1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is there a place where I can find all detail on EHS?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Katejc, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Katejc

Katejc Silver

Hi Jack,

I was wondering if there is some spot on your website where I can find all detail relevant to electrohypersensitivity (EHS). I've checked the blog index and there doesn't seem to be anything.

I heard you say once that EHS is one of the most rapidly increasing disease states you're seeing - no surprise there really - but this group of people will struggle with the huge amount of content on this forum so having relevant detail in one place would be helpful. Most I know can't even work at a computer for any length of time.

If I've missed it let me know.

Kate

kim johnson likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Katejc likes this.
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

The most critical thing for EHS is the environment. Living in a clean controlled environment should be first. I was severely EHS when I found Dr. Kruse...now two years later with a controlled environment and following the protocols I am 100% better.

Important for EHS sufferers to know it’s not in their head. We aren’t separate from Nature we are “Nature.” If it kills/destroys things in nature...then it kills/destroys us too. Where Nature thrives you will thrive.

4. Katejc

Katejc Silver

Hi 5G Canary,

Thanks for your response. I know EHS is not in my head and I have improved quite a lot using Jack's advice. I can't say I've improved 100% but I continue to improve despite working at a computer most days of the week. And to be quite honest - I have done more than most 'Mitochondriacs' I know of in Australia who follow Jack.

I thought there might be a particular spot on the forum for EHS sufferers as most EHS sufferers I know would not be able to be on a computer for the extended periods of time required to gain the most from this forum.

For sure a clean environment definitely makes a huge difference.

Kate

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

most people here print off Jack's blogs etc. .....and then sit outside and read

6. Katejc

Katejc Silver

I do too - but many EHS sufferers I know couldn't sit at a computer long enough to find the information they need on this forum - to then print it out. That's why I'm surprised there is not a spot specifically for EHS sufferers.

Anyhow - it is as it is.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

Someone need to write a book for EHS sufferers and collect all the information to help them out, in one place.
    A real book, not kindle ;)
    This book would be great to give as a gift as people around get into trouble.... there is just not much information out there yet.

Katejc likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

But ....don't you think Jack is covering everything we need in his blogs? and podcasts?

It seems to me that Jack's intention has always been to take us along on this journey at a somewhat slower pace and starting at the beginning and building on each blog as he goes.

We never would have survived if he had thrown everything at us at once!

You are wanting a dumbed down version and I do understand why .....but I personally think we need to get up to speed by working it out for ourself and asking questions.

If we build on the three legged stool we can achieve what we need too.

Inger and I have been here about the same amount of time and we both have turned our life around.

We didn't know all the mechanics/science in the beginning but we did know that it all made perfect sense, and we did our due diligence.

For example - in the very beginning we didn't really understand that the Leptin RX wasn't just about the food - it was all about our circadian rhythm.

Jack has done some amazing podcasts and it is all there ....and relatively easy to understand.

It is all about the three legged stool.

Be diligent and be rewarded .........

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  9. Katejc

Katejc Silver

I agree with what you've said - but there are specific locations for a number of disease states and conditions - it makes sense to have one for EHS too.

10. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

In my opinion.... I think severe EHS is the exception to the rule. It isn’t about setting your circadian clock first... You are in a race against the clock. Your house is basically on fire.... you can stay in the fire researching information on devices that flame the fire or you can run from the fire.

This is where the circle of six is vital... your parachute is critical.

“You will never get healthy in the same environment that you got sick in”.... doesn’t get much simpler.

You shouldn’t be doing anything other than changing your environment....to a clean environment. Once you do that then you have a starting point to start learning. And don’t be fooled it’s not going to be easy... because we are all different with different sensitivities. The information isn’t out there because this is new unchartered waters. We are basically learning from intuition and each other. We unfortunately are the canaries... we just need to keep singing!

caroline and drezy like this.
  11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

In my opinion, grounding your computer, if you have not already done so, would be an excellent step. My laptop computer got disconnected from the grounding cable a while back and I was not able to even sit near it.

Katejc and caroline like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

very well said Christine....thanks for saying what I didn't make very clear.

13. Katejc

Katejc Silver

I made a significant move. Perhaps another move is required.

Having said that - my house is most definitely not on fire - I have good meters and can measure appropriate metrics. I know the needle is moving but it is moving slowly now.

Most women I see with severe EHS are not working and are supported by a partner. I think recovering from this kind of sickness is very difficult if you are not supported financially and need to work to support yourself.

And my computer is grounded - thank you.

14. Katejc

Katejc Silver

Thanks for your thoughts lovely people.

15. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

This book called “EMF Practical Guide” by Lloyd Burrell was newly released this month. It’s extremely resourceful as he also suffers from EHS and runs a website called Electric Sense.

upload_2020-1-8_18-54-40.jpeg

https://www.amazon.com/EMF-Practical-Guide-Inflammation-Electromagnetic/dp/2957080524/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=emf+practical+guide&qid=1578527273&sprefix=emf+pract&sr=8-3

https://www.electricsense.com/emf-scientific-research/

ElectricUniverse, Katejc and Novah like this.
  16. Katejc

Katejc Silver

Thank you