1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ivermectin Use

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by stuart buchanan, Dec 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi members,
    first of all please excuse the fact that I have not been able to find an answer to my question on the BB. I have tried, as I know it must have been addressed already, so here goes.

I recently purchased Ivermectin (2mg pills), as a back-up to catching Covid. Can anyone advise as to the dosage I should take if i get the disease and is there a precautionary dosage that i could take to help prevent.

thanks a lot

Stuart

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Go to the FLCCC website - a ton of information there

Frontline Doctors

4. thanks a lot Caroline

Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

stuart buchanan said:
    I recently purchased Ivermectin (2mg pills), as a back-up to catching Covid.
    ------------
    It looks like you may need many of those 2mg pills. tiny
    You may not have so many pills.
    ------------------------------------------
    Recently I got "sidetracked" by one of those (cure for all) situations.
    Latter defined as curing many diseases whose underlying problem is
    sickness related to acidity (metabolic acidosis) and lack of oxygen
    those situations
    are responding to chlorine dioxide treatment (book Forbidden Health)
    One of the results of using (Chlorine Dioxide) is a possibility to remove C-ov-id jab.
    If the jab itself is messed you upl,
    and the whole C-0-vi-d cure.

Is Osteoporosis reversible? | Page 3 | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/is-osteoporosis-reversible.26587/page-3#post-307920
    Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It! | Page 19 | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...t-a-disease-damn-it.25242/page-19#post-307048
    -------------------------------------------

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
    John Schumacher likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Andreas Kalcker
    Listen to the interview, click on the link below:
    https://celestialreport.com/programs/chlorinedioxidereplay-c7a35a?categoryId=60440

==================
    time 58:48 arthritis
    time 1:01:20 Alzheimer's
    time 1:03:50 toxoplasmosis
    time 1:2:55 sickness related to acidity (metabolic acidosis) and lack of oxygen are responding to chlorine dioxide treatment (book Forbidden Health)
    time 1:20:10 varicose veins, use protocol C
    time 1:20:12 Lyme disease, Borrelia burgdorferi, tick born (works fantastically, specially intravenously (not in USA, go to Mexico, Bolivia, Panama)
    time 1:21:30 kidney disease, (improves creatinine value (big time improvement)(big disease, start slow then ramp up)(big future for kidney and liver diseases)(end time 1:23:00)
    time 1:23:50 pancrea,
    time 1:24:50 heavy metal detox (iron, ferritin, mercury)
    time 1:25:20 MMS has side effect (diarrhea), CDS does not have that, heave metal (mercury) detox, converts metal to a (metal oxide)
    time 1:26:20, Jim Humble, was a founder, they are friends, MMS is acidic, destroys teeth enamel, CDS ph neutral, good for teeth.
    time 1:27:55 Epstein virus, it works good for it
    time 1:28:10 when healthy no need to take CDS
    time 1:29:00 osteo necrosis on the jaw, yes definitely, necrotic tissue is acidic
    time 1:30:05 HClO2 plus HCL(4%). If can't get 4% but have say 20%, divide 20/4=5, add 5 parts of water. I think that he made mistake. I would say add four parts of water so you have a total of 5 parts volume.
    time 1:30:25 psoriasis, it comes from inside, drink but also add from outside (forbiddenheath.com)
    time 1:31:00 West Niles yes it works
    time 1:31:08 Parkinson's, yes, works beautifully, see video, dramatic change
    time 1:33:00 ClO2 size is in (12-16)pico, it is much smaller than nano. gas ClO2 (size pico) will go thru nano-gel gel=bio-film. It would go thru gel that surrounds bacteria
    time 1:34:30 chronic issue, continue using. He has arthritis in the hands. It is gone, he still is using it.
    time 1:35:00 treatment for MS, Multiple Sclerosis, yes
    time 1:35:00 citric acid, ---->black mold aspergilous niger , nothing to do with lemons. lemons can be used, citric acid no
    time 1:35:00 skin burned by heat put full strength CDS right on it. Radiation helps to, takes time. Radiation=cell damage, CDS repairs cell damage
    time 1:39:50 GERD, is due to too low gastric acid, CDS highly helpful, firs 2-3 days may feel uneasy, then it
    time 1: 41:20 laboratory supplies (have ingredients), usually Sodium chlorite NaClO2 80% and 20 % salt (NaCl)

time 1:42:20 pernicious anemia (lack of iron), many autistic kids has anemia (CDS reduces ferritin, that ma be one of the reasons for anemia)

time 1:44:10 does the CDS kills the spike protein in the vaccine --->yes, we had vaccinated people, with bad reactions, they recovered after CDS use, for how long this will work he does not know. May need to do it forever (just to survive). This was newer vaccine. This is pseudo-vaccine. Vaccine in the name only. Someone who said that it is vaccine is totally academically wrong.

time 1:45:35 CDS is proven to be beneficial to someone with questionable reaction to vaccine.

time 1:47:35 there is a doctors group, licensed doctors, available (for free) after some $$ are given for research

consult@lvwg.org

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cannot practice medicine on the net. Bad ask Jack question.

JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.