1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Iridology Robert Morse Fruit Vegan Iris Eye lymphatic system

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by cap, Oct 14, 2017.

1. cap

cap New Member

Have a vegan friend who is trying to convince me that we here are "doing it wrong" as from a health/healing standpoint.
    I care about this person and would like to know if the smarties on here can help me convey where/why (Robert Morse's) premise goes wrong with a way to simply explain to the layperson...obviously I don't believe in it but honestly I am not a good teacher yet.

This video seems to sum up most of Dr. Robert Morse's ideology a lot has to do with the iris and lymphatic system being "clean"

Would love to know your thoughts...as we know Vegans are quite intense :mad::mad:

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you need better friends

3. shiran

shiran Curious

That's a challenge I face as well , the people you most love and want to help are blind to nature, it's frustrating.
    I Learned Iridology in the past , now I look back and I know It's another religion a belief about something. it all depends how you understand the eye and in which lenses you look through that understanding.. and how low your dopamine level is...

Anne V and drezy like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You're becoming wise shiran. Nature is the only religion we should believe in.

shiran likes this.
  5. shiran

shiran Curious

That's what I call natural religion

6. Jack I was searching for Morse /Fruitarian because I have a friend who has had Lyme for a long time and says shes making the best gains she ever has on anything by being a raw fruitarian and only eating fruit. I get confused constantly by the contradictions between thoughts in the health world. More himself has been a fruitarian for like nearly 50 years and seems in good health. I know that your thoughts would be bad in many ways.

What are your thoughts on how this raw fruit diet might be helping a decent amount of people. (I am not ignoring the fact that its probably hurting just as many people as its helping) but their FB groups my friend has showed me that there are plenty of people who have seen huge gains with very serious chronic health issues such as cancer. There seems to be hundreds of people who have entered these groups to share their stories of cancer succededing with a raw fruit diet being the only major change they implemented.

7. cap

cap New Member

Yup and then they lose their teeth,hair, hormones crash, and develop mental illness (from starving their body and numerous nutrient deficiencies) and/or die. It's also a bullshit philosophy not relevant at all to mammals.

8. I dont believe in it, I am just asking if something is inherently bad for us, why would short term use of it get rid of cancer in many people? Thats the question im asking. Also Robert Morse has been eating 95% fruit for like 50 years and he doesnt have any of those. I have never and will never be a vegan, im just trying to understand how something we believe is so bad, is helping many people with chronic illness get rid of their illness -thats all im trying to seek into

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fruit based diet is wise inside the 20's. That is where nature would roll with it.

10. Would you be completely against a temporary fruit diet for the specific goal of Lymphatic movement? Once you get your Lymphs moving to then go back to a normal diet?