1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is the EMF levels from Oura Ring safe?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by mbhemming, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Look at the historical context of mineral color on the face

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochre

Africa[edit]
    [​IMG]
    Himba woman covered with a traditional ochre pigment
    Red ochre has been used as a colouring agent in Africa for over 200,000 years.[24] Women of the Himba ethnic group in Namibia use a mix of ochre and animal fat for body decoration, to achieve a reddish skin colour. The ochre mixture is also applied to their hair after braiding.[25] Men and women of the Maasai people in Kenya and Tanzania have also used ochre in the same way.

Saichi, Corey Nelson and drezy like this.
  2. We did get bamboozled!

drezy likes this.
  3. Skylife

Skylife New Member

i have the ring and i wonder if there is something else going on at night thats not beneficial for the body even if its in airplane mode. Something the way the sensors work? Is there light involved that's disrupting? Can somebody please let me know? thank you

thrive1992 likes this.
  4. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

It's electrical so you will have both electric and magnetic fields. I don't know how strong the fields are and if they are an issue.

5. Not sure but that makes sense. Isnt it infared light?

6. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Ya they use infra red.

Christine_L likes this.
  7. Skylife

Skylife New Member

I've noticed that my 2nd generation ring now has been going out of airplane mode maybe after 2 or more days. its very frustrating for me to try to check or worry about it irradiating me when i don't even know it and i will have to stop using it...

8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Wearing any wifi electronic gadgets sounds anti-mito imo.

9. Skylife

Skylife New Member

Got it to try to hack my sleep and have some data on how things affect me as i have been waking up early and sleeping little overall. Tried many things with no success. Have been wearing it out of habit in a way but always putting it in airplane mode. Giving it up. Through all this realized that its the neighbors wifi with tons of other smart shit in his room above my bedroom that has been screwing me up and now i need to move... that this radiation is poisoning us here, everyone that has to live in a freaking apartment all over the country.. so yeah, its like a warfare, yet nobody i know is awake to this.

10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I've been sleeping very little as well, 5 to 6 hours. Some of the things I've learned and discovered over the years I dare not post of. We have to carry the torture for everything. CT's enough to give us the warmth, comfort, and intelligence to face reality in its entirety. The most important thing I've learned is we don't need any of the material chains that keep us in emfprisons. The blessing of 5G is it forcing us to be doing what we should be doing already. As an archivist of lost historical music I know the quality of any culture is solely dependent on the quality of the people's connection with their environment. Being zapped isn't a disconnection worth maintaining.

11. That's what happened to me, Oura built it into the Android version of the software to turn off every 24 hours. I dont know if they changed it, but it was on their FAQ page. Very frustrating! I really liked the data too...