1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is Lyme a circadian disease, like fleas and parasites that go away in winter?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by chocolate, Mar 26, 2012.

1. chocolate

chocolate Silver

I am seeing that pyroluria is now thought to be LYME. Lyme is thought to be epigenetic as well as tick borne. Shoot, dogs catch worms and people can too.

I found Dr Kruse because my daughter was misdiagnosed with mental illness (unlike fat people with an inflammatory brain disease, hey, I'm ocd and like the company LOL)and one of my dear friends had RA/Lyme disease. I had a rheumatoid virus once and we were just comparing notes. He mother also had severe epilepsy brought on by the accidental death of her brother. The first seizure was at about 12 years old and she was standing in front of a class nervous and had a petite ma and wound up standing in a puddle of pee. (maybe pyroluria) She also had hashi's, along with all of the big boobied, full- lipped women in her family.

It seems that stress is the thing and weather triggers epilepsy, active ms, parkinsons, pyroluria, etc.

When you think about it, pyroluria cures the damage of lyme. You isolate and stop eating. You have an infection=depression=inflammation, the not eating starts growth and repair, and what grows? The bones. Lyme destroys the bones.

Also, my kid flew to the southern hemisphere for winter/our summer. She started feeling better on the way there and worse on the way back, twice. She didn't eat on the plane and barely drank. Her joints were in so much pain she could barely walk. I couldn't imagine the trip would have bound her up so much.

So then, during the sunspots, my lyme disease friend stayed off facebook and could barely get out of bed. She started antibiotics. Another friend of hers was diagnosed with ms after a few iffy years during the sunspots. I am wondering if anyone with ms,lyme,parkinsons, als, shizophrenia, or garden variety depression have been diagnosed with pyroluria?

2. chocolate

chocolate Silver

3. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://www.lymediseaseresource.com/wordpress/magnesium-friend-or-foe-to-chronic-lyme-disease/

lyme disease need magnesium for its biofilms, summer fruit and sugar release magnesium and mercury adheres in its place. Is mercury overload from lyme stealing the magnesium?

I know lyme has active times and I am sure summer must be it. Cold thermogenesis is the only way to get rid of mercury and repatriate the magnesium I am thinking. And then, defrost with anti biotics in hand? or at least defrost ready to test. The presoak has to be sugar free.... I am guessing good old cider vinegar for the malic acid.

4. Destiny

Destiny New Member

5. chocolate

chocolate Silver

6. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://jada.ada.org/content/137/12/1643.1.full

MOLECULE THAT INDUCES BIOFILM DISPERSION DISCOVERED

A biologist at Binghamton University, Binghamton, N.Y., reportedly has discovered a molecule that induces the dispersion of biofilms.

David Davies, PhD, an associate professor of biology, says he has found and is in the process of synthesizing a compound that will cause biofilm colonies to disperse, leaving bacteria up to 1,000 times more susceptible to disinfectants, antibiotics and immune functions.

Biofilms are complex aggregations of bacteria marked by the excretion of a protective and adhesive matrix. They develop almost anywhere that water and solids or solids and gases meet, which means they are virtually everywhere. When traveling alone in planktonic form, most bacteria are of small consequence and generally easy to manage. However, when they form biofilms, bacteria seem to gain super powers.

The small molecule Dr. Davies is working with appears to be one of the few known examples in nature of a communication signal that remains effective across species, family and phyla.

7. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://jb.asm.org/content/191/5/1393.abstract

A Fatty Acid Messenger Is Responsible for Inducing Dispersion in Microbial Biofilms▿

David G. Davies* and

Cláudia N. H. Marques

+ Author Affiliations

Department of Biological Sciences, State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton, New York 13902

ABSTRACT

It is well established that in nature, bacteria are found primarily as residents of surface-associated communities called biofilms. These structures form in a sequential process initiated by attachment of cells to a surface, followed by the formation of matrix-enmeshed microcolonies, and culminating in dispersion of the bacteria from the mature biofilm. In the present study, we have demonstrated that, during growth, Pseudomonas aeruginosa produces an organic compound we have identified as cis-2-decenoic acid, which is capable of inducing the dispersion of established biofilms and of inhibiting biofilm development. When added exogenously to P. aeruginosa PAO1 biofilms at a native concentration of 2.5 nM, cis-2-decenoic acid was shown to induce the dispersion of biofilm microcolonies. This molecule was also shown to induce dispersion of biofilms, formed by Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Proteus mirabilis, Streptococcus pyogenes, Bacillus subtilis, Staphylococcus aureus, and the yeast Candida albicans. Active at nanomolar concentrations, cis-2-decenoic acid appears to be functionally and structurally related to the class of short-chain fatty acid signaling molecules such as diffusible signal factor, which act as cell-to-cell communication molecules in bacteria and fungi.

8. AmyJ

AmyJ Silver

I watched an interesting documentary on a few people with lyme disease on Netflix last weekend. "Under Our Skin". Pretty eye-opening. Counting my blessings, I don't have it so bad at all.

9. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/02/090209205151.htm

To establish infection, however, the bacterium also must acquire a number of essential nutrients, including metals like manganese from its mammalian and tick hosts. Until now, no metal transporter responsible for this acquisition had been identified in this bacterium.

Lead author Dr. Zhiming Ouyang, postdoctoral researcher in microbiology at UT Southwestern, said another newly discovered characteristic about the bacterium that causes Lyme disease is that it doesn't seem to require iron to function, something most other pathogens need to survive.

lithium and manganese are cofactors ....interesting

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Because the spirochete uses the lymph and fat system as part of it life cycle CT is part of the solution but you still must clear the toxin........liberation of it is not enough for many. And yes I do think Lyme has a serious circadian component.

11. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://www.samento.com.ec/sciencelib/4lyme/beyondantibiotics.html

My buddy forwarded me this really well thought out list of things to try for lyme. I guess there is a lifecycle disruptor from Japan that looks like a tens machine. It sends off frequencies that vary and don't make for happy little spirochetes. Supposedly they lose their groove. the scheduling and frequency has to change a lot.

This is another protocol...

The KMT program #4 is designed for treatment of mycoplasma (6).

H. The spirochetes and their close relatives ( Bartonella, Rickettsia, Ehrlichiosis, Brucella abortis) are best treated last - with antimicrobial herbs or antibiotics., 1 tsp bid. We use an alternating course of teasel root tincture (15 drops 3 times per day) for 6 weeks and then TOS free cat’s claw tincture (10 drops tid). We also use Echinacea root tincture , 2 dropperfull 3 times/day. Organic freeze dried garlic sometimes has a profound effect on the spirochetes. Many other herbs have enormous potential in the treatment of chronic Lyme disease.

Frequency #1 in the KMT TENS unit inhibits the microbial growth of spirochetes and Bartonella, simultaneously activates specific immune responses and aids the uptake of antimicrobial herbs.

Injected bee venom has long been my favorite during this phase of the treatment (22, 23). The peptide mellitin has strong antibiotic activity against all spirochetes (24). Bee venom also contains nerve growth factor, the very substance needed for healing, when everything else has been attended to.

For the psychiatric presentations of Lyme disease I use large doses of Niacin. Niacinamide and no-flush Niacin do not work. 3-6 gms in 3-4 divided doses often show amazing results. It appears that Niacin has tremendous antibiotic potential against all types of Borrelia (12). I suspect that our mentor and genius in orthomolecular psychiatry, Abraham Hoffer, MD discovered a treatment for

Bb long before Lyme-disease was known.

The current antibiotic protocols are discussed and listed elsewhere (10). My favorites include Zithromax and Minocycline (both work symbiotically by binding to separate regions of the bacterial 50s ribosomal nucleic acid and both inhibit the microbes from taking part in protein transcription). I also use Rifampin.

12. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://customers.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/9steps.htm

The Klinghardt Neurotoxin Elimination Protocol

Approved by:

American Academy of Neural Therapy and

Institute of Neurobiology (Bellevue, WA, USA)

Institute for Neurobiologie (Stuttgart, Germany)

Academy for Balanced NeuroBiology Ltd (London, United Kingdom)

This lecture was presented by Dietrich Klinghardt M.D., Ph.D. at the Jean Piaget Department at the University of Geneva, Switzerland Oct. 2002 to physicians and dentists from Europe, Israel, several Arab countries and Asia.

He seems to think once the mercury is gone, the other metals fall nicely into line detoxing. You need to have the proper minerals on board to do it.

13. chocolate

chocolate Silver