1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Is anyone else absolutely never thirsty?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by MattD1995, Feb 16, 2020.

1. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

My entire life, I’m almost never thirsty. I’ve probably averaged less than 8 cups of water a day for most of my life. Lately, it’s more like 2-3 cups a day.

JanSz likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8 cups=1.92liters

Just about what you should drink.
    But dr Boros would suggest at aiming at 1 liter/day
    with the assumption that you would make up any missing water by burning the required hydrogen and getting (very large additional) energy.
    About equal to or larger than when sitting naked on the equator,
    assuming 24hr/day noon sunlight intensity there.

3. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

When I eat protein and veggies, my thirst disappears. (I'll force down 1 liter of Mountain Valley Spring Water every day because I had kindney stones once and do NOT want a repeat performance.)

If I eat carbage, my thirst becomes unquenchable. Especially after dark. No idea why ... besides the obvious insulin surge.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have recently learned that TRH improves testicles and kidneys.
    ----------

[​IMG]

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/thr...r-that-prescribes-testosterone-plus-hcg.9299/

5. shah78

shah78 Gold

i drink much less water in uv13 than in uv7. do the math.i make more of my own water in summer.

6. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I can relate. I've always found it hard to drink water, maybe its because I live in Australia?