1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

IS KLC a touch center?

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do not wait until you have reached your goal to be proud of yourself, instead be proud of every step you take towards reaching that goal. Whenever you fail, never give up, learn the lessons and become better as a result of it.

[​IMG]

The philosophy of touch is different for us all. You have to find your own. We can touch each other physically or mentally using overt and covert ways. Have you Do not focus on one option over another. Explore them all. I just did and it cut me and I bleed. Now I am letting you see me gutted.
    Bleeding isn't optional for most of us, but maybe it should be? Not all wounds we create or bear are the bleeding kind but if they touch others they might be worthwhile.
    Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours.
    Sometimes this journey begins when the touch is delivered wirelessly by an idea or a smile, or a word. No matter the mode, engage them with your power. Get so inside their head that they cannot help but feel your power.
    Just as a life without love is incongruent, so is a life lived without the ability to touch. I am of the opinion it marks the genesis of a serious illness......it might be an illness from which you never entirely recover.
    Tell your story.
    Shout it. Write it.
    Whisper it if you have to.
    But tell it to the world.......
    Some won't understand it.
    Some will outright reject it.
    But many will thank you for it.
    And then the most
    magical thing will happen in your life.
    One by one, voices will start
    whispering, 'Me, too.'
    And your tribe will gather.
    And you will never feel alone again.
    With" a touch" of wisdom, can emerge the end of fears & disease.
    The nose on your face is genetic. Intuition is epigenetic. That means it is wholly impacted by our environment. Our intuition is NOT always right but you can hone it to become the greatest tool in your epigenetic toolbox.
    Its power and range are unmatched in nature.

Refuse to be ignored. Touch the masses in the ways that empower you. The soul that lives inside this body will not be ignored. I am here to stay and I am going to make you feel me in some way with or without your consent.
    This is the story of the March webinar of 2019. It is quite a ride. It is a story of love that crashes into us via touch and when you are touched in this way you might gain some wisdom. Listen...........it might just change your life.

[​IMG]

https://www.patreon.com/posts/25180098

Rob Kavanagh, LieselK, Jeanne and 4 others like this.
  2. Cathy Hohmeyer

Cathy Hohmeyer New Member

As an OTR we learn about sensory perception but this takes the senses to the max.....Cohen says we have 54 natural senses that we have forgotten to "read" , to touch with . He calls it natural attraction... you may find it interesting http://ecopsych.com/insight53senses.html

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019