1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ivermectin and vaccine injuries

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Oct 30, 2021.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

Hi guys,
    I am starting to get questions from people in Finland, how to get to Ivermectin to help their vaccine injuries. In Finland there is a very high vaccine % and lots of injuries too :(

The situation in Finland is quite genuine as there is not mandatory vaccination there practically yet, but people do it because they are very trustful in general of government. Like Norway and Sweden. So they also speak quite openly about their injuries - it is this cultural thing with sauna in Finland. You alway go into the sauna and sit there and talk naked with your friends.. and this special intimacy and warm cozy environment.. people open up. It comes to surface what was not meant to come. But truth is, it is horrible, how much injuries people are suffering.

Now i ask you for articles or knowledge if Ivermectin can help these vaccine-spike-protein-injuried people?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Inger - I just sent you an email. I hope I have your right email address?

This is an interview with Dr McCullough. It is fantastic

3. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

4. Penny

Penny New Member

That is so weird because the Finnish people only express 10% of the ACE2 receptors - so I would have thought that to be protective - like type O blood - I wonder what blood type they are? Type A is supposed to get hit hard...

If it was me, I would do this: alpha lipoic acid - to raise glutathione - I bet asparagus would also work - ALA is for metals (graphene oxide) plus some kind of clay/charcoal mop up substance to prevent it from being reabsorbed into the body and of course liver support - for the parasites - assuming there are parasites - I would do the Ivermectin - for the increase in red blood cells/heme that is being destroyed by the spike, I would do HCQ/quercetin and of course zinc - the idea is to compensate for the low oxygen transport from the screwed up blood cells that no longer do that task - this should probably help with the CO2 transport out of the body - of course I would add B1 into that -

You could also look up the Zelenko protocol which is essentially what I just described -

I would hit Dr. Stella Emanual from the Frontline Doctors - she recently did a podcast but it was more like how to prevent injuries - once the blood supply ( think: clot) is compromised, some of these cells die forever - brain/heart? The clot fest lasts for 4 months so for 4 months the body's ability to transport oxygen and get rid of CO2 is compromised - this is on Brighteon conversations with Mike Adams interviewing Dr. Richard Flemming - there are the usual detox protocols like epsom salt/clay/baking soda baths - raising glutathione is always good - but each person has different cells that are annihilated - I think Ivermectin would help at least get rid of those parasites that some doctors are seeing - we don't even know if that is real... for instance, if you go to "Microbe Hunter" on youtube, he has this darling short video on worms in the masks... he proves quite conclusively that these are fabric fibers and when you breathe on them, they move because they absorb water... check it out:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    Richard Watson likes this.
  5. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Quoting Penny
    "alpha lipoic acid - to raise glutathione - I bet asparagus would also work... I would do the ivermectin - for the increase in red blood cells/heme that is being destroyed by the spike"

Raw or lightly cooked animal foods would increase glutathione better than ALA (or NAC), I think? Inger, I remember I saw a video on Youtube that I think was you eating high meat -- tell your friends they need to do that. :eek:

And @Penny, you know that ALA chelates graphene oxide? Using ALA to chelate metals, it's usually recommended to use it every few hours around the clock (like Andy Cutler protocol) because it doesn't keep the metals bound very well, so steady adding of ALA is to keep trying to catch the recently unbound metals that would otherwise be redistributed more, but even then there's often redistribution symptoms. I guess it might be better than letting the graphene oxide stay where it's been. But where did you see that ALA chelates graphene oxide? There might be other drug chelators or just nutrients in foods that would help remove graphene oxide more safely.

"I would do HCQ/quercetin and of course zinc... You could also look up the Zelenko protocol which is essentially what I just described"

Another option instead of the Zelenko supplements is herbal teas that have vitamin C and bioflavonoids (quercetin, rutin, others) with foods that have lots of zinc:

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...sy-article-on-prions.25857/page-3#post-304550

"and of course liver support"

I think the simplest, safest guidelines for good liver functions are to eat enough protein (including the so-called non-essential amino acids ( https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pregnant-keto-safe-winter.25337/#post-294596 )), vitamins, and minerals, a lot more saturated than polyunsaturated fats, and then include milk thistle seeds tea.

Quoting Inger
    "You alway go into the sauna and sit there and talk naked with your friends.. and this special intimacy and warm cozy environment.. people open up."

More sauna-ing may be one of the best things to do too.

"Now i ask you for articles or knowledge if Ivermectin can help these vaccine-spike-protein-injuried people?"

Countries where they've given the population ivermectin (example, India) very quickly have less hospitalizations, so it would be a good thing to start with, and then if the person wants to do tests for microclotting or immune system cells imbalances, there would be less immediate risk of that kind of stuff getting worse. I don't know if ivermectin itself directly helps repair blood clotting problems though. And lots of other things can get spikes off ACE2 too. Here are some comparisons of binding strengths of different plant chemicals to ACE2 (and some other receptors spike can interact with) compared to Ivermectin and HCQ:

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...sy-article-on-prions.25857/page-2#post-300344

And, Inger, remember this?

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...nated-saline-and-vitamin-c.26554/#post-305308

Maybe don't need the ozonated saline. It sounds like you're trying to find simple, easy to get things to recommend for people. Maybe high dose vitamin C, with the ivermectin and/or herbal teas (berries and fruits, and milk thistle) would be good without needing to find a doctor who can do ozonated saline.

And whether just ivermectin will help fix a vaccine injury depends what the injury is. :\ Inger, you mean you have friends who told you in the sauna they've been injured by the vaccines? Or you and your friends are talking about what can be done to help people who have, even though you and your friends in the sauna haven't, so you're asking about if people can get ivermectin more easily than some other things then what injuries could it fix if one of your friends finds out someone else they know had an injury?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    Richard Watson likes this.
  6. Penny

Penny New Member

I just figured graphene oxide was a metal and Cutler's chelation would probably work wonders - I have noticed the same smell coming from urine after asparagus and ALA - not very scientific admitedly - but if you do the whole chelation thing, make sure you bind the toxins with clay/charcoal - that reductionism being stated, Ivermectin has "cured" COVID in Japan, Indonesia and a "province" of 240 million people in India - we know from Judy Mikovits that the "antidote" is suramin - suramin - I think - is used for a parasite that causes river blindness - so ivermectin would maybe do the same thing - so if nothing else, these people would not be transmitting their COVID or whatever - to the general population -

but for the Finns - I really think they should embrace the cold and chase it with saunas (heat shock proteins?) - also, once the mRNA gets worked into your DNA, you will be manufacturing them ad nauseum - unless the environment affects that also - I would add NAC to the zinc/vitamin d and also nattokinase to break down blood clots - there are some people reporting success with these detox protocols - like Dr. Boffa from South Africa and the people at orwell.city - also, detoxing with seafood (nrf2 pathway) plus astaxanthin would also be a great idea -

one last thing - Dr. Robert Malone has been coughing for months, he took ivermectin and it stopped - so clearly, it has an effect -

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
  7. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

@Inger
    A whole group of things that should help and be safe to try without needing to check lots of studies, and you can probably find good quality of in Finland, is beehive goodies -- honey, propolis, pollen, bee bread (also called perga, or mehiläisleipä? (that's Finnish translation?)), honeycomb, mead, even alcohol tincture of bees that had died naturally in the hive and can be collected when honey is harvested. They all help the immune system (if the person isn't allergic) and heart, and are easy to convince people to try because they're delicious, and people can try which one(s) they want intuitively because they all complement each other. Finland forest people must have good bee goodies. (And I have seen studies about this thing or that thing in honey or propolis or pollen etc being good to help with spike proteins -- preventing spikes affecting cells and treating injuries -- for a variety of reasons. But also, with unknowns about spike protein effects, maybe good to start carefully with small amounts of those; maybe even allergies could be different than usual.)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
  8. Penny

Penny New Member

honey is loaded with deuterium me thinks:)

Sean Waters likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What about manuka honey?
    What it does that ordinary honey will not?

10. Penny

Penny New Member

Also a marketing fail according to Steven Harrod Buhner... any raw wildflower honey will do the same thing as Manuka honey - variety is the spice of life I guess:)

And for a lot cheaper price... and they all have deuterium...

Sean Waters and Dan2 like this.
  11. Inger, I think to sauna naked with others is the opposite of masking and social distancing. Making a strong human social connection with others as opposed to Isolation, division, and breaking up the human herd. Wish I had the scandanavian sentiment concerning nudity! I believe you can help people greatly by connecting with them. Cheer up, chin up. The worst is yet to come.

Sean Waters and caroline like this.
  12. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

"honey is loaded with deuterium me thinks"

Yeah, whatever. lol I mean.. There's so many ways to deplete deuterium, aren't there? Not being allowed to eat honey if you crave it must be one of the saddest ways to avoid deuterium. Doesn't the people in Finland doing cold water swimming and saunas make them allowed to eat some honey?

JanSz, I don't know about manuka honey other than that I think it's only (or almost always?) from Australia and New Zealand because of the kind of flower the bees make it from being native there? And I suspect a little marketing hype after manuka honey got lucky being noticed for doing something special and then people started researching it, while other honeys from other kinds of special flowers other places probably also have special qualities that just haven't been as popularized in the 20th century internationally-sold health foods market.

Here's some more interesting stuff about beehive yumyums I learned from a conversation with someone in Eastern Europe, like what Penny said about other kinds of wildflower honeys:

"Have you tried different mono-floral varieties of honey? They all have different ratios of B vitamins and amino acids, and different polyphenols, and they feel different. Willow tree, hawthorn, plum tree, wild rose, chestnut tree, apple tree etc.

...have you tried apilarnil? It's male bee larvae. They are usually used in cocktails together with honey, pollen, propolis, bee bread, royal jelly - but they can be taken in isolation too.

Beekeepers (and even bees themselves) throw out the male larvae. They usually feed them to chicken, but in the 80s one guy noticed that his chicken were growing faster and bigger than the neighbours' chicken, and began studying and promoting the consumption of male bee larvae. They contain androgens and have an anabolic effect.

There are a lot of monofloral varieties of pollen available. The beauty of it is that it can be easily "stolen" from the poor bees and separated, because plants don't bloom all at the same time. I'm in eastern europe and nowadays beekeepers are making a significant profit by selling bee pollen, there's an increasing demand.

It seems that the pollen resembles the therapeutic effects of the plant it comes from. Hawthorn pollen feels quite sedating. I find the wild rose very energizing. The willow [aspirin is made from] does feel anti inflammatory. A multifloral pollen like the one you have from Spain is probably better and more balanced as a regular supplement unless you want to treat something specifically."

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    Richard Watson and JanSz like this.
  13. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  14. Penny

Penny New Member

Dan2 likes this.
  15. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

Penny, do you have any studies on blood type O and COVID? My brother had it and his girlfriend, nor any of our family, got it from him. I have type O pos. So curious about this...

16. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

The problem with deuterium is multi-factorial but the main problem is the environment people are in. It's movement and position in the body is the critical thing and that is controlled by EMFs, native and non-native.

I think this is how we are tied to the Solar System and the Galaxy. If Jupiter & Saturn emit huge amounts of Radio Frequency radiation and we see Spikes in that at times, then is this how Astrology works on a biologic level?... Can Planetary EMF emmissions influence Humanity and Social change?

To keep to the subject... If a Finnish person starts eating a lot of Manuka Honey, yes it may be sad to obstain from it, but it's even sadder if they live in intense non native Electric Fields because the Deuterium will flood into the cell and break the Mitochondrial respiration process leading to even worse outcomes if they've had a Vaccine.

John Schumacher likes this.
  17. I think you can eat all the honey you collect from wild bees living in your local environment, collected without modern protective equipment. Especially if you do not eat all the shit carbohydrate man has been mass producing. Honey is kind of self limiting because of the bees. I do eat honey but watch to make sure I don't go crazy.

Does anyone know was honey available in north america before the pilgrims came and introduced european honey bees, and what species produced it?

John Schumacher and Sean Waters like this.
  18. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Yeah the limit on collecting it yourself is true, following the logic on what the wild humans could obtain. But, also where is the limit on your Electric Fields?

So yeah you can, just like you can drink Wine every night or eat junk. But, if you live in an Electrified environment you should probably not.

John Schumacher likes this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

I love you guys!! :love::love::love::love:
    Thank you for all your information! I am just in packing moving stress.. packing.. drinkin wine.. packing.. drinking wine.. singing.. boah this is so freaking hard but I am doing it.:):):):):D Friday all my stuff will be picked up... and Sunday i will leave for Finland with the Ferry me and my little car. Just that you know why I am not responding much. I have so much to do still.. because i have to work at the vets too all in between packing grrr.. what to do :ninja::shhh::)

caroline, EWO and Sean Waters like this.
  20. Penny

Penny New Member

Yeah - one's n=1 is different - my only point is that the hydrogen that is cleaved with fumerase is then slapped onto oxygen to make water in the mitochondria - that hydrogen has to be light or the Fo head won't spin = less energy = being tired...

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jf950359k
    Characterization of Citrus Honey by Deuterium NMR

Israeli honey samples were characterized with respect to the isotope ratio parameters δ13C, measured by mass spectrometry, and D/H(CH3) of the ethanols produced by alcoholic fermentation, measured by deuterium NMR. Ethanols obtained from fermentation of citrus honeys have D/H(CH3) values similar to ethanols from citrus juice and that exceed the values obtained from other honeys by 5 ppm. This difference in D/H(CH3) can be used to confirm the authenticity of citrus honeys. The δ13C values of all honeys tested were similar and typical to C3 plants. Measurements of D/H(CH3) of ethanols derived from honey and of δ13C of the honey sugars are useful for detection of adulterations of citrus honey.

So, does that not say that you might as well drink orange juice? :)

We are here learning about circadean clocks and life at the subatomic level - quantum biology - this is the level we should be discussing - how light affects the outermost bonding of electrons - the guy living in Mexico in a highly magnetic beach could probably eat beans and tortillas with no problem - plus he is young - Janz is not young and lives in New Jersey - and that my friends makes all the difference...

I have a pomegranate tree that is loaded right now - not being one to be able to resist pomegranates, I am eating one a day - but I am under no delusion that it is a great biological move for me:)