1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is the PG&E shutdown in the event of strong winds EMF related?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Katie Durham, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

The threat of days without power to prevent power lines from sparking wildfires. The forecast doesn't even sound that windy.

I'm east coast. I don't get this madness. Unless there is more to it, that of course the public isn't being told.

Cuffy and 5G Canary like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

lawsuit
    if the utility does this or that
    can't win
    PG&E files for bankruptcy after California wildfires
    wildfires are (largely) preventable

if
    the forests are properly maintained
    which
    The Californian government refuses to do

3. kim johnson

kim johnson Silver

And PGE didn't, dosen't maintain their wires in contact with trees according to our news.

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

It's called social testing, has nothing to do with 30mph winds which we have all the time on the coast. I'm not there right now but my mother is.

mrc, Katie Durham and JanSz like this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Yeah and 5G's safe too. :whistle:

JanSz likes this.
  6. mrc

mrc Silver

Deborah Tavares of Santa Rosa, CA was on the frontline rescuing/evacuating residents when the fires hit last year due to emfs, smart meters & she was 1 of the 1st pointing that out.
    There is a multi-layered agenda push towards solar, Tesla battery back up that of course explode & ties to the internet of things.
    Geoengineering's still heavy in NorCal especially 5G cities like San Jose, Sacramento.
    CAbalifornia is becoming a fascist state more & more.
    She starts @51min

https://www.youtube.com/user/NewStopTheCrime/videos

7. Duchess Sunshine

Duchess Sunshine Wanting to Migrate south.

wow, thanks for posting...

mrc likes this.
  8. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Liability reasons. They don't have much to lose by shutting things down and a lot to lose by not. We learned that last year.

9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I was just talking to a few people the other day regarding to losing electricity if they can function or survive. I'm going to read some books on survival skills to be prepared because I think we will need it in the future. Just my gut feeling.

ElectricUniverse, Phosphene and mrc like this.
  10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Received email from PGE we're being blacked out again tonight.

Will have to bust out solar oven haven't used in 12 years lol.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

I have one as well as a solar fryer. I swear I made the best borscht I've ever had in a solar cooker.

Good luck.

Marko Pollo and Phosphene like this.
  12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Yesterday I made a stew chicken and today duck eggs sunny side up and heirloom Amazonian cacao bars all in the solar oven. As I was baking I realized with common sense the effect of solar radiation on food is the same as on water! I'll be using the solar oven now on every sunny day we have, with more added benefit I won't have to be near my old electric stove's emfs.

I slept for almost 10.5 hours both nights with no electricity in the house, which was previously impossible for me basically a miracle. Although I have a remote kill switch for the bedroom breakers, my bedroom wall shares the kitchen fridge wall which isn't on the kill remote. Doesn't matter my dedicated meters register below 0.1mG and 0v in my bed. Also I know how much EMI I'm getting now in different circuits in the house which means isolated breaker shutoff isn't sufficient. The frequencies above our hearing range have a high distance radius of influence! Killing the whole house at night is the way to go!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Keep in mind you'll typically need less water since many ingredient will sweat out (and taste yummy).

Yeah ever notice that the biggest field on an electric stove is highest at reproductive organ level? Yikes!

Phosphene and Marko Pollo like this.
  14. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Do tell. :glasses:

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

390g Heirloom criollo cacao paste/chunks
    20g Organic virgin coconut oil
    50g Organic coconut nectar

Melt chocolate in preheated solar oven first for 20 minutes, with UV level just 1 or 2 still keep solar oven glass lid unlatched to prevent overheating. Add oil and nectar after melted, stir quickly in sunlight and pour into a 40 piece chocolate mould. Lightly sprinkle Redmond sea salt on top.

Only had a couple hours notice they're putting us into another round of blackouts starting tonight. Turning into Venezuela very quickly here in Nor Cal. The stores are empty of everything refrigerated or frozen.

Phosphene likes this.
  16. mrc

mrc Silver

Santa Rosa, CA house developer, Deborah Tavares activist update today:
    This is a controlled burn.
    This is a war, massive depopulation, relocation.
    Wind/weather weapon system used
    200k people are under trauma based mind control.
    ‘Air support’, i.e. chemtrail
    Part of the warfare weaponization is the deadly smoke.
    The fire fighters that were fighting the fires 2 years ago have high degrees of mercury in their blood just like the 911 responders.
    Whoa, Dr. Bill knows his DEW torsion field tech stuff; see @20min.
    Those who’ve evacuated the mandatory burn zones have been denied return of access.
    The sheriff has this on lockdown, lock out.
    Fire captain Matt fighting against fires on his own property.
    Deborah Tavares is a regular in Dr. Bill Deagle’s radio show.

Dr. Kruse's take on it
    Cute/paste the links below. Clicking on it take you to the speaker's site from the video above.
    The original article is blocked but you can hear the writer of it in an interview.
    "No shocker to those who understand the bio-physics of magnetic fields and incident light.
    This is how aurora's are created and it appear how 4G and 5G create fires.
    "
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2453074704728710

https://balance10.blogspot.com/2019/01/grundvig-on-causes-of-california.html
    https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Media/231391-2017-12-19-12-19-2017-james-ottar-grundvig-zelig-hess-video-mp3s.htm
    https://www.facebook.com/tifvision/posts/10155174613265878

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

California has a record number of the homeless population.
    What extra services are there for them (during this fire season)?
    Mayor De Blasio at least is deporting them from New York City (quietly) to regions with lower nnEMF, likely to tend to their health conditions.
    Homelessness is our future, declare many presidential candidates.

Why CA get all the press? When NY is twice as progressive?

upload_2019-10-29_7-36-25.png

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  18. mrc

mrc Silver

19. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

20. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I guess in Commifornia their weather is so wonderfully mild year-round that they don't worry about people freezing to death without heat, or frail elderly, chronically ill, and indigent people suffering greatly from cold. I also wonder what their their sick people reliant on electric-powered medical devices do about no power.

Here during Midwest cold seasons similar mass blackouts would take a large victim toll for these reasons. I would say very few of us are prepared for the coming widespread power outages (lacking backup generators, wood stoves, working vs ornamental fireplaces, and super insulated homes).

mrc likes this.