1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is Essential water deuterium depleted?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by cmegan, Feb 3, 2018.

1. cmegan

cmegan Silver

hi everyone!

I know that Essentia Water (the brand) is good for redox potential, but does anyone know if it is deuterium depleted? I know Jack is drinking Voss these days....
    Thank you! Christine

Attached Files:

Alison N likes this.
  2. Alison N

Alison N Gold

I'm wondering the same thing. Have you found out an answer to this?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Alison N

Alison N Gold

These look great. I suppose if one can't afford DDW, upping the seafood and animal fats are the best bet. How much of it though, on a daily basis could be considered therapeutic? Apart from water, seafood and CT.. are there any other methods to deplete deuterium levels? Sorry this may have already been covered.. I'm still bookmarking/digging around this site.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

From pov of deuterium level, Essentia is likely as good and as effective as my tap water.
    That also includes VOSS.

Phosphene, Alison N and drezy like this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I get into the sun each day A LOT, especially on the days I fast. Then I'll often take a cold shower or jump in the river ... guess what my body does on its own in the mitochondrial matrix on those days?

Alison N and Phosphene like this.
  7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Makes DD water. :eek:

Phosphene likes this.
  8. Antonis

Antonis Silver

9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Maybe replace with coconut flour? Don't know if that will hold together well, but worth a try

10. Antonis

Antonis Silver

I ask because bread crumbs wasn't very wise to eat it. I personally love it

11. drezy

drezy Gold

Keep in mind that the Hadza could eat breadcrumbs on every meal without an impact.

Phosphene and Antonis like this.
  12. Antonis

Antonis Silver

Yeah. Everybody wants to do that. But I think it depends on your sun environment. I also ask because I remember Jack saying to use carbs in AM

13. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

True, with high redox it doesn't matter.

14. drezy

drezy Gold

My perspective is that if breadcrumbs aren't a problem for that group of people then I'd better not over focus on them. Kinda like staring a a finger thats pointing to the moon.

My carbs have become extremely easy to calculate for me. Within 600 feet of my home Nectarines are ripe in June, peaches in July, Figs and grapes in July and August. When it just about falls off the tree or vine I eat it and don't even need to ask Doc anymore. When winter comes that's it and I just take god care of the trees and vines in hopes for good yields next year.

Personal experience: I typically avoid breadcrumbs but they don't scare me off. In principle there are too many steps/woring part to breadcrumbs that humans can mess up in one of many ways.

Antonis and Phosphene like this.
  15. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Alison N likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Distracting one's attention by pointing to the breadcrumbs that a hardly significant is a political tool.

That is why politicians hold babies, sometimes healthy other time sick.

upload_2018-7-11_10-24-43.png

17. Antonis

Antonis Silver

agree. Environment over food!