1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is the PG&E shutdown in the event of strong winds EMF related?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Katie Durham, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

The threat of days without power to prevent power lines from sparking wildfires. The forecast doesn't even sound that windy.

I'm east coast. I don't get this madness. Unless there is more to it, that of course the public isn't being told.

Cuffy and 5G Canary like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

lawsuit
    if the utility does this or that
    can't win
    PG&E files for bankruptcy after California wildfires
    wildfires are (largely) preventable

if
    the forests are properly maintained
    which
    The Californian government refuses to do

3. kim johnson

kim johnson Silver

And PGE didn't, dosen't maintain their wires in contact with trees according to our news.

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

It's called social testing, has nothing to do with 30mph winds which we have all the time on the coast. I'm not there right now but my mother is.

mrc, Katie Durham and JanSz like this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Yeah and 5G's safe too. :whistle:

JanSz likes this.
  6. mrc

mrc Silver

Deborah Tavares of Santa Rosa, CA was on the frontline rescuing/evacuating residents when the fires hit last year due to emfs, smart meters & she was 1 of the 1st pointing that out.
    There is a multi-layered agenda push towards solar, Tesla battery back up that of course explode & ties to the internet of things.
    Geoengineering's still heavy in NorCal especially 5G cities like San Jose, Sacramento.
    CAbalifornia is becoming a fascist state more & more.
    She starts @51min

https://www.youtube.com/user/NewStopTheCrime/videos

BluBEE, Alex97232 and Katie Durham like this.
  7. BluBEE

BluBEE Wanting to Migrate south.

wow, thanks for posting...

mrc likes this.
  8. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Liability reasons. They don't have much to lose by shutting things down and a lot to lose by not. We learned that last year.

9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I was just talking to a few people the other day regarding to losing electricity if they can function or survive. I'm going to read some books on survival skills to be prepared because I think we will need it in the future. Just my gut feeling.