1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is your man shooting blanks ladies? Solution:

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Red Light (photobiomodulation) therapy between 600-1000nm can improve sperm motility.
    Might this be the future of fertility treatment? I think so.
    Light shapes life. How is it shaping your love life today?!

https://buff.ly/32fmeD6

2. I typically don't ask for my testosterone levels on a general serum lab because over the years my results have been between 1262 and something > 1500.
    Vitamin D is typically greater than 90.
    I live in the 38th latitude.
    For five decades, I've missed very few sunrises.
    Thank you Dr. Jack Kruse for affirming this practice of mine.
    Grandpa John

Christine Renner likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you have chronic infertility, breast, prostate, ovarian, or cervical cancer you have cancer linked to endocrine disruption and poor solar exposure. Artificial light at night is an endocrine disruptor and you and your doctor better upgrade your knowledge if you want to survive or have a kid the way Nature built us to. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5839924/ When you spend your life surrounded by blue light and nnEMF you often pay a biologic toll. Consider the case of Kristen Welker of NBC News. She had well-documented difficulties in getting pregnant with her husband John and the tremendous impact on her life, and the lives of so many who will watch this. Superb job by the “Today” show, and Welker, telling the story of trying to have a baby—through a surrogate mother—in the pandemic. Welker:
    “John and I have struggled with infertility for years . . . It’s a lonely journey. We wanted to share our journeys with others, to help other families.”
    f. What an emotional story. Welker moderated the presidential debate last year going through this incredibly emotional time in her life. “The tears and the sadness and the setbacks were worth it because she’s worth it,” Welker said of her future child. Man, that was a tear-jerker.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Is your man shooting blanks ladies?
    =========================================================
    Shooting blanks gives a warning about the ability to procreate.
    That assumes that he is still being able to get it up.
    I was not able to get it up when my children were already grown up.
    Eventually, I was able to solve that issue, but this is not what I am writing about.

Lots of men are getting BPH, enlarged prostate.
    That messes up things, but it is a slow process.

I think that most if not all men with BPH got there because of their too low testosterone, (DHEA) and other hormone levels.
    Testosterone level may (still) be good enough to get it up for sex or procreation.
    but
    overall too low hormones are causing BPH and other destruction.

That could be avoided by much earlier testosterone (and other hormones) supplementation than is currently practiced (even by doctors like you (I think).
    Sunlight or Red light exposure can only get so far.

@Jack Kruse
    Comments, please.

////////////////////////////

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    caroline likes this.