1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is moving going to be enough?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by BJK77, Jun 20, 2014.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Mr. BJK here,

Sorry to keep bothering you Jack. I know you must be a busy guy and I appreciate all you have done for my wife so far. You have no idea how much help it has been to her to have someone that is willing the help and can at least offer hope! Not a day has gone by in the last several years where I haven't heard the words "Jack says" come out of her mouth. Yes if you are wondering I have been jellos at times. But now everything is falling apart and I have never been more afraid of what might happen to the love of my life. I only know what needs to be done through what my wife has told me by reading and listening to you. I have tried to read up on this myself but to be honest I just can't seem to follow. Higher learning was never in the cards for me. I'm not dumb just not educated.
    I am willing to do whatever it takes to heal my wife, but I need to know if moving to the Gulf, eating seafood, doing CT, staying away from blue light etc. is going to be enough?
    As you know she also has issues with mold and sibo and lord knows what else. Should she take something to clear out the mold? Should she consult a doctor when she gets there? And if so do you have any recommendations? Sending her into a doctors office is a major setback at this point so I don't want to waste my time sending her to the every day drug dealing clowns.

Even if you can't answer me directly I wanted you to know how much I appreciate what you have done. I don't think my wife would have made it this far without you and the support of the people on this site. Some day I hope to meet you and thank you in person.

Sincerely
    Chad

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think your wife needs attention when she arrives where ever you go. Sounds like her redox potential is caving rapidly.