1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

It's ON:-) Australia's truckers are shutting down the country and taking it back...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

top video=truckers - next vid is Marjorie Taylor Green expressing her opinion on Afgan chaos...

https://rense.com/

caroline likes this.
  2. DLO

DLO StarFish

I dont see how this helps. Military will just take over.

3. Penny

Penny New Member

Yeah - it seems to me that they will just kill the economy faster... but maybe then hungry people will revolt...

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I've read "In April 1979, Australia’s truck drivers blockaded the nation’s main freight route, The Hume, up on Razorback Ridge, demanding an unjust tax on ordinary truckies be abolished. They stood fast against the government and police for nine days, and won."

There's already people going to demos, and if the truckies are planning to do it this time across the whole of Aus, add a bit of this from the people.... There's hope. :)
    [​IMG]

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

We are preparing for this blockade - our cupboards are stuffed to overflowing!

Tony lived not far from the above mentioned blockade in 1979. apparently the truckies did an admirable job.

I was pretty disgusted yesterday after I heard we won't be allowed to go to hairdressers ...but this morning....

There was a notice in the public toilets ....

CHECK OUT COVID MEDICAL NETWORK AUSTRALIA

WE ARE A GROUP OF SENIOR MEDICAL DOCTORS AND HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS

MANY AUSTRALIAN DOCTORS AND OTHER HEALTH PROFESIONALS CONSIDER THE LOCKDOWN MEASURES TO BE DISPROPORTIONATE, NOT SCIENTIFICALLY BASED, AND THE CAUSE OF WIDESPREAD SUFFERING.

HERE IS WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ON MASKS ..." A July 2020 Department of Health [DOH] document states wearing cloth masks is associated with significant increased risk of contracting viral respiratory infection"

At the bottom of the page were a bunch of QR codes with more of what they have to say.

We haven't figured out how to read them yet.... any ideas???

Josie Thomson, Anne V and Sue-UK like this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

They have a website https://covidmedicalnetwork.com/coronavirus-facts/overview.aspx

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Sue - I was just about to look that up and read...

What is going on in the UK?

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Not as bad as Aus, but we are still in our summer. Some people still wearing masks outside, and its roughly 50 per cent wearing them in supermarkets, but getting less as the days go by since it became voluntary in July. We've been out for a meal a few times, using restaurants that aren't forcing their staff to wear masks, even if the customers don't have to. But the hospitality trade has been hit hard. A lot of staff found other "essential worker" jobs during lockdown, such as food retail, with less unsocial hours, and there's now a staff shortage. Some places are shutting 2 days a week because they are short staffed. If vaccine passports come in I think a lot of them will be finished. The big issue at the moment is vaccinating 12-17 year olds via schools, possibly without parental consent. There's been rumblings for a while, after people started noticing adverts for jobs in schools for vaccine staff, but the rumour that it might not need parental consent has really lit the fuse. I've seen a few people on twitter say they won't send their kids into school if that becomes a reality, but there's some template letters now going around, for parents to let a school know they will be sued, quoting the relevant legal stuff and court rulings.

What drives me nuts is the vaccine tents that appear at shows and country fairs and other events. No appointment, no proof of identity or discussion about your health status .... Just wander in .....:mad: Was at a country fair today and one was there, but didn't look like it was popular. Didn't stop a family member suggesting I just go for it, easy, no queues, in and out in a minute .... Managed to avoid a full blown argument about it, but for dividing people its like Brexit on steroids .... :mad: Outside of the family no-one has asked yet, but vaccine passports will change that. But in France they are already in, and I've seen videos of French families taking picnics and wine and having them outside the restaurants and cafes that are being made to enforce vaccine passports, leaving the cafes and restaurants almost empty. Even if its not getting on MSM, I'm hoping our government is taking note .....:D

9. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

caroline and Jackie Nelson like this.
  10. Penny

Penny New Member

in the Peoples Republic of California, we have been busted back to wearing face nappies...

caroline likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love that saying but .......I think that we can no longer be passive about what is going on around us.

I tend to have a "live and let live attitude" usually ....but that doesn't cut the mustard any longer.

Jack has been teaching us to be unique and authentic and awesome ...and say what we mean and mean what we say.

I have learned so much here the last 8+years......but mostly that I have to think for myself, be myself and that we are all connected.

We need to care for each other ...but - I totally don't want to be around vaccinated people. That really scares me!

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

things are getting a little tough around here too .....lots more calls to see if we have changed our minds about getting the vax.

They say they respect our opinion ...all the while being convinced that we are being hosed and led down the garden path of unvaccinationdom. They keep asking "what the heck are you guys reading anyway????" Getting the jab is a no brainer.

I am turning into an angry person ....and I don't want to do that.

We are supposed to be having a video call tonite ....can I just say UGH.

They said they haven't seen us for so long ......so I guess they want to turn the screws face to face.

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I got to be an angry person last year, after having a taste of what being in the wrong tier of a two tier society would be like. I finished up moving away from family (that included my grandchildren) to save my sanity. Minor angry blip at the country fair when I went back to visit, which wouldn't have happened had the vaccine tent not been there, but in general I've decided to go a different route .... :coffee:

Eyes tend to roll when I talk about the science behind face nappies, so when the conversation about face masks came up whilst I was in the hairdressers this week, I just announced loudly that there was no point putting myself at risk by wearing a petrie dish when as viruses were smaller than scent molecules , if you could smell a fart whilst wearing one it obviously wasn't working. .....:rofl:

People outside of the family tend to assume that I'm vaccinated because of my age. When we moved I was told by a neighbour that everyone on the complex had been vaccinated, but I didn't offer up any information about us. Anybody who does directly ask risks being questioned about when they last had a smear, or a prostate exam ....:D

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

We were told tonight that we need to wear a mask from the time we leave our house and when walking for exercise....and to make sure we stay well away from people and don't stop to chat.
    Didn't dare tell them that we spend hours walking and swimming and chatting to all kinds of people. I wonder what they think of swimming in a rock pool???

Why does no one question anything?????? That makes me so angry.

Tony and I were talking about this before our video chat. When covid first started and we heard about this experimental vax and the side affects- we both said no way are we taking that. We have always stayed out of Doctor's offices and away from antibiotics if at all possible.
    Also - at the very beginning we heard Fauci say that the pcr test was giving 67% false positives. Everyone else would have heard the same things we did.
    What has made everyone so compliant?

JanSz likes this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

16. Richard Watson

I believe you are spot on, I would think this explain why in rural areas world wide it seems people are less incline to being duped

caroline likes this.
  17. DLO

DLO StarFish

Guess what I learnt about australia today? You get 4 hours to exercise outside if your in jail, while the citizens get 1 hour. Should all go to jail.

Chantelle and caroline like this.
  18. Richard Watson

And get a tattoo for a packet a fags while you are there, also I would be too worried about going to the shower blocks just so to get an extra 3 hours of exercise

Jackie Nelson likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

good thoughts - thanks. I needed that.

20. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I will be glued to the screen on the 31st to see what happens - its all planned for the 31st, right?