1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ion Bracelet - Scam or Not ?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jackie Nelson, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Not sure if there's any value to these ion bracelets. Maybe it would be better to just
    make your own, with tourmaline? But you'd have to make sure that the stone was actually doing what you wanted it to do. Probably better to just walk barefoot on wet grass or sit next to a waterfall, or walk in the beach surf … but not everyone has that luxury :). Any opinions welcome.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hack it.

drezy likes this.
  3. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Thank you for response, Dr. Kruse, but not sure what you mean. How do we "Hack it?"

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you want to know something you don't do experiments with it and find out.

5. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Thanks, fairly sure you meant to write "you DO experiments with it to find out" … typo on the word
    "don't" above? In any case, I agree … I've done so many experiements on myself and many of them were WRONG,
    but hey, nothing too dangerous and in the end one does find out for oneself :). Suppose self experimentation is
    really the only way to go since it's friggin hard to know who is telling the truth anymore. Thanks, Dr. kruse.