1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is my panic a hyper or hypo response to cortisol? thoughts?

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by ColdBren, Jun 10, 2012.

1. hazyjane

hazyjane New Member

If it is a form of apnea or compromised airways, there are sleep dentists that offer functional orthodontic appliances (sort of like retainers) such as Homeoblock and the DNA Appliance that can change the structure of the airways over time through causing expansion/growth in the maxilla and mandible, thus actually curing it:)

2. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

That is something I will look into, a million thanks!!

3. Sistagrok

Sistagrok Shanee

Your actually the first person that describes anything like what I have , that's why I knew to let you know about mine. I only take approx 1 gram of the melatonin myself. It is very dose dependent for everyone. If I do more of it, it doesn't work as well. Just a sprinkle of the powder from the capsule will make me fall right to sleep, and right past the episodes if I have one. I have dreams from it too, but they don't seem to sway towards nightmares , they are mixed really.

I will message you to let you know what I have discovered about my own issue with this, and how I helped mine almost disappear. Unfortunately it was all on my own, with no doctors help as they just thought I was having nocturnal panic attacks!

Oh, and if you have central apnea, the devices probably won't work for us, as we don't have obstructive apnea, our brains are just not telling us to automatically breath right at that moment, like it should.