1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is energy flux the be all end all?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Allin, JanSz and Penny like this.
  2. KalosKaiAgathos

KalosKaiAgathos New Member

Thanks Jack! I know I do not have all the details right. I also intend to update that article in a few months, or in a year, once I've read a lot more on this topic.

By the way, I did attempt to integrate the information part of the equation as well, although in its current form, it's not as detailed as it should be.

But, the perfect is the enemy of the good. With this article, at least a few people will be helped (at least, I hope)! The proposed medicine is the same: sunlight, blue blockers, and most things we already know.

Thanks a lot again.

Edit: If I conclude I'm wrong, I will change the article...

To quote J.M. Keynes (a poor economist IMO, but the quote is great):

"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

- When asked, why his opinion changed over the years...

Jan Christer likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You don't.........but it is not that what you have is wrong.......it is what you are missing that will shock you. April 2018 bro.

Until you see my entire perspective you'd be wise to sit back remain quiet see the full argument. People like Doris are going to be eviscerated.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I don't take kindly to people taking small bits of wisdom and confusing the fuck out of people. When I see it, I will repair the damage and undress them badly for those who do not know to know who will lead them to nature's data and who is the wolf in sheep's clothing.