1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

is it just me? or is the structure of this forum really big and clunky now?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Richelle Jones, Mar 19, 2017 at 11:43 PM.

1. I find it really hard to keep up with new posts from JK. As much as I value everyones input I don't have time to read thru everything but I am trying to keep up with JK posts. Which are hard for me to see because I am viewing things during a different time zone. Most of the relevant posts are posted to FB but not all of them. Is it time for a restructure now that there are so many members?
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If I'm short of time I click on Jack's profile page, then postings or recent activity. Short posts I read straight away, anything longer or a succession of posts on the same subject, I cut and paste into a word document, print it out and I have a bonus mini blog to read outside. :cool:
    caroline and Optimalbound like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

It can be hard to keep up ...... but it is doable