with a suspect to arrest and then Jack can live off the money from law suit. Of course, it's hard to get blood from a turnip and I'd guess the perp has not much to lose (except her stubborn fat). Keep a strong heart, Dr. Jack, you are really getting to them.

3. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

Wow that sucks. Why can't people live and let live? If you don't like what JK has to say, go do your own thing!!! Unbelievable... I also hope whoever made the threat is held responsible, surely they broke a law.

Really torques me also, as a us citizen, that my tax dollars were WASTED on that nonsense!!

4. donkjellberg

donkjellberg Silver

Getting the FBI and Homeland Security to come after you is really smart . . . looking forward to finding out who it is.

5. primat

primat Silver

Eeeh, lol? :O

Sent from my U8860 using Tapatalk 2

6. primat

primat Silver

7. freesia

freesia Old Member

Yep. :)

That person's smart plan....was not Optimal.

8. NickieG

NickieG New Member

Hmmmm I think the tweeter is showing us that Dr. Kruse is gaining power in the world...

Nickie

9. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Well, NYC + "she" = CS.

Great free publicity!

10. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

It amazes me that people, think these sorts of things cause no harm. the individual who's tweet initiated the response from the Police, FBI, and Homeland Security, (coast guard was probably there as well fwiw) not only wasted serious Federal $$, but also provided a potential weak point - where those agencies would have had problems responding to an actual incident in the same region, b/c according to protocol they have to clear the first incident, before moving on to a second. this was not just a personal attack against Jack, it was an attack on America. This type of dissent is exactly what terrorist groups want to occur from a religious perspective - as a country we've become so polarized - that we can't see the damn forest for the trees. this individual will be found, and even if they didn't realize it, they actively threatened bio-terrorism against US citizens, I anticipate when the investigation is complete, this individual or indviduals, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This will be one of the first cases prosecuted using twitter as a form of digital communication, and the gov't will win this one leveraging the patriot act, and the punishment will probably be on the heavy end - to set precedent, in a effort to deter others from taking similar action. glad Jack was cleared quickly by the FBI, DHS, and the police, unfortunately he was unable to participate on LC Cruise

11. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

MamaGrok, who or what is "HGL"?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would not make any accusations if you do not have proof. I think the investigators are looking at all the haters addresses and their comments we gave them on Sunday night. They have a ton of information now.

13. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

14. marteen

marteen New Member

The bad eggs of a movement find more success hurting those within it rather than hurting outsiders because they share just enough in common to be manipulative.

15. marteen

marteen New Member

That... and I'm partially borrowing from a Robb Wolf podcast rant here... anonymity is about the most dangerous neolithic phenomenon we're definitely NOT adapted to socially.

16. Paradox

Paradox Silver

I read this somewhere and it has stayed with me as a reminder,

"anger is like drinking poison hoping the other person dies",

Hate is easily put in the same category. Karma has its own way of tapping us on the shoulder.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Hate is the atmosphere of hell--if there actually were a hell. Is why I have only truly hated once in my life.

Why do people have to spoil things. Sorry this happened to you Jack.

P.S. I love your couch.;)

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Hate is the atmosphere of hell--if there actually were a hell. Is why I have only truly hated once in my life.

Why do people have to spoil things. Sorry this happened to you Jack and those who were looking forward to hearing your talk.

P.S. I love your couch.;)

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Why accuse the letter of being a fake? Cause they can and they have an audience for that sort of gossip.Garbage in garbage in garage in--as it's rotten. Grade school 101 and I am not ever going to pay these people or sites any mind again. ooohhhhhh I don't understand this type of injurious none sense, as it is unhealthy to have this sort of presence in our spirit. I don't care how many times people have tried to explain other's behavior to me, I just don't get it--there is no excuse for it. Excessive negative passion really shows an emotion imbalance in individuals who ridicule and belittle others who are different then themselves.

I want to concentrate on all the positive things Jack Kruse is doing for many people who want and need change. They won't get my attention and I hope others will just ignore them also

20. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

I am almost to the 'complete ignore' place, too. At first, I liked to engage, here and there, because I like to help build consensus - disputato is my favorite MO - and don't want people following the once-respectable MDs leading the charge to be misled by gossip away from something that could help them.

But this latest turn of events has really helped to discredit that crowd altogether. No, I absolutely don't think the MDs were involved in the call to Carnival, but everything that has just happened has been a logical consequence of the spirit of vitriol that they, plus the other trained scientists involved in the hate-fest, have fomented. I don't think their vitriol will be taken seriously by many anymore.