1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

IS COLD A Rx for kids with high risk exposure to blue light or nnEMF?

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

As a man dying of cystic fibrosis how CT affects him.

He is one of my circle of 6 who I fight for. He is the most intuitive mammal I know.

This teacher is a modern day hero for kids everywhere. The greatest lesson of how to use Cold thermogenesis comes from another hero named Jeremy Thomley who uses CT to help limit the inflammation in his body from cystic fibrosis to stay alive.
    JT said, " I studied Jackʼs Cold Thermogenesis Protocol and the breathing techniques until I could melt all the ice with my body heat. Soon I forgot about inflammation or being sick or any other reasons I thought I needed to get me in there. I started looking forward to it, I crave it."
    He went on, " Sitting in the cold ice is your time to defragment your hard drive: it becomes a place where time slows and your ability to think slows. In fact, it is a time to not think - I think this is why Jack is so peaceful in the cold water. You will
    struggle at first holding on to what you think is the real you: your schedule, your stress, your name, your life, your relationships. The cold will take it all from you. You are left with this empty pack that is so used to carrying troubles, doubt, cravings, hunger... nothing... its all gone. Cold erases the memory of many painful things because it causes you to focus on what matters most at that moment: SURVIVAL. It takes practice to surrender to this. Jack says he loves chaos and now I understand why he loves CT. CT is all about chaos, mental and biologic and otherwise. Some days when I come out I eventually question if I had a good session. The question feels objective like a scientist instead of personal like Iʼve wasted my time or somebody lied to me. Youʼll notice yourself fine-tuning the circumstances that occurred in your CT experience. Jack says most of the sparks of insight happen when he exits the cold and enters the sun/fire. In my case, the darkness was very important in my battle for my breath. CT forces me to realize how important my breath is when the air touches my lungs to bring me intuition." https://www.msn.com/en-ca/weather/t...cold-not-escape-it/ar-BBUr6Gm?ocid=spartanntp

2. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

My youngest loves CT. I let him acknowledge his own boundaries and go as far as he wants. Intuition tells him what to do. I don't need to. :) Where mom leads they follow... when they're little. Once they've been brainwashed it's much harder.

caroline, Phosphene and CjHedberg like this.
  3. JVB

JVB Gold

I need to send this story to my kids' school - they rarely go out if it's under 40 degrees. It is so bad for the kids.

4. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

I often think about my time living in Sweden. Jack said I most likely became T1D because of my years there. I think about the daily habits the Swedes practiced that I did not. They were outside all day every day. Year round. I worked at a day care for a short time and the kids were brought to different parks every day where they played for a minimum of 2 hours, no matter how cold. I hated that part of my job!

The Swedes also enjoyed sitting in a sauna and then rolling in the snow. They also took beach vacations regularly throughout the winter. They soaked up the sun on their bare skin (nudity never an issue) every moment it peaked out. They swam in the freezing sea.

It’s all making sense now.

caroline, Lindsay Alfieri and LieselK like this.
  5. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

There's definitely something to be said for immersing yourself into an established culture instead of trying to force your past culture into a place that is new to you. But even if you do, it still might not work for your n=1.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why did Jack say that to you? Look where Sweden is........see something?

[​IMG]

Kathy Spears likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jack makes sense because he follows natures leads.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

Crickets from the carb/insulin zealots: While sugar intake in the UK has declined by 25% in the past 50 years (reaching levels similar to 1900), obesity and diabetes have recently more than doubled. Is the obsession with sugar bad science and bad politics--a confused distraction from sound obesity policy? Stop blaming sugar for what blue light/nnEMF caused folks.

Kris Domitrovits said on FB: It's so blatantly obvious to a human with common sense.

Now if we could get everyone in the northern and southern hemisphere to embrace CT and follow the light cycle, we'd see this "U" pattern flatten out.

Jack replied: Common sense does not grow in everyone's garden. Get Outside pic.twitter.com/mRhb6hgGdU

kris90 and caroline like this.
  9. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

10. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

Yep!! It was this exact graph that gave me the "aha" moment! I immediately saw Sweden at the top of the curve. Wow! That's when it really started to make sense. I'll be in Florida in a week ready to soak up some sun! This has been a particularly dreary winter in Nashville. Trying to plan my escape!

caroline, Phosphene and LieselK like this.
  11. Danica

Danica Gold

Jeremy Thornley mentions breathing exercises while diong CT. Are these written in any of Jack's blogs? I've been doing CT for a few months only and get cold after 20mins or so. I am very cold after 40min although less than before. I'd love to learn how to stay warm through correct breathing.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack and Jeremy did a great youtube thingy ....about C/T - Have you seen it?

13. Danica

Danica Gold

Hi I haven't. Can you please send me the link