1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

is it just me? or is the structure of this forum really big and clunky now?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Richelle Jones, Mar 19, 2017.

1. I find it really hard to keep up with new posts from JK. As much as I value everyones input I don't have time to read thru everything but I am trying to keep up with JK posts. Which are hard for me to see because I am viewing things during a different time zone. Most of the relevant posts are posted to FB but not all of them. Is it time for a restructure now that there are so many members?
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If I'm short of time I click on Jack's profile page, then postings or recent activity. Short posts I read straight away, anything longer or a succession of posts on the same subject, I cut and paste into a word document, print it out and I have a bonus mini blog to read outside. :cool:
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

It can be hard to keep up ...... but it is doable
  5. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

In the Forums I use the Search box most of all! It helps me quickly jump to & follow-on from multiple, multi-level questions and/or blank spaces in my mind. Search is easy enough so I 'hold that thought' while I'm deep, thrashing around, in the 'jungle adventure.'

The indexed Blog section is when I'm up for some serious, slower reading & thinking, 'illumination & digestion!' The whole site is a bigger 'curriculum' than an average degree program in, to me, a new 'synergistic' field of inquiry! (Inter-disciplinary falls short -- more like inter-paradigmatic? In a way, we're witnessing something like a cosmic galactic star nursery expanding in our collective consciousness?)

I see some titles showing up on FaceBook and then again, on the website, although I'm not sure if FB is posted first, or not. FB is annoying to me as I see posts and then can't find them again later... Generally, I feel 'safer' using the website, and have had a few Lost & Found wins.

Maybe these different approaches explain why I can't identify with the website as "clunky." I enjoy & depend on all the available means for learning including podcasts, YouTube, and some I probably haven't discovered yet. I need the audio materials to sit back & close my UV-blue-ravaged eyes; I need the Forums to get inspiration on HOW to DO some of these original lifestyle changes; I need the print materials to buckle down and really study the content that explains the WHYs of this massive paradigm-busting revolution. The "gargantuan" complexity is amazingly accessible. Sue-UK's steps for the latest in JK's posts is spot on target.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    caroline and Phosphene like this.