1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

is not tolerating hot water a bad sign question

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by JasonR, Oct 11, 2018.

1. JasonR

JasonR New Member

I'm new too the Cold thermal idea. I live in WI and work construction all year round from 90 degree heat to -20 wind chills, ive always hated hot showers I have to get into a hot top like most people get into a cold one. curious if this a symptom or a sign of something. I read the cold thermal protocal and I skipped right to the tub my water out of the faucet is 62 degrees so I started there without issue. I did it again today after work. I have noticed my aches and pains subside quickly always ice a sore muscle or sprain never dawned on me to sit in a tub of cold water. ill be throwing in ice here in no time. good stuff.

drezy likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

I have noticed damned near 20 years of vitality back(on pretty much any metric) after a cold tub.

I vote keep going.

KrusinWitchie and Sajid Mahmood like this.