1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

It's ON:-) Australia's truckers are shutting down the country and taking it back...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

They're right!!:rofl:

That would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Well, it's a little bit funny . . . .

caroline and Jackie Nelson like this.
  2. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Im not seeing much about this anywhere . . . . .any updates?

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

haven't heard anything......

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Caroline, dont worry, I think we get immune to the vaccinated! I was 3 weeks vacation in Finnland, just came home! I hugged and spent time with vaccinated and i have had zero issues anymore!

And the best part... Finland required vaccine passport or fresh negative PCR test to enter the country. At the border I just refused test. The had pcr test stration there. I said, I dont do it. This is my body. sorry.
    So I had to talk to the border control, 2 big weaponized men but they were very kind! They gave me a fine...lol 280 euro. Which I will of course not pay.
    I asked them if I will have to go to prison if I dont pay it, and they laughed and said, of course not! That was it.
    They also told me I have to quarantine for 2 weeks but of course i did not do that. I did whatever I wanted.

I thanked them for friendly service and went to my parents house :love: had an awesome time with my family :):):)
    My whole trip went without mask or test or vaccine. Wonderful!

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger tell us more about Finland please. Do they have much covid? are people getting the vax?

So glad that you had a wonderful time with your family Inger. Are there any lockdowns there? What is the mood of the people?

Are you thinking of moving back to Finland?

6. Inger

Inger Silver

They have more covid now than Germany but way less than Israel. About similar to Sweden. And vaccination rates are petty high, 70% have gotten one shot so far.
    They have way more covid this summer with vaccination, than last summer without vaccination... This should open peoples eyes!

Clearly the vaccination worsen the situation.

But Finland have not had much lockdown, way easier than Germany. Mask or test is not mandatory much at all. You can go everywhere without mask or test or vaccine. People are pretty laid back. But most use mask anyways. on the countryside not so much.

People are in good mood there :)

i am thinking now about going back to finland. i felt so good there. it did something with me... something good. my whole body and mind tells me that. it is clear my health gets better there. i am not sure what makes it. i am thinking about it alot right now, why it is.

caroline and Richard Watson like this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I don't know how accurate it is but there's rumours of a news blackout, censorship of social media postings and deliberately blocking comms between truckies. The suggestion has been to look at google maps and see where there's traffic hold ups.

caroline likes this.
  8. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  9. DLO

DLO StarFish

Can anyone explain to me how this is supposed to work if the original goal was to shut down supply lines how are the truckers doing anything other than helping the globalist plan?

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

People have been peacefully demonstrating and nothing much changes, and the media is largely ignoring it, or making people out to be conspiracy theorists. Even if they were to admit it was 120,000 at a demo, when the country's population is nearly 70 million, it doesn't have the same impact. Even film on social media of police being heavy handed or even downright brutal at demos hasn't changed the narrative, a few thousand retweets is a drop in the ocean to wake people up.

A lot of the activists are preaching to the choir. Direct action that leads to outcomes that can't be ignored by the media or governments (like food shortages affecting millions) are a different ballgame. Its a catalyst. In the UK it is likely to be if the vaccination and immunization board's decision to not recommend vaccination of 12 to 15 year olds is ignored, (particularly if parental consent won't be necessary) that is likely to be a wake up catalyst.

caroline likes this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

12. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

13. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

14. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I've been avoiding the supermarkets - I'll probably go add some to my non-perishable supplies when we go to level 2 tomorrow.

I think we are beginning to transition to the next phase worldwide - operation cyber polygon - infrastructure and supply chain disruption.
    https://www.weforum.org/projects/cyber-polygon

Meanwhile in Australia they're making announcements towards segregating healthcare and society based on vaccination status.

NSW GLADYS ANNOUNCES NIGHTMARE WHERE ONLY VAXXED WILL BE ABLE TO INTERACT. DARK DAYS AHEAD
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/w7Ko1Ot9mLBD/

VICTORIA AUSTRALIA PREMIER DAN ANDREWS TO LOCK OUT THE UNVACCINATED FROM THE ECONOMY AND SOCIETY
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ByAeRSZCMUpP/

Things in the US also moving towards this.

PRICE GOUGING WHILE YOU STARVE, IDA PIPELINE SHUTDOWNS
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q6mjEBTIDTyS/

Richard Watson and caroline like this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

We went to the grocery store today for the first time in a week. I had no trouble getting what I needed. There was lots of fresh produce.
    There was some bare shelves but I was able to get staples like flour, butter, eggs and fruit and veg.
    We do have about a three month supple of meat and staples at home.

Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  16. I too stocked up at the start of talk of shortages, freezer full of meat & fish, no issues accessing fresh fruit & veg, only non perishable type items we use like salt, oil, coconut oil, MCT oil, long life coconut milk, coconut cream, bottled water - still and sparkling, seed crackers etc so we are fine for months ahead.

I also purchased two lovely planter boxes on wheels (easy to move) and looking for online source of organic seedlings to plant up leafy greens, herbs and some veggies.

I have just purchased beautiful organic dried herbs from an organic seller in Maleny. I bought tons of antiviral herbs, liver herbs, spices to have on hand as well as elderberry syrup, honey, propalis, bee pollen amongst other things should we or anyone in the family need them.

I cant speak to mainstream supermarkets as I don't go there, but saw pics of empty shelves, couldnt have been happier. All of last year I had no problems with any shortages either as I shop with small local organic growers - even farmers markets, befriend farmers and buy direct from them supporting the little guy and knocking out the middle man.

Yay for the truckies!!!

caroline likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They want people to get a vax with these survival numbers. This is truly a farce.

[​IMG]

caroline, JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  18. DLO

DLO StarFish

Lots of leftist docs outright killing patients now that are unvaxed but need to come into hospitals for follow ups on other issues.

19. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Absolutely the last thing I would do if I got the flu would be to take a test and go to a hospital - I'll take my chances at home thanks - never been to a hospital for flu before and never intend to. Sorry but I'll take the horse wormer (ivermectin, if I can get it) first before letting them "ventilate" me to death.

Freebird, Richard Watson and caroline like this.
  20. DLO

DLO StarFish

So did the truckers give up after they got their freedom from the shot or are they holding out for more? Have the truckers even declared their official demands?