1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

It's ON:-) Australia's truckers are shutting down the country and taking it back...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

2. Inger

Inger Silver

What scares me is that people are afraid of these fines. They are illegal. Same here in Germany, because fear of fines people comply.
    I got a fine too at the border of Finnland as entry required testing. I said no thanks. I am perfectly healthy and I am not testing. So they fined me. 280 euro. But I will never pay that fine. I wrote them why and i have not heard anything since.

As the two weaponized men fined me, a vulnerable, healthy, friendly lonely woman, I watched them deeply directly into their eyes.
    And i saw that they were ashamed of what they was doing. They KNOW it is all wrong.
    That moment I will never forget. I was the strong and they were the weak in this situation. It was a very touching moment.

I will never comply to a test for the scare of a fine. Or for being able to eat in a restaurant, or any other thing in society.
    I will only do a test if they wont let me into my homecountry without. Then only - maybe. But they did let me in, they just fined me. That is no problem for me. Fuck their fines.
    This insanity makes me really really angry.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  3. Exhale and do something nice for yourself. You and your time are far too valuable for this madness.

welcome to Scandinavia!

JanSz and Inger like this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

Thanks Johan :love: Right now I am naked in the sun on my terrace....:):):)
    I sing a lot lately... it helps so much! I sing alone at home, at work, in the car... singing makes me feel alive and gives place for emotion, and heals the wounds I get in this sick dictatorship country.
    I cant wait to get to Finland.... it calls me very strongly now

caroline and JanSz like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

These eyes I see.
    They touches me so much.
    I see pain in peoples eyes. My boss the vet, she looked at me yesterday.. and I cant get her eyes off my mind. I have told them all the truth. They are vaxxed because they wanted their freedom back. Thinks it will all turn to normal very fast.
    But I tell them what I feel about this dictatorship in the deepest of my heart. And how they look at me, wow it hurts. Because i feel their pain that they have even hidden for themselves.
    I dont hide my pain I just say it out clear and loud.

6. DLO

DLO StarFish

All they have to do is split the fine with the reporter. Kinda like in NYC you get rewarded for filming someone idling their car for more than 1 minute and turning them in.
    Communist society is snitch society.