1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

IV Drips

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by mdavid, Jul 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. mdavid

mdavid Silver

Interested in your thoughts on IV drips, they generally offer injections of B12, CoQ10, B Complex, Vit D, Glutathione, Mag, NAD, etc. I have already optimized my health in as many ways as I can right now, sunrise barefoot and shirtless walks, 50 fresh oysters a week, Mediterranean diet, plenty of natural sunlight (at least in the summer), avoid screens and unnatural light after dark, I do intermittent fasting and occasional 36 hour fasts as well as a few longer ones. I am looking to push the envelope to the nth degree, however I am against injecting certain other "things" into my bloodstream so I am not sure how I feel about IV drips where I may not know exactly what is in them, although I know people who swear by their effectiveness, so firstly curious if they are or can even be effective or if they are more of a fad thing, and also interested in the community's thoughts on it especially if someone has tried it.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

IVs are fine when you know the context.

3. mdavid

mdavid Silver

Thanks @Jack Kruse - How would one go about working through the context with this? Would there be any danger to creating a dependency on the IVs in the same way supplementing something like testosterone might create?