1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

It's ON:-) Australia's truckers are shutting down the country and taking it back...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Aug 23, 2021.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

we don't get any news at all.....

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

@caroline
    I've been watching the Chris Mann parody videos. He's recently done a couple apparently promoting vaccines, which until I read the comments on youtube I thought was taking the p**s out of them with the demonic faces he pulls and showing how it hurts to get them etc. But the first of these two gives a clue of what the Aussies in almost permanent lockdown are still going through, and the second reminds me of the confusion in the UK now is about facemasks ....

Richard Watson and caroline like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

In a couple of weeks we [the unjabbed] won't be able to go anywhere.

I now use fake names and phone numbers when I sign in anywhere - trouble is - now I can't remember my real number! :alien:

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

On October 10th we won't be able to go to our bowling club if we aren't double jabbed. We have just been notified
    The date they are talking about statewide [NSW] here is Oct 12th.

I suppose we can still go to coles and woolies .... maybe not - who knows.
    I have been wanting to lose 10 pounds anyway...

What is happening in New Zealand now?

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Just on the radio ....everyone without a double jab will lose their freedoms on October 11th .....

We Ozzies need someone to jailbreak us.....

They are bulldozing ahead - regardless of all the protests.

7. EWO

EWO Gold

The numbers I've heard are something like 38% jabbed. If that's true let that sink in. Despite whatever you are being told, or what information is being withheld by the state, you are in plenty of company.

Richard Watson likes this.
  8. EWO

EWO Gold

Something else to sink in: at no other time in history have ordinary people been able to broadcast their local news live to a global audience. We are living through unique times. Lots of having to separate truth from fiction, but there's no real way with technology as it is to prevent the truth from surfacing.

caroline likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

where do you see those numbers Christine?
    we are being told that we are almost at 80% and will be at 90% by the 2nd of December

EWO likes this.
  10. EWO

EWO Gold

I've heard it multiple times. Next time I do, I'll post.

caroline likes this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Its another push to get vaccine rates up, but its not going to work. Word has it that 1200 police are soon to be suspended without pay (IIRC in Queensland) for not disclosing their jab status.

I've also seen that the NSW premier has said that unvaxed citizens will have their freedoms back too on 1st December, once an arbitrary 90 per cent double dose target is met.

There will be a lot of people who have been vaxxed but won't be party to this, as has been seen in countries like France. There will also be legal challenges ...
    There's now a lot of the police brutality in Aus being shown on social media. A few #freeaustralia activists outside the aus embassies in the european capitals might let the aus government know the world is watching ....;)

We've got a lot of distraction crap at the moment - deliberate fuel crisis, and endless newspaper articles about what Megan and Harry are doing .... :rolleyes:

Josie Thomson likes this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

what Meagan and Harry are doing????? Does anyone care????

After Oprah they should be dismissed for ever....

Josie Thomson likes this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Slagging them off sells papers and is online newspaper clickbait. Instead of ignoring them, it gives MSM a distraction piece (often several on the same day) that helps things like the protests in Europe and what's going on in Aus get ignored. :mad:

caroline likes this.
  14. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

That's the BS 'they' tell the MSM followers, they beef up the numbers to try and make us feel like we are a tinny isolated minority.

Jackie Nelson likes this.
  15. Richard Watson

Level 3 here in the south.
    I've called on a historic diagnosis for mild asthma to apply for an mask exemption, wasn't going into shops before this but now I can. Have found that quite a number of small retailers dont ask to put one on.

caroline and Anne V like this.
  16. Richard Watson

caroline and Jackie Nelson like this.
  17. DLO

DLO StarFish

Wishful thinking I heard shelves in aus are stocked again meaning the truckee's caved as soon as they got their own exemption, screw everyone else!

18. They showed everyone else to stand up and fight. A shipyard strike in Poland started dominoes that changed the world. Lech Walesa-Hero

John Schumacher likes this.
  19. Elles

Elles New Member

Hiya,

It’s all quite crazy how easily people have been manipulated.

I have some knowledge of the Behavioural Science techniques the gov is using to brain wash and control. The biggest technique is called Social Norms . You basically make out everyone is doing XYZ so you feel it’s safe, ok, part of normal society and then they add Shame against anyone who doesn’t fit in with the social norms.
    As being part of a tribe is an innate need of humans (if we were left out on the Savannah we’d surely die sooner than being in a tribe and our genes haven’t changed for that to be different) there is an inherent desire for Most people to follow the crowd. Our tribes been fractured by the social distancing and preventing family meetings. So the being part of the tribe is replaced in part by ‘doing the right thing’ to be back in the tribe.

The gov has a specific team called Spy B (heard this on bbc radio 4 this week! ) in the Sage group that focus on behavioural
    Science. Apparently they were shocked how compliant people were when mixing this technique with a FEAR episode !!!!! I learnt a lot about behaviour science before the pandemic. They said humans are not rationale but they are predictable! What wasn’t clear yet, was how large groups such as countries or continents would behave .......and I guess now, they have that info loud and clear!

There’s also a Belgium psychologist who explains more theories. I’ll find the link.

I’m in wales. Have you come across Charles Eisenstiens community NAAS?
    Worth a look if you want to connect with like minded people.
    We need our tribe! A positive and authentic tribe! Stay strong xx

caroline and Richard Watson like this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have a favourite little shop in our town. I adore the woman that owns it.

I can't go into shops now so we decided that I would just stand outside and hand her my credit card.

If I go into her shop She would be libel for a $5000.00 fine and I would get a $1000.00 fine.

We kind of figured who is actually going to enforce that? The police? not likely - we don't even have a detachment of police here so probably no reason to worry too much........

This morning she told me that a small shop across the street was fined $5000.00 and the customer $1000.00.

So I asked her if it was the police and Meghan said no ......it seems to be regular people sort of situated throughout this little town and acting as spies/informants.

So much for Aussie traditional values .......STAND BY YOUR MATE being a biggie.