1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is Hydrogen enriched water lower in Deuterium?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Zeke, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

Is it beneficial or detrimental?

2. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Someone please answer /\/\/\/\ this!

Seems like the reverse of D more..H!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

depends upon the source of the hydrogen

4. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

What is a good source?

Are the hydrogen water generators sold on amazon good?

"Pure Hydration is an all natural water ionizer that uses essential minerals to transform the water to a 9-9.5pH and creates 1500ppb of molecular hydrogen (the smallest and most beneficial antioxidant), therefore it does not produce acid water that is normally a waste product."

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XWGQQV..._rd_w=XvwOG&keywords=hydrogen water generator

or

Anself 500ML Smart Touch Portable Hydrogen Rich Water Ionizer Bottle Maker Generator Rechargeable Heat-resistant Glass Water Pitcher Cup BPA-free W/ Self-cleaning Function

https://www.amazon.com/Anself-Gener...913&sr=1-10&keywords=hydrogen+water+generator

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  5. Joseph Thia

Joseph Thia Aspiring Mitochondriac

6. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

the Starkley Spring Water from Idaho Jack drinks is the best I've ever tasted

I mix it with my counter top R/O water

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

NONE control for the isotope effect.

Brent Patrick, brandie and Lahelada like this.
  8. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

...meaning that they don't control the D levels???
    If I understand well the machines makes H2 gas...do they also make D2 gas???

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. AdamF

AdamF New Member

I spoke with Cignature Health about molecular hydrogen today -- Dr. Que said they have tested several molecular hydrogen supplements and none have had any discernible effect on the deuterium levels in water, for better or worse.

In fact, the lack of effect was so pronounced that he advised not to even run any tests on the supplements.

Mike David, Scompy, Zeke and 3 others like this.