1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ionic foot baths

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Saichi, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

This site https://www.amajordifference.com/ioncleanse-solo/ says it reduces aluminum by 46% and glyphosate by 34%.

But they're charging $2K for a plastic tub and an ion controller which I doubt is a complicated circuit.

Any experience, recommendations, thoughts?

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

With aluminium and glyphosate, if I eliminate all known sources I am taking in, over time they should reduce naturally through excretion routes like the urine. From the AD research I've read, I'm doing a hack to reduce aluminium using silicon enriched water, which costs me around £1.30 a day. According to Stephanie Seneff on one of her slides, glyphosate takes aluminium into the brain, so - my speculation - is that if I can take aluminium out, there's a chance it will also take some glyphosate with it. Otherwise, she mentions acetobacter found in things like ACV and sauerkraut can metabolise glyphosate. I've got a good idea of how those ideas work, which I don't yet understand about how the ionic foot bath does it. Without that understanding - again speculation- but I'd want to be sure that blood levels being lower didn't mean the treatment was encouraging dumping into the tissues. For $2K, I'd like to see more data, for instance on urine levels pre and post treatment, as has been done with silicon enriched water AD research. I've not looked into it deeply though, and probably won't at the moment when there are cheaper options than $2K for an ionic foot bath. :)

The other problem I've personally witnessed is that if someone buys something like that, is they ignore the recommended usage guidelines. My FIL bought one of those electronic reflexology machines for improving circulation in his lower legs, as per the sales blurb. Unfortunately, he decided that 10 minutes twice a day meant that one hour twice a day would be better .... :tears:

3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You know we can't eliminate nano-aluminum from geoengineering right?

What silicon water have you been using and have you felt a difference?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm not convinced nano-aluminium can't be eliminated. :)

Volvic was the one originally used in the AD studies, they are now using Acilis. So I've used them, and I've also just started using Fiji for a sleep hack. Used as a single variable in AD research, it indicates that over time that can lower body burden of aluminium via urine. But I've read of other research that it also increases Al excretion through sweat. I have a polytunnel that has supposedly UV transmitting plastic, but on a bright sunny day I drink the water and then use the polytunnel as a sauna. Not had many chances to use it because the weather has been rubbish, but when I have, when I come out, my colour perception is different, colours are much more vibrant ... As a temporary redox boost it doesn't last though, but its given me a sample of what a better redox will do ... I also think I'm less sensitive to nnemfs. My sleep is better for the time of year, usually such short nights are a challenge. I would like to say its helped me lose weight, but not so far ..... but then I've no interest in being the slimmest woman on the dementia unit .... :D

Under the 6 healers I count it as unfluoridated water. :D If I add in grounding and the sun, the magic happens. :)

Anne V likes this.
  5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Well, I am a person who shelled out $2,000 for the AMD IonCleanse ionic footbath product.

I am a quite frugal and skeptical consumer these days because there is so much China crap being sold, plus misinformation being bandied about in health field.

I disliked an outrageously high price tag for a device that consists basically of a control unit and and a metal array that sits in a tub of water. However, every manufacturer is free to charge whatever the market will bear.

That said, I think it was hard-earned money well-spent. I use it according to instructions (and a half hour session every 3 days) and am noticing some detox effects (a lot of peetox). I am serious about reducing my heavy metal, chemical, and glyphosate body burdens. I figure my health and longevity is literally on the line here.

I am an avid follower of the brilliant Dr Klinghardt, who specializes in ASD and other disorders. He has also mentioned the surprisingly high price point, but still recommends the AMD product to his patients as one of the very best ionic foot baths available in terms of safety and effectiveness.

Manufacturer AMD, unlike most other ionic device companies, actually invests some of their money in studies of toxin removal and symptom improvement of patients. They have some impressive results-- you can go to their website or see some of the Klinghardt videos/website to see for yourself.

Sure, you can buy some China ionic foot bath crap off Amazon, etc. for less than $500 or so. I was not willing to take a chance on safety or buyers remorse doing that.

6. I own one of these... too soon to mention anything substantial. There seems to be a parasympathetic switch that happens initially, and you'd likely want to read up on paring it with a chel/binder combo. Timing this with sauna sessions seems to be one hell of a 1-2 punch... Trouble is, nothing to substantiate any of this.

As mentioned above, Klinghardt claims excretory spikes on the third day post treatment, I don't know if it's true or not. If you're assessing units, pay attention to alternating polarity throughout the session.

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

With an ionic foot bath, for those who don't have $2K to spend, or who can't/don't want to have to plug anything in, looking at the hacks I mentioned might be a viable alternative using light water and magnetism for reducing body burden of aluminium and glyphosate. The effects on colour perception are interesting, - redox as I detox?- so at the moment I'm not tempted by a foot bath. :) An ionic foot bath may not be suitable for everyone - in ASD for example, it may depend on the sensory issues.

I'm pleased you are happy with your purchase. :)

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  8. ElectricUniverse

Yes, I am pleased with this product, and recommend it to anyone who can afford the steep price tag.

Consider, however, when you are thinking long term as I do, that additional expenditures on health-preserving things is excellent health insurance and hopefully will yield many dividends as we get older in an increasingly dangerous, toxic environment (i.e. less chronic disease-- and stay out of greedy clutches of a "health care system" in a world where people are getting sicker by the day ).

Dr Klinghardt scoffs a bit at the idea that these ionic foot baths 'pull toxins out of feet and into the bath water' (although he admits they might do a little detoxing that way).

Instead, he says these ionic foot baths jump start our body's internal detox pathways (and urine/feces excretion).

He also stated that Dr Pollack (of EZ water fame) did a study of this foot bath on body electricity. As I recall, he said that when body limbs are placed in this ionic water all the body cells registered 70 mv (I hope I remembered the level right). This brings life and energy to all the body cells and promotes healing. We are after all electrical beings.

Also, he has echoed what AMD studies have shown-- these foot baths promote body's own relaxation and rest response (parasympathetic nervous system).

9. ElectricUniverse

Anyone detoxing should have binders on board, especially with agents like cilantro. You don't want to stir up a hornets nest of existing toxins that simply recirculate in body and settle in other body tissues (like brain).

Duchess Sunshine likes this.
  10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Figure 4 of this paper http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content...py-to-reduce-the-body-burden-of-aluminium.pdf shows the increase in urine aluminium excretion 2 hours after ingesting 1.5L of volvic (research now being done with Acilis, about a litre giving the same amount of silica). Its figures for a healthy male, so someone unhealthy might not have such a increased amount, at least to start with. But what I like about it compared to the ionic foot bath is that it is daily, with a peak 2 hours after ingestion, IIRC a half life of about 3 hours, and its easy to maintain good levels of silica without going beyond what could be ingested through a diet containing seasonal carbs.

Sweat is another route, particularly for males aged 18-24 apparently (because they have greater sweat gland output than females). But some pretty impressive figures for males and females in the 20-22 age range who are exercising - a 1.5 to 2.4 fold higher level of aluminium in sweat after drinking the silica rich water. A 61 year old female lazing about in a polytunnel may not be as effective, :oops: but hopefully better than not doing it. :D So your mention of the sauna sessions is interesting related to my polytunnel sauna. :)

For aluminium in the blood stream and tissues, the chelator is the orthosilicic acid in the water. :)

Jude likes this.
  11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I agree, meant can't eliminate source of intake. :ninja:

Appreciate all the input from everyone, please keep us posted Matt if you notice a difference in a few weeks. Side note curious if you measured the emf where your feet are? :D

Jude and Sue-UK like this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3652706/ Accessing the brain: the nose may know the way, is interesting. The reference is towards therapeutic molecules because by going in via the olfactory bulb they bypass the BBB. I think its the sources of aluminium like agricultural and traffic pollution, geoengineering and say showers with tap water that are the most difficult to avoid, and we are less designed to deal with it from those sources compared to say the gut. The olfactory bulb appears to be an easy route in to the brain.

I've read of a study in rats who had accumulated aluminium in the olfactory bulb which, it was suggested - because of its exposure to the environment - might have been due to inhalation during or immediately after gavage with aluminium nitrate water. (I'm not convinced about that, but anyway it gets to the olfactory bulb). There's also an experiment whereby rats given aluminium and orthosilic acid (at the right dose) came out with much less Al in the olfactory bulb and other organs and tissues than the controls not given either aluminium or orthosilic acid. :)

13. Serge Hutton

Serge Hutton New Member

I heard about these ion baths used in conjunction with a biomagnitism treatment and I think that is a hack for nanoaluminum

14. Serge Hutton

Serge Hutton New Member

I saw a picture of the black goo that came out of a biomagnitism clients foot when they used an ionic foot bath right after the treatment. That might be evidence to the contrary of Dr. Klinghardt

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  15. ElectricUniverse

It seems color/consistency of ionic footbath water is highly variable according individual circumstances.

After months of ionic footbath use, my water color at end of sessions is still a very pale orange, with a consistent smell of chlorine and something else hard to define.