1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is there any truth in this rather negative article on earthing?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Ben1983, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

2. nicld

nicld Gold

Well, it has been said that using an earthing product that plugs into the wall is not ideal due to the chance of dirty electricity.

3. Inger

Inger Silver

I did the flower test with my earthing rod that goes into the river that flows past the house. In about 2 weeks the flowers with the rod in the water were looking clearly fresher and better than the not grounded ones....
    That experiment took away all my doubts about my grounding rod being dangerous

Someone else might get a different result... that is why I would encourage everyone using such a grounding rod to test it first, it cost me only 5 € and some patience...

Cosmo likes this.
  4. Tanya

Tanya Gold

It works for me. I tested mine with the body voltage meter. Definitely need to continue using it.

5. margor_j

margor_j New Member

hmmm so iv been wondering about my earthing mat now to.. bugger :(
    please someone tell me - cos i get a bit confused with the different meters and stuff- what do i need to test if outlets are earthed? and is that what i need? or do i flick the earthing mat and go magnetic instead?

thanks! :p

6. Cosmo

Cosmo New Member

Hi Inger,

I really love that you did the flower test! It is something I have been wanting to do myself.

And how neat that you've put your grounding rod in a river!!! I never thought of that. That's awesome!

I am wondering if you would be so kind as to tell your story about the flower test you did on the Earthing Forum.

We would all love to hear how you did it, how long it took, what results you got etc...

It is a new forum but I am expecting it to grow into a discussion hub for all interested in earthing for better health. Anyone reading this, please join us and tell us about your experiences with earthing - part of the purpose of the forum is to discover more and more and get questions answered about earthing so your input is SO valuable :)

Can't wait to do the flower test!!!

7. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Having read that article and another on the same site, I would question their sanity to be honest. Are they for real?

8. Cosmo

Cosmo New Member

Ya that article seems off target at best