1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ITP - Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by gcnorbury@gmail.com, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Hi Jack,

Firstly, congratulations on your latest Nov 17 webinar/blog on protons. I've been here for 5 years, read all your work and listened to all webinars and Q&As, but this proton/deuterium story has surpassed anything that you have previously done. Amazing work. Thank you.

Now, a quick question if I may.

A good friend of mine is suffering with ITP. Recently hospitalized with almost zero platelet count. Doctors seem to be at a bit of a loss as to what to do. Female, 40's, uk.

I know it's an AI, therefore environment etc, but I'm struggling to understand the mechanism or key environmental triggers that may have got her to this point.
    Would appreciate your thoughts on ITP especially on how the condition would be initially triggered.
    Then I can talk to her in more detail about her specific environment.

Many thanks

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Those are coming in future blogs and I bet in q & A's. This webinar has generated more emails than I have ever gotten from those who have heard it. This is why I predicted last month what I got cooking every mitochondriac needs to know.