1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

it all started so well...

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Witali Udodow, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Witali Udodow

Witali Udodow New Member

Hi guys,

I’m new to the forum, glad being part of this community and thankful for Jacks awesome work!

Reason for my post is, I´m looking for advice. Here´s my story:

Heard about Jack last summer (2018), watched many of the talks and it clicked immediately. So many things Jack said suddenly made sense (I´m working as a physiotherapist / osteopath). It was like a puzzle that was missing a lot of parts is getting finally filled.

I immediately started to get out of bed and went for a walk and swimming in a lake at sunrise, bought blueblockers, went outside as often as possible in the free time.

Before that, I woke up late and went late to bed, never before 01:00 am, was sitting in front of the computer, had terrible sleep of course (for more than 15 years), always struggled with (over)weight. Exersice did not help to lose weight, even eating keto wasn´t fixing the issues I had; most of the time bloating, constipation, burn in my guts, shitty sleep, brain fog, left knee pain, left jaw cracking, many headaches and tense neck all the time, rash on my hands, mood fluctuations, energy fluctuations, almost depressed, often times no drive and no motivation to do anything, the list goes on and on….especially when I ate a lot of grains and sugar the symptoms got worse.

After maybe two to three weeks of doing the sunrise thing and blue light blocking, all of the symptoms were gone…completely vanished, like a f*#king miracle. Sleep started to improve after a few days and after three weeks it was amazing. Had a ton of energy, got out the bed full of motivation, mood was awesome, everything was great. Even when I pushed it to the extreme (intentionally), by eating a shit ton of grains again, sugar, energy drinks, several coffees a day, I still felt great and was losing weight. About 15-20 pounds in 2-3 months. It was the best time ever, never felt so healthy before.

Until… I went to Nepal (flight from Munich). At this time I was doing this light thing for round about three months. Been in Nepal for three weeks (October-November). We were hiking for about two weeks (Manaslu) and I expected to lose even more weight, but nothing happened. I was drinking their water unfiltered. One day I had diarrhea, but from food I guess. Sleep was still great, depending on the temperature at night and wind going in the accommodation.

Came back to Germany tried to continue to do the light thing but I wasn´t outside every morning any more, just almost naked in front of an open window or on the balcony for 5-15 minutes. In total I was less outside, due to winter time and was inconsistent with going out in the morning. Spend more time in front of the computer in the evening hours. But always had the blueblockers on. Also did cold thermogenesis by going swimming in the lake nearby during the winter.

At the beginning of 2019 I had a lot of stress due to work and starting my own business / practice. But I tried to do the light thing again, like the summer before. Went out in the morning, swimming again in the lake at sunrise, still using blueblockers every evening but this time almost no effect. Many symptoms came back, not severe as before but still annoying. I gained all the weight back and even a bit more and I can not bring it down. Sleep got worse again, I feel more stressed. It feels like it almost stopped working and I can´t figure it out.

Not sure if important but I had a food poisoning back home a few months ago, that knocked me off my feet for a bit more than a week. Since I am doing the cold thermogenesis thing I never got sick in the last 2.5 years.

Why is it not working properly anymore? Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks guys!

2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Hi,

Your RF exposure throughout the past year?

3. Witali Udodow

Witali Udodow New Member

Hi Saichi,

the stays at the airports (trip to Nepal) but otherwise everything was unchanged. Same like the year before.

Thx!

4. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Isn't 5G rolling out in Germany now? Even if everything else you are doing is the same, the environment outside could be very different than it was before. I had great success myself last summer and it all went to shit over winter (even in North Carolina with quite a bit of sunshine) and I'm still recovering this summer. I moved to Florida and am basking in the sun daily.

Is your work and home nnEMF safe? Hardwired and mitigated?

5. Witali Udodow

Witali Udodow New Member

5G is coming in 2020 to the 20 biggest cities, I live in a rural area. I´m exposed to wifi and 4G but I was exposed to it the last year too. So I´m not aware of any changes. Munich got 5G right now in certain spots, maybe at the airport also.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I was in Germany two months ago and it was a night mare. You can stop right there.

7. Witali Udodow

Witali Udodow New Member

Hi Jack,
    thanks for the reply but what do you mean, why is it a nightmare?
    Last year it was all great and worked fantastic...

8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

So what have your RF measurements been?

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Witali, where do you live?
    I live in Germany too, and about half an hour drive from my tiny town, is a small town that got 5G recently. My town has about 400 people living here, and that other town I estimate a few thousands. So even small towns like that might be 5G already :(
    Maybe you can call Vodafone and ask. Because it is Vodafone that are releasing the 5G at least here. So I guess one could call them and get some information.

Lahelada likes this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

no way to measure 5G

but to measure ones environment for RF and other nnEMF is a must anyways. It will help you get an idea what is going on.

Are you doing the Epi Paleo RX?

11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

There are 5G meters but cost around 30k$

Few months ago Amazon wouldn't let me buy Jack's book, tried for a whole month gave up then had my friend buy it for me instead. Made mistake showing my mother who stole the book from me so haven't read it yet. We eat really well so not a high priority for me.

12. Mario

Mario Gold

The vital point is this sentence: „At the beginning of 2019 I had a lot of stress due to work and starting my own business / practice.“

Obesitiy and sickness is tied much more to your emotional state and stress than to blue lights, 5g etc. Once you are under enough pressure from stress and emotional imbalances your energy is low enough to be attacked from EMF. How else would someone explain that in the same 5g household person A gets sick while person B doesn‘t.

That‘s the conclusion from Dr. Bruce Lipton btw.

So, wonder how your emotional balance is, and let pressure be pressure without letting it become stress. In germany there is one very best solution for all your issues and it will be a great complementary to your profession, will raise your energy level, clear brain fog and help with aches on your apparatus. Most of all you will get the self confidence to say No to sickness.

Join a Kwon, Jae Hwa Taekwon-Do School.

Get healthy without understanding why at all. In Asia they for thousands of years practice martial arts for health and now westerners like Dr. Wallace are connecting Qi to mitochondria. That the piezo electric effect charges muscle battery packs and therewith energizes your organs, which you might know from your profession. Learning about all the quantum biology is senseless if not applied, and we humans are fare away from really understanding anything, truly. It‘s not even in the human design to understand everything full spectrum since human experience is dual.

Tell me any human invention that promised great progress that in the end wasn‘t a two sided coin?!
    Plastic? Technology? Everything is because it‘s our nature!

All the other natural things, like sunlight, no artificial lights after dark, walking barefoot, drinking water from a well, exposing to cold wheather and rain, eating fish are healthy obviously.. (oh really?!)

P.S. In Deutschland kannst du ohne Befürchtungen optimale Gesundheit geniessen.

JanSz and kris90 like this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

@Mario as a gold member I think you may want to be little more careful with the certitude in some of those statements when applying them to someone else.

If this is your N=1 then I'd suggest explaining it that way.

If that happens for anyone I'm happy for them. I think that not being curious about one's environment comes with a cost for most people.

JanSz and Lahelada like this.
  14. Mario

Mario Gold

Hey didn‘t mean to offend anyone. You‘re quoting me out of context though. I‘m saying by practicing in a disziplin you can get healthy without understanding why and that it has been done so for milennias. Those practices will always focus on the dao, which is the casual flow of nature and therefore automatically will bring you back to it. Master Kruse, is like a modern Daoist after all.

JanSz likes this.
  15. kris90

kris90 New Member

I think Mario brought up a good point. Stress is stress. We focus a lot here on EMF and blue light mitigation, because we are typically bombarded by that type of stress 24/7, and it could be that this particular stress is the main culprit for overwhelming us, lowering our redox and thus making us less resilient to other stressors like emotional, physical or mental stress of everyday living.

However, as a mitochondriac who mitigates EMF and blue light well (i.e. living in a low population dense area) and getting AM sun, grounding, good water, CT, epi-paleo, etc, we can still face these emotional, physical and mental stressors to the point where our melatonin and dopamine could get zapped. I am actually experiencing this at the moment in a non-controlled biohack.

Remember, our circle of 6 is key. Jack recently bumped friends/relationships up to #2 healer, which could also mean that PEOPLE may be just as toxic as blue light/EMF. In fact, I find people with poor redox who are blue light toxic and unmindful of their EMF exposure very difficult to be around. I almost experience their OWN effects of blue light and EMF. My mood and dopamine is negatively impacted, and my sleep suffers around these people. It's almost as if they are "leaking" their "bad" energies and I'm absorbing them when around. So definitely some valid points to consider.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Nice analysis.
    Add to the (oh really?!) above;
    Eat only what is near your residence, in season.

What happens if your residence is within almost half of USA that is otherwise known as a goiter belt?
    There is number of other wide spread regional deficiencies, ask farmers.

I say, even good practices, when singular have their limitations,
    variety of good practices may be better solution:
    trust BUT verify.
    Verify, analyze to the best of your ability, make remedy to the best of your ability.
    -------------

caroline likes this.
  17. Witali Udodow

Witali Udodow New Member

Thanks for all the replies! Could not reply earlier because I´ve been in Turkey the last week and the WLAN was a total mess (fortunately or unfortunately, depends on how you see it).

@ Saichi: I don´t have no measurements. What equipment do you use?

@ Inger: Thanks, I will ask Vodafone. I try to follow the Epi-Paleo RX but I´m not consistent with it.

@ Mario: Stress is my prime suspect also...I had the hope this light thing would increase stress tolerance, because last year it felt like it would do that. I had the feeling of being more stress resiliant but I guess theres is a breaking point. Thanks for the Taekwon-Do tip. I have to look into that.

@ kris90: Good point, in addition to the stress that comes with building a business, the people I have to deal with everyday, tend to drive me nuts and there are not only a few of them. It´s insane how many people refuse the fact, that stress, food, light etc. have influence on us organisms. Since I am talking about things like nutrition with my patients, they run away. That's frustrating and stresses me even more.

Thanks to all of you guys!

18. Saichi

Saichi New Member