1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is DNA an antenna for native EMF?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 2, 2014.

1. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

Popp found a link that deadly cancer causing carcinogens consistently targeted/took in the healing frequency of 380 nm.

The attached excerpt, about the above mentioned info, came from my book by David Wilcock called"The Source Field Investigations"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    Clayton likes this.
  2. Josh

Josh Gold

I believe so...

3. Jude

Jude Gold

4. Clayton

Clayton New Member

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It's interesting, the reduction in my energy level in the city. I feel like a slug here. DH and I have been going back and forth every week, between the city and the country, for a while now. Getting back to the city we usually have short bouts of digestive issues, and we don't feel like doing much. In the country, however, we are constantly busy. Even neighbors have mentioned how when they drive past they always see us doing something outside. Building a well house, cutting the grass, cutting wood, gardening, BBQing, organizing the barn, filling the tank with water...

I guess we just turn into better people out in the country. Sigh. I suppose I should force myself to get up and get something done now...

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That is the world trying to tell you something deep...........will you listen?

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh yes, I'm keenly listening. We should have been moved to the country last month.
    I took my RF meter out there a few days ago, and if I didn't know better, I'd say it was broken. Nothing showing on the graph for a long time, then only a small line, like a slight EMF breeze. Nothing like what I see on the meter anywhere I stand in my city house or yard. Just like being in a gusty EMF storm. It takes a lot of energy to withstand an unending storm.

I also realized I'm behind on today's water ration. Time for some more energy storage!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sally it will be interesting to hear about your life in the country once you move. Do you keep a diary?

Does your DH see the difference too?

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Don't think I'll keep a diary, Audrey. Well, if I don't have internet access out there, I'm sure I'll have to jot some things down to relay once I get into the library in a nearby town. You guys are always on my mind. :)

DH does see some differences, but I don't like to bring it up too much. I can only talk so much about this stuff before he overloads/tunes me out. :) He does mention that he likes it better out there.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Good morning Sally! If I am remembering ..... your DH wasn't too interested in moving to the country at first?

Yo will be able to run around naked from sunrise to sunset......lol

I meant a personal diary - with paper and pen ...and all that good stuff! I know you aren't into letting everything hang out ...like I seem to need to.... I always wonder what comes over me....

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

DH is a country boy at heart. He has always wanted to go back to the country, eventually. It was retirement that he was resisting. He's getting used to it, though. ;-)

fitness@home and caroline like this.
  12. Hansen Kenimer

Hansen Kenimer New Member

I know this from experience. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009 and again in 2010. From 1997 to February of 2008 I was in a very emotionally abusive (and borderline physically abusive) marriage. I was under such extreme stress during the last year of my marriage that by the end of each day I was so incredibly cold (even in summer) that I spent at least an hour every night in the hottest bath I could tolerate (adding more nearly-scalding water every few minutes as the water began to cool) just so I could regain my core temperature. I was so fried that I couldn't even listen to music with words, but lived on the spa station on my car's satellite radio. When I finally left my husband, my back went out two days later (I'd had debilitating spasms for years, so bad then when my back went out I couldn't even turn over in bed.) I went to a chiro that did thermal imaging and I can still hear his words to me when he looked at my results: "WHAT IN THE WORLD is going on in your life???" Apparently I was radiating pure white, no other color at all. He opted not to adjust me, but instead performed acupuncture. About 5 minutes after leaving that appointment, I had an extreme emotional release for about 10 minutes, sobbing so hard that I had to pull over in my car.

My back has been good ever since.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

I can relate to what you write here HK. I have experienced abuse too in my life.. and had the exact same experience as you... after a massage by an acupuncturist women that I was friends with......
    other beautiful things can do that to me too.... i must have some healing going on still

caroline likes this.
  14. kovita

kovita Gold

I was not abused but my father left me and my brother died. I realised I have never pull it out till the chiropractor release it in some way and I cried for hours knowing exactly where this comes from.
    I think this was experience that finally opened my eyes blind to anything mystic or nonscientifical. I felt exactly how a thought can take a form o broken bone or painfull joint.

Lahelada and caroline like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dec 2014 webinar should ignite this one.........again

16. Hope

Hope Gold

I.always.feel.exactly.the.same.way.

17. Jason Coates

Jason Coates Losing the Shade.

So one of the reasons people are having such thyroid problems is that their circadian signalling/zeitgeibers are askew?

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read Reality 14. Just went live.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator