1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Its the little things...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by cantweight, Nov 8, 2013.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Ive been grumbling about feeling crummy and I am not alone. I have read some wonderful posts this morning that have really reconfirmed the humanity in all that we are trying to achieve. Despite setbacks we rally in a most impressive way.

4 years ago I had sick children. My then 9yr old daughter had terrible migraines, zero energy, strep in the gut, random fevers, hypothyroid, pathogens and parasites to boot. She had a tonsil and adenoidectomy, (her tonsils grew back), missed school constantly and was on a ridiculous amount of medication. My then 7yr old son was diagnosed MCTD, JRA, he was in pain constantly, fatigued, underweight, hypothyroid, high strep, pathogens, parasites, hormone imbalances. He also had the tonsils and adenoids out same day as his sister (that was fun...ugh!) also missed school constantly and was on a ton of meds.

These 2 awesome kids that could barely get through their days not that long ago are running their first 5k this weekend....a Turkey Trot! I am so proud of them!

This is after successful softball and soccer seasons. My daughter just tried out for a tournament team and my son scored his first goal last weekend.

I know these are things that other families experience on a regular basis and are probably no big deal, but I am grateful for our journey and that all these "little" things get to feel so special to us.

(My youngest is not running the race but definitely worth noting he scored the most goals on his soccer team this season....this kid that could have been stopped in his tracks by neuro tics is kicking ass!)

(Also...no one is on any prescriptions and they are doing great!!!)

harmony and Cpt.Tired like this.
  2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

great successes Christi!!! just awesome....

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It's so wonderful to hear of small children being able to live life fully again.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just love to hear about all the improvements in your children Christi ..... Next up - YOU....

We take it for granted sometimes that our kids should be healthy and happy...... It is so unjust and unfair when they arent.

You have an awesome family unit ..... And you are the captain of this magnificent ship.....you are a force to be reckoned with. I would bet on you every, single time....:)

5. Hope

Hope Gold

I agree with everyone. And I would add to Audrey's words....you are the captain of a magnetico and magnificent ship!!! :)

BTW, I would love to hear how you detoxed the kids from their biotoxins....ugh.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Christi - have you talked to the folks at magnetico about why you are having such a struggle on your son's magnetico?
    I would guess that they would have some imput - especially since you want to get one for you...

7. sooperb

sooperb New Member

I really applaud your commitment and your bravery to fight against "the system" for your children and yourself. Being a square peg in a round hold and sticking to your principles is a tough stance but you are winning, very well done Christi. I wish I had found the backbone years back (I did ban MacDonald's eventually lol) and started my children on the road to optimal, now I can only heckle them from the sidelines and I'm not convincing at least one of them that needs to listen. I won't stop though, it's too important.

8. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Thanks for the kind words! They did great and their Dad ran with them, it was awesome :)

Audrey...I think my problem with the magnetico is that I am loaded with metal and I was laying on it during the day which Jack said is not useful because we need to be in a chemically reduced (sleep)state. I am curious about upcoming blogs that hit on that. If we cant get to that state it seems to be a major issue although I feel I am getting there more and more. Weight still coming off slowly, sleep is decent, feeling much better than i was.

Hope....we detoxed with a ton of stuff!!! We know how different we all are and I was trying to find N=1 x 5...lol! It was nutty, but everyone is doing so well. Chlorella was the first and most constantly used, spirulina, and seaweed. I fed the kids nutritional smoothies with Opticleanse GHI or Brain Sustain has rice flour in it I believe so we havent used either in quite some time. L-glutamine, Swedish bitters, aloe. Green juices and smoothies constantly lots of cilantro and parsley and lemon. I personally used Welchol as a binder for some time. DesBio homeopathic drops Detox 1,2,3 and Metox. Lots of lemon. Trampoline jumping to help move lymph fluid. Nux vomica, berberis, NDF....so many homeopathic drops it was a bit nuts. I just wanted to leave no stone unturned. Coconut oil for antiviral properties. FNG drops for yeast, candida plus drops. Tons of probiotic...threelac, fivelac, theralac, dr ohiras, now raw milk. DE capsules, parasite cleanses, coffee enemas, supplements with bentonite clay and pectin....one was called Toxi HMF. Thats all I can think of right now.

I liken the process to more of an exorcism than a healing...lol. My poor kids....the crap I made them drink! They will all be in therapy one day...lol. But they will be healthy!!!

9. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Such a great success for you and your family.....thanks for sharing with everyone...I think it makes all of us feel wonderful to read these stories!

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There are many things that seem impossible only so long as one does not attempt them. To overcome this, you need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you. The small things in life are often so much bigger than the great things . . . the trivial pleasure like cooking, one's spouse, little stories, especially sad ones, solitary walks, funny things seen and overheard. Sometimes the little opportunities that fly at us each day can have the biggest impact. Pay attention to Mother nature's nudge's, she'll protect you. Night.

harmony likes this.
  11. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

*Tears* awwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome!!!!!! xoxo