1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is it normal to get worse before you get better?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Lily, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Lily

Lily New Member

I suffer from constant chronic headaches. The nerves in my head/face are hypersensitive to all sorts of stimulation (motion, sound, activity etc). I have been through 18 months of unbearable stress in relation to a sick child and I believe this is the underlying cause.

After starting a leptin reset 10 days ago, I could see a small improvement after a few days, but since then I have gotten even worse than before. Is this a normal reaction?
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sometimes it is when redox is very run down
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome Lily

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr. K. some health history and your mom's and gran's

Have you had a 23&me test done?

Where do you live? work?

what is your nnEMF exposure? do you have blue blockers? Does our house have a smart meter?