1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is drinking large qualities of water still recommended in light of deuterium considerations?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by mbhemming, Mar 1, 2019.

1. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

I know Jack has historically recommended drinking large amounts of water.

Deuterium researchers recommend drinking only enough to not be thirsty. They do this because they argue that drinking more water will add more deuterium.

Given the consideration of the added deuterium, is it advised to drink to thirst, or drink a large quantity( say 4 litres) of water per day?

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

3. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson CoreyNelson.io

The interesting thing is we don't really know how the statistics of deuterium depletion and deuterium homeostasis work across a large population or how sub-populations with different lifestyles and health parameters respond. Someone who operates a "center" will have access to methods and some limited data to attempt to answer this but that's far different from an actual controlled trial. I personally bash a lot of large scale studies because they're also biased and use bad analysis methods but there is a place in our epistemology for crunching numbers to answer certain questions (and humility when we haven't).

There is sound logic to water restriction and dry fasting for sure, and no doubt it is often effective, but I can think of many experimental designs that would answer questions we don't yet know the answer to, for example, when first starting a quantum health lifestyle could there be some benefits over time (even for deuterium homeostasis) to drinking greater quantities of water even if it's not DDW.

4. Nardia

Nardia New Member

I have been drinking DDW for 6 weeks now and have noticed I am not as thirsty. I would normally have to drink 3 litres of RO water a day or I would get signs of a UTI and painful kidneys. The other day I only drank 1 litres of DDW all day and didn't need to pee for 12 hours and felt great without any thirst - I have never in my life been able to do this. I believe DDW has the capability to hydrate the cells more efficiently which may account for my lack of thirst and need to pee. DDW has given my the ability to have an even flow of energy all day without the extreme fatigue and roller-coaster energy flow I have been living with prior. My n=1 of cause!

Brent Patrick, Inger and shah78 like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not needing to pee is a bad sign.

The idea is that we want to allow mitochondria to produce its matrix water.
    We cannot live healthy being short of water.
    People who's mitochondria that is not able to produce sufficient water
    must

drink. (DDW is the best they can do, even if it is not as good as matrix water).

194 The Deuterium Podcast - Cancer Prevention Hack with Dr. T. Que Collins

http://optimalperformancepodcast.li...utu_rcN-Tn-1R-3S4tuzw4rxZSPFgwndQc60LcFNOhssE

http://optimalperformancepodcast.li...-cancer-prevention-hack-with-dr-t-que-collins

upload_2019-3-24_11-32-37.png

6. Nardia

Nardia New Member

Jansz, don't worry, not peeing isn't my goal Lol! It was just that I could remain hydrated with less water that was new for me. I also have never been able to do keto without getting ill and having no energy. On DDW I have been 6 weeks keto with great energy and feel great. My mitochondria is definitely not producing sufficient matrix water and is in need of repair for sure. I am unable to eat a lot of fat but do my best.

7. Corey Nelson

In my opinion it's normal to pee less when you initially restrict water. Your body will compensate by adjusting anti-diuretic hormone levels. Over time I have noticed increased urine output, but adjusting urination is definitely something subject to other forms of control besides just matrix water production.

Nardia likes this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlehtml/2013/em/c3em00374d Human exposure to aluminium

As urine is an excretion route for aluminium, I think this puts a different slant on water intake.

Also if a lot of pork or pork products are eaten, and the animal has not been fed organically, chances are that the cereal based feed - and therefore the fat - is contaminated with glyphosate. Glyphosate is used to clear the ground of weeds, but also sprayed as a dessicant prior to harvesting the crop.

https://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/2019/Seneff_February_2019_Hawaii.pdf.

https://www3.nd.edu/~aseriann/Glyphosate_2.pdf I need to print this out and go through it properly but from a metabolic water angle what drew my attention is the references to lipase.

If I have a high body burden of aluminium, and/or I am eating lipase disrupting glyphosate laced fat to make metabolic water .... :eek:

Sheddie likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Body have all kind of processes.
    Overall there most likely is some minimal healthy average daily urine output.
    I do not know what it is but am thinking that we should newer go below 1/2 liter a day.

I think that better estimate may be to measure our individual normal urine output over 7 days before any water restriction project.
    And use that as individual guideline.
    //

Corey Nelson likes this.
  10. Loretta Tye

Loretta Tye Silver

Where did you get your water from?

11. Loretta Tye

Loretta Tye Silver

I have been trying to order for a couple weeks I get no reply back from online sources, thank you

12. Ted

Ted New Member

https://www.eurogator.com/

13. Nardia

Nardia New Member

Corey Nelson, that was what I was thinking. ADH needs to adjust. I don't expect my body is going to start making litres of matrix water within weeks. I am definitely more hydrated than I have ever been but drinking less water.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  14. Nardia

Nardia New Member

Loretta, I order my water direct from Qlarivia and deal with Loana, who is great. I just ordered more this morning. Email her here: office@qlarivia.com

15. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Yup its hard to source clean pork consistently even the organic stuff is still probably contaminated from other farms spraying. I hope my redox is up to the task.

Nardia likes this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

From file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/1409759688Michelle-Sprent-report-2013%20(4).pdf Sustainable pig nutrition

"Typically, UK pig feed formulations include wheat, barley, wheat feed, biscuit meal, extracted soya bean meal (hipro), rapeseed meal, sunflower meal and synthetic amino acids. In addition, I estimate that about 15-20% of UK finishing pigs are fed some form of liquid co-products for example brewer’s yeast, liquid whey, wheat distillers syrup."

I haven't eaten pork since December, as a hack, (and I feel better for it, so I suspect my redox can't handle it). Looking at the feed under the lens of glyphosate, think it might be off my menu for a while. :rolleyes: Interesting that Stephanie Seneff has said that sauerkraut and ACV contain acetobacter, one of the very few microbes that can metabolise glyphosate. Yogurt and kimchi probably do too (but that is a probably so I've chosen ACV as an add on to the hack).

Alex97232, Anne V and drezy like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Interesting that Stephanie Seneff has said that sauerkraut and ACV contain acetobacter, one of the very few microbes that can metabolise glyphosate.
    ======================
    This is super important information.
    Now
    how to eat sauerkraut?
    Most likely it is about raw, uncooked sauerkraut.
    Wonder if the best homemade sauerkraut does still have this capabilities when cooked?

Corey Nelson and drezy like this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I doubt it, cooking would kill the enzymes and microbes. I've seen commercial sauerkraut that says its been pasteurised - left that on the shelf. :rolleyes: But I suppose I could take a portion and then drizzle on some raw, organic cider vinegar and let it do its thing for a while if I didn't have any home made. Another interesting thing Seneff has talked about is glyphosate taking aluminium into the pineal - hence my original hack of silicon rich water (a la Chris Exley's aluminium research) is now together with a bit of ACV as per Stephanie Seneff. If she's right, then I think that aluminium and/or glyphospate could negatively influence pineal function as badly as fluoride can, and if glyphosphate disrupts lipase that could affect ability to burn fat .... and if it gets into our proteins then I don't see why that and the pineal reference wouldn't affect how our bodies handle even natural light frequencies, and what could it be doing to perception of circadian rhythms..........:confused: So my question is whether glyphosate or aluminium can cause us to accumulate deuterium, either directly or by interfering with the deuterium depleting pathways .... ? Chemically I think I understand the connection between silicon aluminium and glyphosate, but its the biophysics ...... and I can't connect the deuterium dot ... :tears:

Anne V likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am thinking of sauerkraut + bacon as a very basic food.

Lately, following @drezy (pork Sausage that includes cabbage)
    that + DDW and oxytocin
    can make up for basic life sustaining combination.

drezy likes this.
  20. Corey Nelson

Agreed. Actually I've been dry fasting 1-3x per week and intermittently water restricting for a few months at least, and now that I'm about 45 days into DDW, I'm noticing increased periodic urine output during dry fasting and water restriction, not associated with recent water intake. For example, I'll cut off fluid intake around 9-10pm, then notice I'm still urinating (clear) intermittently throughout the next day even with dry fasts lasting until 6pm.